Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? (5097 Views)

Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? / Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video / Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Cooly100: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Since Kanu's meeting with some Igbo elders...I have seen that the Yorubas are very happy about this, even when the news is not well reported...It is fake...Kanu said he was going to discuss with IPOB leadership...You can review the thread below..

https://www.nairaland.com/3998216/no-election-anambra-nigeria-media

The question again is...Why do the Yorubas want one Nigeria so badly than any other tribe in the country...inspite of having more than 60% of the federal investments in their region...?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by ofai: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2017
My brother the answer is simple
They are COWARDS.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Cooly100: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2017
ofai:
My brother the answer is simple
They are COWARDS.

You are right...another reason is that they gain more than every other region..CAn you imagine that the small middle belt are making strong statement than the SW....When their leaders like Afenifere and some hot Youths mostly Christians make statements....majority of the Yorubas shout them down...Unbelievable!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by ofai: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

You are right...another reason is that they gain more than every other region..CAn you imagine that the small middle belt are making strong statement than the SW....When their leaders like Afenifere and some hot Youths mostly Christians make statements....majority of the Yorubas shout them down...Unbelievable!

Yes my brother. They gain in terms of infrastructure.

Their cowardice disgusts me.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by attackgat: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

The question again is...Why do the Yorubas want one Nigeria so badly than any other tribe in the country...inspite of having more than 60% of the federal investments in their region...?

It scares them to death to be left alone with the Northerners in Nigeria.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Marcelo290(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2017
I also saw same on one facebook page, what exactly are they happy about and so much afraid of Biafra? Even though I'm indifferent about it, buh the kinda attention they give to Biafaran matters leaves me with alot of questions to be answered.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Cooly100: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2017
attackgat:

It scares them to death to be left alone with the Northerners in Nigeria.

You are also right!

...but using blackmail on IPOB is not a honorable way to force Igbos to remain...They should have formed their own pressure groups or movement to ensure our existence as a nation is renegotiated where there is equity, justice and fairness to all...Shouting down any voice that calls for a different approach is evil and treacherous...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Cooly100: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
I also saw same on one facebook page, what exactly are they happy about and so much afraid of Biafra? Even though I'm indifferent about it, buh the kinda attention they give to Biafaran matters leaves me with alot of questions to be answered.

In short drums were out in the streets of some places for this...If they can do this for a simple election in a region that is not theirs...What would they do on the day IPOB says there will be no more agitation for Biafra...? Public holidays would be delcared in all SW states...

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by chukwuaustin(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Unitybeggers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Smoothie01(f): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

In short drums were out in the streets of some places for this...If they can do this for a simple election in a region that is not theirs...What would they do on the day IPOB says there will be no more agitation for Biafra...? Public holidays would be delcared in all SW states...
shocked shocked
Hahahaha grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Almaiga: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Because a Yoruba man might be sent from Abuja to manage the affairs of the State as an Administrator, when a state of emergency is declared. Now tell me who benefits more? grin
Note: I'm not from west.
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Cooly100: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Almaiga:
Because a Yoruba man might be sent from Abuja to manage the affairs of the State as an Administrator, when a state of emergency is declared. Now tell me who benefits more? grin
Note: I'm not from west.

How does that benefit a Yoruba person? Rather it will make the agitation for Biafra better...UN, EU, ECOWAS, AU..see civil disobedience as in that election bycoot as a win, an indication of the will of the people for self determination...Wars, violence are no longer supported...Can you see why the Yorubas are not thinking in your direction? IPOB are lookingat the larger picture...Not mere having an administrator...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by EvilMetahuman: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Pigs and ediots everywhere.

Nasty pigs can't stay 20 minutes without talking about yoruba.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Cooly100: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

If you can make your own contribution, why you Yorubas are excited about a news that is fake....That would be appreciated...

If you check very well you would find that you afonjas eat pork, pigs, aledee, more than any tribe in Nigeria...

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by EvilMetahuman: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

If you can make your own contribution, why you Yorubas are excited about a news that is fake....That would be appreciated..
where are when did you carry out your survey to know that yorubas give a fhuck about pigs and ediots?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by bkool7(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:
Since Kanu's meeting with some Igbo elders...I have seen that the Yorubas are very happy about this, even when the news is not well reported...It is fake...Kanu said he was going to discuss with IPOB leadership...You can review the thread below..

