Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

A POEM- Upon A Mother's Heartbeat - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / A POEM- Upon A Mother's Heartbeat (330 Views)

A MOTHER'S TEARS BY JESSICA DURU / A Poem--- Upon A Mother's Heartbeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A POEM- Upon A Mother's Heartbeat by ScribblingQueen(f): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Upon a Mother's heartbeat
I know of heart and why it goes on break And I grew and knew it was real Scaring pretty butterflies away in a night Lovely words reborn into a different nothing The vase of my heart may be broken but My Gardener ends my frown as smiles reborn
My Gardener is special, sent from God above A love more precious than the rarest gem With my dreams fashioned and hopes painted
I humbly appraise my Gardener's worth It began with pain to give the garden it's birth And the older I got the more I knew My Gardener's love sincere and true in itself No stronger bond on earth Like her Love for her virgin garden I know of her heart and the echo of her voice.
A Gardener of Life, Destiny and Dreams Not thinking about it I've copied your style I've learnt to make knots At the tail end of my ropes I learnt your strength. For all the tears and heartache I will create a heaven in the name of YOU. I will weave you a basket of Love Through generations in Ups and Downs.
So Sink with me in this M in Meekness, Washed and designed On a low bench Tasting the T in Truth The shape of H in Heart Enforcing the E in Expertise and Redirecting the R in Respect in a roped way.
To the Love of a Gardener, Let there be no misinterpretation. To all Mothers, Who mapped the way To Heaven Above. #In honour of Motherhood. #Nne.
Re: A POEM- Upon A Mother's Heartbeat by GRACEGLORY: 3:17am On Aug 26, 2017
La beauté de la créativité

Creativity is not limited to craft, nor drawing or painting, it also extends to writing,
Painting with words to express oneself, either in letters or orally.

The group is to help us develop individually as our work or piece will be subject to constructive criticism
As well as debate, and advise. And also, to show case our piece as a couple of employers and others that needs
The services will also be among us in the group.

It's also a platform to teach, and shape us.

Send Whatsaap message "0803 054 6462" to join.
Send message in this format: join writers group.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

No Prescription: By Lawal Salami / Breast: Breath And Rest (A Parody Of The Bible) / The Time To Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.