Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return (28508 Views)

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by datwall: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Horo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Aameen
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Akinaukwa: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dont trust Saraki at all. I believe in less than no time issue of Magu will surface again.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by varmint: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
sayyid:
I wish that both the executive and the legislative arm forget their personal interest, or hatred for each other and work together so as to better the lives of Nigerians as a whole.
Keep wishing bro....just that it doesn't happen in the world we live in...politicians don't change
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by AWOisaCOWARD: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

You mean the coward who thrives on brainwashing idiots and pigs of Biafra?

Kanu is far better than this packaged vegetable that can be blown away by ordinary fan.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by sayyid(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
varmint:

Keep wishing bro....just that it doesn't happen in the world we live in...politicians don't change
and that's why it is a wish. it might work out or not

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by vickylincon(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Aburi001:
I don't really know which of the group Saraki belongs.

Some people say it's Hyena while Jackal, but which one he belongs, we shall all know before 2018 runs out. undecided
which one is hyena and jackal? we don turn animal kingdom?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by classiclight(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
All na politics
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by calaway: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

Buhari was chased out of london

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GFxVfb2kUs
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by omooba969(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
modaink333:
As am posting, it's 6 mins after 5. They said he is back today but all I can see is a night scenario as he, "that I did not see" coming down from the president jet
NOTE: Our GMT with London is just -1 and besides why was their no media team like the BBC London to give us the news that buhari heads to hetro airport to depart for Nigeria? I just hope am not mistaken

@bolded,

The correct spelling is Heathrow.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Kenchukky(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Did i hear passage of 2018 budget? What of the 2017? What has been done with the 7 trillion? Chaiii. Of all the wahala in this country his interest is in 2018 budget.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by IshaqAyinde(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ilekokonit:

Olubukola Abubakar Saraki at Birth

Abubakar Bukola Saraki - ABS for Political expediency.

#Politics of Do or Die.

Even his experienced Dad could not beat him at political scheming and same way he cunningly slept overnight in his dark car in the Assembly Complex in order to carry out his Dawn coup to become Senate President.

God forbids that this criminal will become our President.

Saraki! Saraki!! Saraki!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by mywells: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Between Bukola Saraki and Asiwaju Tinubu who is the master in politics?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Only if there is a machine that can tell the innermost heart of man, Buhari would not return to that ASO ROCK.
If I were you I will ho the way of Japanese, if they cannot bear shame they use a sharp sword to do the needful.

You said pmb will not come back to Aso rock,now that he is there what will you ,fayose,ffk,Nnamdi kalu and the host of ipob miscreants do?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by burqueenx(f): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
geraldmezi:
Clean hands with dark hearts......continue, Nnamdi kanu z watching

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by burqueenx(f): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Yazmin: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fondlebreast:
Ever wondered why the health issue Buhari is having is been hidden from Nigerians?? That is because Buhari has been HIV positive since 2007. His condition is progressing to AIDS already, hence the medical trip to London.

Any Zombie that quote me will die a mysterious death

If you are right, may God heal him and bring succour to us all.
However, if you are wrong, may what you pray for him be your portion immediately and for your loved ones also.....

Shout an amen! That's if you ain't one m.ofo....

Shallom!!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Fondlebreast: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Yazmin:

If you are right, may God heal him and bring succour to us all.
However, if you are wrong, may what you pray for him be your portion immediately and for your loved ones also.....

Shout an amen! That's if you ain't one m.ofo....

Shallom!!!!
APC zombie spotted.
May your life and that of your frustrated generation be run the way buhari has been ruling this country since he became president.
Shout amen
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by raphaeladeyele: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Eniyan fi eje sinu tuto funfun, Aare wa tayotayo la fi kiyin kabo si Orile-ede wa
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by femoladosu: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
modaink333:
As am posting, it's 6 mins after 5. They said he is back today but all I can see is a night scenario as he, "that I did not see" coming down from the president jet
NOTE: Our GMT with London is just -1 and besides why was their no media team like the BBC London to give us the news that buhari heads to hetro airport to depart for Nigeria? I just hope am not mistaken
Is it not shameful that you live in London and ypi cannot spell heathrow
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by networkrecharg: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
thambolo:
Action speaks louder than words.

Facial action... kikikikikik
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by ofuonyebi: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think it is time for you people to stop throwing muds over constituency projects against the executive..

