Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Your Mce’s Infinix Is Held Together By A Rubber Band. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Mce’s Infinix Is Held Together By A Rubber Band. (1261 Views)

Infinix Is Working On A New Smartphone / Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC / Rubber Foot Wear sales In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Mce’s Infinix Is Held Together By A Rubber Band. by lanya: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
I sat next to your MCE on the bus today and I nearly broke my neck.

You know how boring those bus rides to work can get so I was glad when this guy entertained me albeit without his knowledge.

He was dressed in a colourful Ankara shirt and trousers with black flat sandals and an Infinix phone. The Infinix phone was cracked really bad and held with rubber band at the bottom, I use a BlackBerry that tests my patience on a daily so I’m not judging him.

Anyways, he was chatting with this girl; Becky Spain, that’s how he saved it, telling her how much he missed her last night, how much he thought of her and how much he loves her. Becky Spain was reading and not replying. He told her how she doesn’t believe when he says everything he has is hers and... Read more @https://olliealley./2017/08/18/your-mces-infinix-is-held-together-by-a-rubber-band/

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastor In The World / delete / Fulafia 2017/2018 Supplementary List Finally Released!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.