Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos (22993 Views)

Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Ennyholar: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Riyikebaby:
Chai! See as gifts set fly left,right and centre . How I wish the red spark phone can fall on me cry

Double Spark Fall on you grin
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by zeenaman: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ennyholar:

thank you

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by mcparrotnnam(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nigeria is on of the biggest consumer in the world,we have many things to export but we prefer to patronize of other people...
www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by achivs(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=Abiodunspectre post=59629135]
What's the girl holding grin grin
Chaaaaiiiiiiiii

I wonder o
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Essentials1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
mhisbliss:
it has been launched yet i can't find unboxing video or review anywhere, I'm growing really impatient here

So that you can book it down for an upcoming boyfriend to buy for you abi?? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
wetin be dis na. y she dey use style scratch her somtin

Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Hoodfriend(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
I'm a heavy user, so i will need the spark plus i can't find it on jumia?
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Riyikebaby(f): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ennyholar:

Double Spark Fall on you grin

Loool
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by johnstar(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
zeenaman:

2gb ram?
thank you
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
any idea about the spec of the phone
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hahahahhwhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rubbish product

The attendees look hungry

Wow garbage sold and hyped
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by boy16(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
A new scam product in the market undecided
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by mhisbliss(f): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2017
Essentials1:

So that you can book it down for an upcoming boyfriend to buy for you abi?? grin grin grin grin grin
it would be an iPhone if I intend doing that
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by mhisbliss(f): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Essentials1:

it would be an iPhone if I intend doing that, i don't want any guy to start raising his shoulder because he bought me a tecno
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Essentials1(m): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2017
mhisbliss:
it would be an iPhone if I intend doing that, i don't want any guy to start raising his shoulder because he bought me a tecno

Is that why you replied me twice... I just love girls like you.. Always making noise and acting tough when they are single... When they get into the relationship, they become cool and then start playing love.. hahahaha
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Mckandre(m): 12:59am On Aug 20, 2017
When u thought u ve seen it and this sister is here masturbating and reaching cloud 9 all by her sef angry

Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by mhisbliss(f): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Essentials1:

Is that why you replied me twice... I just love girls like you.. Always making noise and acting tough when they are single... When they get into the relationship, they become cool and then start playing love.. hahahaha
ive always preferred being single, works for me, the spec is out though, its wack, what would i do with a 1gig ram phone, my crush on camon cx is back
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Behankey(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Hoodfriend:
I'm a heavy user, so i will need the spark plus i can't find it on jumia?
It is not yet for sale. Tecno said it will be from the ending of this month. I'll prefer yhr Spark plus too but I'm smitten by the design of the Spark.
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by scarycuteface(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
These pictures showed that these guys enjoyed themselves. That launch event must have been on point. And people won different gifts too, typical Tecno.
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Freelancerx: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
Hahahahhwhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rubbish product

The attendees look hungry

Wow garbage sold and hyped
So you can know hungry people from pictures now? Y'all gotta know that not everyone can't afford the big phones. This is one for the light users too sef. Not for heavy users.
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Freelancerx:
So you can know hungry people from pictures now? Y'all gotta know that not everyone can't afford the big phones. This is one for the light users too sef. Not for heavy users.

It's for uninformed people who don't know better

Nothing about tecno infinix or itel is quality

They have leveraged on the ignorance of Nigerians long enough

They use marketing gimicks and buzz words to sell garbage as quality cost effective devices

But like I said it's over

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by ezzylee(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ennyholar:
DJ Consequence on the wheel of steel

That's not DJ Consequence nau....
Re: Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos by koskilala: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Teckno

Tecno!!!
Dem sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account / Difference Between PNG, JPEG, GIF Image Format / Basic And Detailed Information About Android Rooting (things You Never Knew)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.