And sit down to help move 9ja forward...we are waiting!
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Azam101: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Keep your prayers bukky because you were praying for him not to come back. shame on you desperate senator!
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by RealityShot: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
sayyid:
I wish that both the executive and the legislative arm forget their personal interest, or hatred for each other and work together so as to better the lives of Nigerians as a whole.
the senate president is SUPPOSED to be focused on amending the law to avoid such absentee Presidents in the Future..

..but no..his romancing the filt!

HOW CAN A COUNTRY BE WITHOUT PRESIDENT FOR MORE THAN 90DAYS?

how many companies survive when he boss leaves for that long?...
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by AdeniyiA(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
tunjijones:
Bukola saraki is a very deceptive and crafty man
I have never trusted the man for 1 second, very cunning undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by IamGeorgie(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
rapcy:
Senate president Bukola Saraki took to his Instagram handle to welcome President Buhari. In his words;

I thank Almighty Allah for bringing President Muhammadu Buhari back whole, hale and hearty. When we met just two days ago, it was clear that Mr. President would soon be coming back home. In this regard, on behalf of all the Senators, I welcome him back to the country.

We must also commend Professor Yemi Osinbajo, our Vice President, who, as Acting President, held the forte in Mr. President’s absence.

Now that President Buhari has returned home, both branches of government, the executive and the legislature, must continue to sync our policy and legislative objectives to strengthen our economy through the diversification of our revenue streams; creating opportunities for more private sector participation in the economy; and creating access to capital for MSMEs and would-be entrepreneurs. We must also tackle the unemployment problem head-on. We can only do this, working together.

Moving forward, over the next few weeks, I am sure I speak on behalf of all the Senators when I say that we look forward to considering the Virement request by the Presidency which is before the National Assembly, and working towards the early presentation, consideration and passage of the 2018 budget.

May the Almighty Allah continue to bless our nation, and give our President, Muhammadu Buhari, the strength and wisdom to lead us successfully.
-ABS  

SOURCE
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/08/sen-president-bukola-saraki-thanks-god.html?m=1
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by successincentiv(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari, we are still waiting for the change

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by IamGeorgie(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
We must also commend Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the ordinary commissioner and our Vice President, who, as Acting President, held the forte in Mr. President’s absence.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
OK ooo Mr. President Buhari welcome back to Naija. wink
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by GeneralOjukwu: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ilekokonit:

Olubukola Abubakar Saraki at Birth

Abubakar Bukola Saraki - ABS for Political expediency.

#Politics of Do or Die.

Even his experienced Dad could not beat him at political scheming and same way he cunningly slept overnight in his dark car in the Assembly Complex in order to carry out his Dawn coup to become Senate President.

God forbids that this criminal will become our President.

Chief, you are right about everything but beating his Dad in politics.

He and his Dad concocted a plan of testing the waters by floating the idea of his sister becoming the first female governor.

The very conservative & influential Islamic Clerics (Alfas) kicked vehemently at a female ruler (especially an unmarried one rumored to be irresponsible ).

But they still gained -

1. Gbemisola split the votes of the opposition by being the flag-bearer of her party.

2. It appeared as if Bukola must have been strong for him to beat his Dad at the game (gaining credibility)

Believe me, Olusola wasn't a man to be questioned... not even by his kids. Lived in Kwara for decades so we all knew this gimmick.

YES i agree... Bukola is an evil man who craves power at all cost. But presently, only God can stop him in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Yazmin: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fondlebreast:
APC zombie spotted.
May your life and that of your frustrated generation be run the way buhari has been ruling this country since he became president.
Shout amen

You need not be a zombie, a wailer an afonja, or ipob to speak the truth with the integrity it deserves.

Buhari isn't running the government to the expectation of all and has fallen short of our glory,no doubt.

But for you to mischievously concoct a non existent theory intended at mocking a fellow being and portraying such as well researched fact is not only punishable by man but by God also...

Take heed and wish well for yourself and other devoid of lies and mockery...

You may wish to quote me further if you have said Amen to my first wish and if you still insist on your intial post.

Shallom...!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Ilekokonit: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

He and his Dad concocted a plan of testing the waters by floating the idea of his sister becoming the first female governor.

YES i agree... Bukola is an evil man who craves power at all cost. But presently, only God can stop him in Nigeria

Like father like son then. This is why we will keep missing the likes of Fela and Gani Fawehinmi in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.