Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,793 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Love My Wife, I Never Beat Her, I Will Take Her Back If She Confesses- Emeka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love My Wife, I Never Beat Her, I Will Take Her Back If She Confesses- Emeka (396 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Wife, I Never Beat Her, I Will Take Her Back If She Confesses- Emeka by Joseph180697: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike whose 14 year old marriage was dissolved earlier this year, due to alleged domestic violence, says he could still take his ex-wife back if she confessed and got herself back together.

On July 13, 2015, his ex-wife approached the court to dissolve her marriage with Emeka Ike, accusing him of physical and verbal abuse throughout their marriage.
Emeka Ike went on his knees, with tears running down his face and pleaded with his wife to take him back, she refused. He also asked the court to reconcile them but Emma insisted that she wanted a divorce, which the court granted.
[url]I love my wife, I never beat her, I will take her back if she confesses- Emeka Ike says [/url]

Re: I Love My Wife, I Never Beat Her, I Will Take Her Back If She Confesses- Emeka by DRPAIT123(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
you never know the value of what you have....untill you are on the verge of loosing it or you've lost it already

(1) (Reply)

Solar Eclipse 2017 over the USA / I Want To Make An Disrespectful Song For This Bad Govt Davido (pics, Videos) / Wayne Rooney Retires From International Football Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.