Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" (3625 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jibril659:
looks like he succeded in brain washing you too grin

You say you love yr parent so do I
They could not free them selves from all this chain's
I don't blame them any more now we undoing the chains
Give us a hand nigger
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
limeta:

You say you love yr parent so do I
They could not free them selves from all this chain's
I don't blame them any more now we undoing the chains
Give us a hand nigger
you're the ones in chain, you're the only ones complaining. free yourselves and stop blaming others for your woes.
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jibril659:
you're the ones in chain, you're the only ones complaining. free yourselves and stop blaming others for your woes.

I freed my self long time ago
Here now helping to eject buhari from london
Get well soon
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
limeta:

I freed my self long time ago
Here now helping to eject buhari from london
Get well soon
buhari is over 70, stop getting yourself worked up over him
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by abelprice(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
limeta:

Na you get bendel
Who told you to speak for us

Sorry o.. am jst trying to play my position as an average free citizen and a lover of peace.. don't mean to offend you with my opinion.. undecided... Enjoy your biafrian rally.. after all its all about the struggle for power
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jibril659:
buhari is over 70, stop getting yourself worked up over him

71 yrs old is yr president
Where where you when he was 35-40
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
abelprice:

Sorry o.. am jst trying to play my position as an average free citizen and a lover of peace.. don't mean to offend you with my opinion.. undecided... Enjoy your biafrian rally.. after all its all about the struggle for power

Respect
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
limeta:

71 yrs old is yr president
Where where you when he was 35-40
where were your parents when buhari was running for President?
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jibril659:
where were your parents when buhari was running for President?

In chains
They failed us
I refuse to fail
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by MrSly(m): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jibril659:
cownu did a great job at brainwashing these ones undecided
Is that the only word you've learnt from NL?
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by lastcall: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
ofai:

Another "we south south" crooner. You still see your chains as bracelets.
wicked!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: 8- 0 : Nnamdi Kanu - Live Score / Awolowo Asked For Secession Clause - Zik / Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.