Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift (65487 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by RedDoor: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
There was a thirty minutes non-stop drama recently when the Ooni of Ife and his entourage got stuck in an elevator at the Lagos branch of Continental Hotel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOgE0FDT3og

According to ,The monarch alongside his wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi and other members of his entourage had gone to see the Queen Moremi stage play. When they arrived the hotel lobby, they were made to use the lift to get to the hall where the play was to take place.

However, when they entered the elevator with their entourage which reports claim were over 20, it got stuck shortly after the doors were closed.

There was panic at the hotel as the king and his entourage were stuck for almost 30minutes.

They were eventually evacuated from the basement of the hotel.

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/01/drama-as-ooni-of-ifehis-wife-and-their.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by jabor4Naija(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
As an elevator technician i want to first of all apologise for being stuck in d elevator for dat long, and if truly there were up to 20 ppl in d elevator then dat is first of all wrong dat is assuming its a 16 passengers lift. Two, there was suppose to be a standby technician for a place like dat. Three, if its not sicher or ard lift then that's their mistake, forget lift companies that are living on past glories.

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by vanida6: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
30minute angry

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by Rochasokorocha: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aww... And the Queen was there, sorry her Royal Highness

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by Dedetwo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
RedDoor:
There was a thirty minutes non-stop drama recently when the Ooni of Ife and his entourage got stuck in an elevator at the Lagos branch of Continental Hotel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOgE0FDT3og

According to ,The monarch alongside his wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi and other members of his entourage had gone to see the Queen Moremi stage play. When they arrived the hotel lobby, they were made to use the lift to get to the hall where the play was to take place.

However, when they entered the elevator with their entourage which reports claim were over 20, it got stuck shortly after the doors were closed.

There was panic at the hotel as the king and his entourage were stuck for almost 30minutes.

They were eveutally evacuated from the basement of the hotel.

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/01/drama-as-ooni-of-ifehis-wife-and-their.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Why did he not consult his oracles before boarding the elevator? This Yari.ba just dropped the ball.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by AbjMotorPalace: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by NobleAngell(f): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
They probably exceeded the maximum number of passengers. That's a very scary experience. Happened to me before. That was like the second scariest moment in my life.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by dangotesmummy: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Shebi he's oko ilu.he should use his jazz to open it up na grin

So he's not even oko aje grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by seangy4konji: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Since when naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by BluntBoy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
The gods are angry with him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by Richdad50(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
shocked

By far the most admirable and modern royalty in Nigeria. Others are stuck in ancient. The world has sailed along time ago.

Some little brats on the forum whose greatgrandparents were servants in palaces will come and throw shades at him. Sad! I am not yoruba but I recognize a king who stoops low in both heart and stature just to serve his people. It is commendable.

Richdad

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by iheartellah(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
jabor4Naija:
As an elevator technician i want to first of all apologise for being stuck in d elevator for dat long, and if truly there were up to 20 ppl in d elevator then dat is first of all wrong dat is assuming its a 16 passengers lift. Two, there was suppose to be a standby technician for a place like dat. Three, if its not sicher or ard lift then that's their mistake, forget lift companies that are living on past glories.
yeah that's true... If there were up to 20 people in it then that's where the problem came from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by Elove1: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
The headline is tricky please modify
I thought it is 'Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck with lover in a Hotel sit

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by datola: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thank God they are safe

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by Doctee: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
What was Orunmila looking when he got stuck in the elevator

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by Narldon: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2020

Distinguished members, please pay Attention to this. I have been observing something on this platform.

It seems nobody is talking or everybody is doing Eye service. Me for one, I don't pretend. I say it the way it is but I'm always careful; not to insult anyone.

I will definitely say the truth because for the fact that I've not said it to you does not mean I'm not going to talk about it. I owe nobody an apology because I need to say my mind.

We all here are matured so we all need to know that today is 5th January and it's a Sunday.

Thank u very much for your time.

14 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by philip0906(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
20 humans in an elevator at once? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by tartar9(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Superstar Ooni
No go sit down for one place,u for just die for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by Halexgos3(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
That's Happy New year greetings

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by mujiboy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nairaland be updating old news.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by HQuadreal: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chai, baba for disappear na.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by fleps(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thank God they were rescued later o. That thing is very scary. I mean, it almost will seem as if you're going to die and that gets me wondering... Hell or Heaven?

I ask you the same question... Hell or Heaven?

God's love is so much that despite our sinfulness, he has a place for us. You just need to accept Jesus as personal Lord and Savior and start a new life. God's love is so much and His arms are still wide open to accept you.

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by seunmohmoh(f): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Elevator abuse

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by themonk(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Baba no carry him jazz or he no wan show himself?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
When the gods are not used to technology.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by bukkysam(f): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Aye le o ibosi ooooooooooooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift by jesusbaby28: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thank God he came out cool sad shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? / What A Blaine Harden Wrote About Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.