Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Caught Her With My Bestfriend In D Back Seat Of My Car. They Thought I Was Drunk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caught Her With My Bestfriend In D Back Seat Of My Car. They Thought I Was Drunk (662 Views)

Yahoo Boys Exposed Nigerian Slay Queen Sex Video As She Was Drunk / Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock / Just Thought I Should Have A Feel Of What Poverty Is Like By Drinking Garri (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Her With My Bestfriend In D Back Seat Of My Car. They Thought I Was Drunk by chuksOG: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION

Should Subsidiaries Be Separately Registered As Companies?

Need Business Consultants And Professionals Who Have Answer To This:

If one wants to set up a corporation with different divisions(subsidiaries),
does he have to register the divisions as individual companies (LLC)?

For instance, he calls the corporation "eXels Technologies (GROUP)" with the following divisions: eXels Network, eXels Electronics, eXels Multimedia etc

He wants each of the divisions to be independent of the others.

Now, the question is:
- Does he have to register each division as a Limited Liability Company (ie eXels Networks Ltd, eXels Electronics Ltd etc)

- Or should he register the Group as say eXels Technolgies Ltd, and then register each division as a brand names.

Please let business consultants and professionals do justice to this.

Where are the Niaraland's Business gurus.

Please I need the solution to this puzzle, I hope you would'nt mind helping me out here.

Can someone just go to the point and explain this?

I have searched and searched but i have not been able to get any straight forward answer for this.

Other people replying on other posts/platforms clearly don't know how to go about this as their answers are off point or copy and paste.

Please someone should just give a very straight forward answer and not rubbish
Re: Caught Her With My Bestfriend In D Back Seat Of My Car. They Thought I Was Drunk by infotainment(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
chuksOG:
NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION

Should Subsidiaries Be Separately Registered As Companies?

Need Business Consultants And Professionals Who Have Answer To This:

If one wants to set up a corporation with different divisions(subsidiaries),
does he have to register the divisions as individual companies (LLC)?

For instance, he calls the corporation "eXels Technologies (GROUP)" with the following divisions: eXels Network, eXels Electronics, eXels Multimedia etc

He wants each of the divisions to be independent of the others.

Now, the question is:
- Does he have to register each division as a Limited Liability Company (ie eXels Networks Ltd, eXels Electronics Ltd etc)

- Or should he register the Group as say eXels Technolgies Ltd, and then register each division as a brand names.

Please let business consultants and professionals do justice to this.

Where are the Niaraland's Business gurus.

Please I need the solution to this puzzle, I hope you would'nt mind helping me out here.

Can someone just go to the point and explain this?

I have searched and searched but i have not been able to get any straight forward answer for this.

Other people replying on other posts/platforms clearly don't know how to go about this as their answers are off point or copy and paste.

Please someone should just give a very straight forward answer and not rubbish

u are required by CAMA to register each company as an entity.
Re: Caught Her With My Bestfriend In D Back Seat Of My Car. They Thought I Was Drunk by chuksOG: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
I know that but what about DBAs and trademarks and brands?

There are many businesses owned by one company or under the roof of one company, are they all registered separately?

infotainment:

u are required by CAMA to register each company as an entity.
Re: Caught Her With My Bestfriend In D Back Seat Of My Car. They Thought I Was Drunk by infotainment(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
chuksOG:
I know that but what about DBAs and trademarks and brands?

There are many businesses owned by one company or under the roof of one company, are they all registered separately?

You have to register each subsidiary as an entity, it is d share holding dat will show dat it is owned by the parent coy
Re: Caught Her With My Bestfriend In D Back Seat Of My Car. They Thought I Was Drunk by chuksOG: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
What about DBAs?

infotainment:

You have to register each subsidiary as an entity, it is d share holding dat will show dat it is owned by the parent coy

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot A Flood-damaged Car (a Must Read) / Thousands Of Lucky Winners Emerge In The Glo Everyday Bonanza / Why Do We Always Show Power When We Buy From The Needy And The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.