Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Man Begs Admin To Lift Curse Placed On Him For Violating Rules In A Chat Group. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Begs Admin To Lift Curse Placed On Him For Violating Rules In A Chat Group. (571 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep / The Uneme People And The Curse Of Oba Egbeka Of Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Begs Admin To Lift Curse Placed On Him For Violating Rules In A Chat Group. by Ordilawi: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
A man who violated the rules of a chat group by posting an advert of another group is said to be seriously begging for forgiveness after a extraordinary curse was placed on him by the admin.

The cursed man has been calling the admin but his is refusing to pick his calls.
Pls advise him on what to do next considering the power behind the curse.
See the man's pix and the message he received.
U looked like a
gentleman.
I never knew u were this stupid.

Any curse u send or is sent by proxy, to me or anything dt has to do with me, thru any medium of communication or prayer or juju, I send it back to u in Jesus name.

U deliberately broke d rule of Breakthrough group.
U will never experience breakthrough in ur life in Jesus name until u call me to apologise for ur foolish act.

This is a *curse* on ur life with a *cause* and it is biding in Jesus name.

So pls save my number.
U will need it when u start seeing d effects of the curse in ur life.

Re: Man Begs Admin To Lift Curse Placed On Him For Violating Rules In A Chat Group. by greatmarshall(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
This is very serious

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Admin To Lift Curse Placed On Him For Violating Rules In A Chat Group. by Ordilawi: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
He's been blocked from the group.
The admin is not picking his phone.
The other people in the chat group will probably know the admin's other phone numbers.
Call him on 0802 328 4071 to confirm the story and to know if he was trully cursed or not.
Re: Man Begs Admin To Lift Curse Placed On Him For Violating Rules In A Chat Group. by Memories12411: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Whatsapp abuse.
Re: Man Begs Admin To Lift Curse Placed On Him For Violating Rules In A Chat Group. by waxxydude: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
What was the man offence?

The Admin is just playing on the mind of the poor man, and if any misfortunate thing should happen to him on from there he'll attribute that to the "curse of that day".

Psychology at it peak.

But if the Admin na benin man, the man should please save his number, and also get in touch with a proper man of God.

Life na one.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Admin To Lift Curse Placed On Him For Violating Rules In A Chat Group. by player007(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ordilawi:
A man who violated the rules of a chat group by posting an advert of another group is said to be seriously begging for forgiveness after a extraordinary curse was placed on him by the admin.

The cursed man has been calling the admin but his is refusing to pick his calls.
Pls advise him on what to do next considering the power behind the curse.
See the man's pix and the message he received.
U looked like a
gentleman.
I never knew u were this stupid.

Any curse u send or is sent by proxy, to me or anything dt has to do with me, thru any medium of communication or prayer or juju, I send it back to u in Jesus name.

U deliberately broke d rule of Breakthrough group.
U will never experience breakthrough in ur life in Jesus name until u call me to apologise for ur foolish act.

This is a *curse* on ur life with a *cause* and it is biding in Jesus name.

So pls save my number.
U will need it when u start seeing d effects of the curse in ur life.

There are only 3 people in the world who's Prayer/curse can affect you. 1 God 2 your Mother and lastly your Father. As long as you are close to God NO MAN has the power to alter your destiny. Fear not.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Admin To Lift Curse Placed On Him For Violating Rules In A Chat Group. by Tellemall: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
greatmarshall:
This is very serious

Sarcasm at it's best

(1) (Reply)

Does This Make Me Fake- I Don't Allow Anyone To See Me Down? / Warriors Do Not Have Many Glaring Weaknesses / Top 10 Longest Serving African Presidents 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.