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/08/18/ipob-withdraws-threat-stop-anambra-election/
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by BAILMONEY: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

DONT GENERALIZE BRUH.... YORUBA MUSLIMS SHOULD TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by feelgoodInc: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

http://sunnewsonline.com/dirty-lagos/

Underneath any beautiful yoruba lady is a dirty Pant that she hasnt Changed for a week.

That's a wise word bro

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by bkool7(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

Everything was peaceful until Igbos and your lord Kanu started calling,Yorubas,out.
I guess they are just serving Igbos what they dished out. Its all satirical

Yoruba,are highly opinionated people, its hard for all of them to follow one person at the same time and for the same reason

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Cooly100: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
bkool7:

Everything was peaceful until Igbos and your lord Kanu started calling,Yorubas,out.
I guess they are just serving Igbos what they dished out. Its all satirical

Yoruba,are highly opinionated people, its hard for all of them to follow one person at the same time and for the same reason

Liar...When the leaders of BZM were arrested by Jonathan government...The Yorubas were gloating...Was Kanu there then? When unarmed protesters were shot by the soldiers..the Yorubas gloated and charged them to shoot more people...What manner of thing is that? Yorubas are the least tribe that wants rto rule themselves...They were the first to beg Britain to rule them...Why are you envious when other people say they want to rule themselves?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by bkool7(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

Liar...When the leaders of BZM were arrested by Jonathan government...The Yorubas were gloating...Was Kanu there then? When unarmed protesters were shot by the soldiers..the Yorubas gloated and charged them to shoot more people...What manner of thing is that? Yorubas are the least tribe that wants rto... rule themselves...They were the first to beg Britain to rule them...Why are you envious when other people say they want to rule themselves?

...because you're disturbing everyone with your noises.
what stops Igbos from compelling their NA representatives to lobby others to give the East referendum?

I, personally would love to see an Odua nation, but its not that important to die for.
I can achieve any in this present Nig...so help me God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Cooly100: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
bkool7:

...because you're disturbing everyone with your noises.
what stops Igbos from compelling their NA representatives to lobby others to give the East referendum?

I, personally would love to see an Odua nation, but its not that important to die for.
I can achieve any in this present Nig...so help me God

There is nothinh the NASS members can do...What is the outcome of commom SEDC bill at NASS...?

If you have nothing to die for except owambe and partying..other people have things they beleive in and would die for...

Achieving personal aims is totally different from governance...

8 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by victorDanladi: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
I THINK THE OBI OF ONITSHA IS HAPPIER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by victorDanladi: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

Liar...When the leaders of BZM were arrested by Jonathan government...The Yorubas were gloating...Was Kanu there then? When unarmed protesters were shot by the soldiers..the Yorubas gloated and charged them to shoot more people...What manner of thing is that? Yorubas are the least tribe that wants rto rule themselves...They were the first to beg Britain to rule them...Why are you envious when other people say they want to rule themselves?
BUT T THEY ARE THE FIRST TO BE GRANTED SELF RULE IN 1957 NA...THAT IS THE FACT.

DON'T REPLY WITH EWEDU PICTURE OOO,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by victorDanladi: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
feelgoodInc:

http://sunnewsonline.com/dirty-lagos/

Underneath any beautiful yoruba lady is a dirty Pant that she hasnt Changed for a week.

That's a wise word bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Sagay212: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

You dumb criminal ipod pig. What is your problem with yorubas. You are so brainless that you believe Kanu can actually disrupt elections in anambra. you ipods are really a special breed of mad people. No body cares whether your lord and saviour kanu holds meeting with some senile elders. Intelligent people know that a common criminal cannot even stop a LG election let alone state election. keep crying and blaming yorubas for all your misery.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? by Cooly100: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sagay212:

You dumb criminal ipod pig. What is your problem with yorubas. You are so brainless that you believe Kanu can actually disrupt elections in anambra. you ipods are really a special breed of mad people. No body cares whether your lord and saviour kanu holds meeting with some senile elders. Intelligent people know that a common criminal cannot even stop a LG election let alone state election. keep crying and blaming yorubas for all your misery.

Public holidays would be declared in all Afonja states...once there is any inkling that Biafra agitation would be stopped...Coward unity beggars everywhere!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Seun Looking Like Sen. Bokola Saraki? / Ministry Of Power Endorses Future Energy Nigeria Conference / Kwankwaso Dashes Peter Obi's Hope, Picks Olufemi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.