Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Mark Zuckerberg reveals why he’s taking two months paternity leave - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg reveals why he’s taking two months paternity leave (470 Views)

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) / Ed Sheeran Reveals He's Taking A Break From Music To Spend Time With His Wife, C / Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg reveals why he’s taking two months paternity leave by DISkills: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, has revealed why he’s taking up a two months

Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, has revealed why he’s taking up a two months paternity leave. According to billionaire dad, he’s expecting a baby with his wife, and just like he did for his daughter Max, he will always be grateful that he could spend so much time with her in the first months of herlife.Here’s what he wrote;“When Max was born, I took two months of paternity leave. I will always be grateful I could spend so much time with her in the first months of her life.Our new daughter is coming soon, and I’m planning to take two monthsof paternity leave again. This time, I’m going to take advantage of Facebook’s option to take leave in parts. I’ll take a month off to be with Priscilla and the girls at the beginning, and then we’ll spend the whole month of December together as well. I’m looking forward to bonding with our new little one and taking Max on adventures.At Facebook, we offer four months ofmaternity and paternity leave because studies show that when working parents take time to be with their newborns, it’s good for the entire family. And I’m pretty sure the office will still be standing when I getback.”

http://blog.diskills.com/2017/08/mark-zuckerberg-reveals-why-hes-taking.html
Re: Mark Zuckerberg reveals why he’s taking two months paternity leave by SEOManiac: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Correct guy

(1) (Reply)

Obi Mikel's Partner, Blasts A Nigerian After Commenting On Her Son's Photo / Nigerian Actress, Regina Daniels Takes Up New Challenge / See Uriel’s Response After Ruggedman Invited Her To An Invent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.