Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

How The Media Made Me Contorversial- Moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How The Media Made Me Contorversial- Moyo Lawal (422 Views)

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / How Social Media Made Her $900 Million - America’s Youngest Selfmade Billionaire / 10 People Social Media Made Celebrities In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Media Made Me Contorversial- Moyo Lawal by splendid22(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Popular actress, Moyo Lawal who is known for not granting media interviews has finally poured out her mind in an explosive chat with newsmen.

The curvy controversial role interpreter said she has been misconstrued by the media. According to her:” I don’t think I am a controversial person, people just like to make me controversial. The media has made me controversial; I don’t know why my posts go viral. I don’t know what I do that is controversial. I don’t think I am controversial yet” she revealed.

Read the rest of the post here

http://www.thenewsguru.com/media-made-controversial-moyo-lawal/

Re: How The Media Made Me Contorversial- Moyo Lawal by Young03(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
tongue

(1) (Reply)

“some Women Fear The Fire While Some Become The Fire” – Rosaline Meurer / Top 10 Most Famous People Ever / EFCC To Arrest Ushpuppi” – Deji Adeyanju, #ourmumudondo Protesters [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.