Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet (70423 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Ironlion1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrHistorian:
THE NIGHTMARE OF ALL WAILERS AND I-PIGS.

Welcome Back Sir.

List of things that need your urgent attention;

*ASUU Strike Action.
*Nnamdi Kanu.
*Restructuring of the Country.
Try to be sensible and dispassionate for once when making statements. You and I know he wouldn't do magic, if not aggravate the situations. Unless your gullibility has no limits.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by adewuyia2014(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyebanji Moshood

Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Remii(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Welcome back..

Three people you can never advice:

1: Woman in love
2: A man with MONEY.
3: Someone that support Buhari...

4. Buhari haters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by 8stargeneral: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
But d video is dark,does it mean he came back last night after d protest in abuja residence London
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome back president
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Dansiki1: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ijaya awon pigs and idiots
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lol y'all know the dude's gonna be back for medical check up in at most 6mths time...right now he's what's called an ailing President very ineffective.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by FemiLastBorn(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
headhunter1:
Buhari is a terrorist Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Calm down.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by ollyruffy: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
We hope dollar will not return back to 500naira to 1dollar as he is back. Watching the forex closely.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Jesusloveyou: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
pinkkystel:
And how is this news. E go for remain there now, his coming back is of no benefit to us
and you go mad for him to return
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by fasterwell(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES WHAT NO MAN SEE. YOU SAID MR PRESIDENT WILL RETURN IN GOOD HEALTH AND IT HAS COME TO PASS.

WHEN OTHERS WERE BUSY PROPHECYING DOOM, YOU ALONE SPOKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND IT CAME TO PASS.

SINGGING

OLUMBA HAS WON THE BATTLE OH VICTORIOUS VICTORIOUS OH VICTORIOUS

THANK YOU GREAT ABBA FATHER
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by wexyee: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
edlion57:
Der hv succeed in package this man bck ...hope der will not package him bck to London after weeks...can't he resign and take good care of his old age
I beliv he will resign in 2023 so keep calm
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrHistorian:

Welcome Back Sir.

*ASUU Strike Action.
*Nnamdi Kanu.
Some people were expecting the president to come down from the plane aided.

Mynd44 I warned you some minutes ago,you see your life?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari Has Landed at the Presidential Wing of Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport Abuja At exactly 4:35pm
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by letusbepieces: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
He was chased out of Abuja house by Protesters, dat man is still very sick.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by babtuns76(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
danieljoel759:
The president of the federal republic of Nigeria finally arrives Nigeria after 103 days of his medical vacation. He arrived at the Abuja int'l airport in the presidential jet, welcomed by the vice president yemi osinbajo.
See video of his arrival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eFjsYIjKD0
U are Welcome Sai Baba.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Xblink(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
How come it's night If he came today... cos I no its not night here nor UK at this time...
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
wexyee:
I beliv he will resign in 2023 so keep calm
Let him talk,the pains is unbearable.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Ilefoaye(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari wan cum do Ileya for Naija. After Ileya festive.....he must surely go back to London.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Xblink(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Is it night now?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by MrHistorian: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ironlion1:

Try to be sensible and dispassionate for once when making statements. You and I know he wouldn't do magic, if not aggravate the situations. Unless your gullibility has no limits.
[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]

SHUT UP
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by achivs(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
we hear o, js pray he stays a while wit us
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Jesusloveyou: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
8stargeneral:
But d video is dark,does it mean he came back last night after d protest in abuja residence London
and nta is showing it live from yesterday
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Abbotp: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by LastSurvivor11: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrHistorian:

Welcome Back Sir.

*ASUU Strike Action.
*Nnamdi Kanu.

How long do you think he can visit before going back, bet ur school fees on it and see urself dropout in no time
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by 1afrika: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
APC and Lai Muhammed will be like "PDP flew Yar'adua out and returned his corpse, our own ailing president came back alive" grin grin
Welcome back our president. Facilitating a seemimgly couth restructuring is the best thing you can do for us since the Nigeria of our dream with the 1999 constitution looks not feasible. kiss
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Some people were expecting the president to come down from the plane aided.

Mynd44 I warned you some minutes ago,you see your life?
The jet in the picture video is not NAF 1.

No one said he is not on his way but that jet is not the one he was in.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by colossus91(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrHistorian:

Welcome Back Sir.

*ASUU Strike Action.
*Nnamdi Kanu.
with this list i feel he will be going back soon grin
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by lastmaster(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Pictures please
I wish him the best and pray he does himself a favour and step down
To hold power he will just sit and call the shot while the VP does the ruling.
I hope he takes it easy this time

Nice grammar bro
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by wexyee: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
headhunter1:
Buhari is a terrorist
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
inyamiri posing as another tribe .. Ur hatred will ultimately be you down fall insha allahu rabbi!
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by raphaeladeyele: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Aare Nigeria Kaabo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader / The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For ABU Students (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.