Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari (2111 Views)

Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south / Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by seegi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
A mammoth crowd has lined up along airport Road waiting for president Muhammadu Buhari.

Already the presidential media aides alongside heavy security are the the airport to receive the President who left the country on 7th May for medical treatment in London.

Although there was the speculation that President Buhari may have been forced to return home by pockets of protests especially from the Charly Boy “Resume or Resign” group, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina debunked the insinuations.

He said, ” The return of the President has nothing to do with the protest. It is about continuing with the work he started. Some of us knew about his return some days back.

“Remember that the acting President held on effectively and they will continue the work together. We left the work of announcement with the managers of the acting President.”

>>>>https://www.naijamouthed.ng/forum/general/news/13956-breaking-crowd-lines-up-to-welcome-buhari

lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by seunlayi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
seegi:

Although there was the speculation that President Buhari may have been forced to return home by pockets of protests especially from the Charly Boy “Resume or Resign” group, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina debunked the insinuations.

Those are the people that did it including FFK, Fayose, etc
Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by Okoroawusa: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Am already excited.

I wish was in abuja right now.
SAI BABA!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by eyeview: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we can not make our hospitals functional?"- muhammadu buhari(february 2015)

Isnt it ironic that the man who made that comment is now the man who has stayed longest abroad on medical trip in the history of nigeria?
The man who promised to ban foreign medical trip is now the man nigerians are celebrating his return from medical trip?
Hypocrisy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by Hadone(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fayose right now

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by Kutis2030(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
I know some people will nt be hppy to hear dis type of news must especially ipob
Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
False news

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
[s]
eyeview:

"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we can not make our hospitals functional?"- muhammadu buhari(february 2015)

Isnt it ironic that the man who made that comment is now the man who has stayed longest abroad on medical trip in the history of nigeria?
The man who promised to ban foreign medical trip is now the man nigerians are celebrating his return from medical trip?
Hypocrisy
[/s]

You wanted him to die he didn't die, pray harder since his death is more important than improving your life! Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by eyeview: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You wanted him to die he didn't die, pray harder since his death is more important than improving your life! Pathetic
Why do u buhari worshippers confuse 'resume or resign' with dying? So buhari will die if he resigns to take care of himself? Are u all as daft as him? Why will i want him dead? So to show that a man promised something and violated it shamelessly means i want him to die?
Am looking forward to the day i will see a buhari worshipper who reasons factually and not stupidly.
How old are u?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
WELCOME MY BABUgrin

It's Time to Celebrategrin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by dollarcoolcat(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Make una no use problems welcome ths man na, na una problems pursue am for UK

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by Nenejeje(f): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
welcome back PMB
Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fulani herdmen, your grand patron is back. Your madness will accelerate to 1000 Metre per second squared. Already crying a river for soon to be lost souls.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by seunmsg(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
The show of love is massive. You just have to see the crowd that have gathered around the airport right now to understand. And some misguided wailers will say these people were paid to support the president. How do you pay the kind of crowd that came out to welcome the president? Welcome back Mr president.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by yarimo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chai see too much crowd, BUHARI is love in every part of the country

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
[s]
eyeview:

Why do u buhari worshippers confuse 'resume or resign' with dying? So buhari will die if he resigns to take care of himself? Are u all as daft as him? Why will i want him dead? So to show that a man promised something and violated it shamelessly means i want him to die?
Am looking forward to the day i will see a buhari worshipper who reasons factually and not stupidly.
How old are u?
[/s]

We sincerely feel sorry for you, he didn't die, get over it and face your underachieving self for better performance. Cownu zombie

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Una go Wait tire, after Sahara Reporters don expose their plans. Just watch and see the new lies they will come up with as to why he couldn't come back again.
Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by Agimor(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
eyeview:

Hypocrisy
His hypocrisy stick to high heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by laribari(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
seunmsg:
The show of love is massive. You just have to see the crowd that have gathered around the airport right now to understand. And some misguided wailers will say these people were paid to support the president. How do you pay the kind of crowd that came out to welcome the president? Welcome back Mr president.

I'm happy he is alive but maybe not well. However, I do not have anything to celebrate about becos the Nigeria we committed to him to lead us is really sick.

Sometimes I cry for this country. Can't we just for once get it right? Why is it so so hard?
Re: Breaking: Crowd Lines Up To Welcome Buhari by ItsTutsi(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Get the bleep outta here,hypocritical deluded fool,is it all the promises u made since birth that u kept,when the bleaching pigdiot cownu reneged on his promise of "no election in anambra" did heaven fall?!?,but u were all trying to fabricate tales to suite his cowardliness and redeem his image,tell me more about how the ineffectual baboon kept all his promises pls..the adage "common sense is not common anymore"was probably deprived from igbo jews lack of credible reasoning..Buhari wont resign and there is nothing u can do about it,5% dont have a say in nigeria's politics,those majority that voted for him are still satisfied for the meantime and there is absolutely nothing the ritualist den can do about it,not even cownu or BSS..typical example of "empty vessels"
eyeview:

How old are u?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suspense As Buhari Set To Dump Osinbajo For New Running Mate / Father And Son Running For The Same Senate Seat In Benue South. / Amaechi Recruits Pastors To Beg Reno To Stop Releasing His Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.