Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return (28507 Views)

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by rapcy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Senate president Bukola Saraki took to his Instagram handle to welcome President Buhari. In his words;

I thank Almighty Allah for bringing President Muhammadu Buhari back whole, hale and hearty. When we met just two days ago, it was clear that Mr. President would soon be coming back home. In this regard, on behalf of all the Senators, I welcome him back to the country.

We must also commend Professor Yemi Osinbajo, our Vice President, who, as Acting President, held the forte in Mr. President’s absence.

Now that President Buhari has returned home, both branches of government, the executive and the legislature, must continue to sync our policy and legislative objectives to strengthen our economy through the diversification of our revenue streams; creating opportunities for more private sector participation in the economy; and creating access to capital for MSMEs and would-be entrepreneurs. We must also tackle the unemployment problem head-on. We can only do this, working together.

Moving forward, over the next few weeks, I am sure I speak on behalf of all the Senators when I say that we look forward to considering the Virement request by the Presidency which is before the National Assembly, and working towards the early presentation, consideration and passage of the 2018 budget.

May the Almighty Allah continue to bless our nation, and give our President, Muhammadu Buhari, the strength and wisdom to lead us successfully.
-ABS  

SOURCE
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/08/sen-president-bukola-saraki-thanks-god.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by stephleena(f): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
cunny ABS..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by geraldmezi(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Clean hands with dark hearts......continue, Nnamdi kanu z watching

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by olasaad(f): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sai Bukky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by divinehand2003(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Politicians and wayo wayo fake smiles and half-hearted prayers.......

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by modaink333: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
As am posting, it's 6 mins after 5. They said he is back today but all I can see is a night scenario as he, "that I did not see" coming down from the president jet
NOTE: Our GMT with London is just -1 and besides why was their no media team like the BBC London to give us the news that buhari heads to hetro airport to depart for Nigeria? I just hope am not mistaken

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Seguntimmy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Only if there is a machine that can tell the innermost heart of man, Buhari would not return to that ASO ROCK.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by tayebest(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
This thief again? angry

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Baawaa(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Such is life,as Buhari returned some are happy while some are so sad,as for me and my house hold "happy mode activated"

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Ilekokonit: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
May the Almighty Allah continue to bless our nation, and give our President, Muhammadu Buhari, the strength and wisdom to lead us successfully.
-ABS

Olubukola Abubakar Saraki at Birth

Abubakar Bukola Saraki - ABS for Political expediency.

#Politics of Do or Die.

Even his experienced Dad could not beat him at political scheming and same way he cunningly slept overnight in his dark car in the Assembly Complex in order to carry out his Dawn coup to become Senate President.

God forbids that this criminal will become our President.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by hakeem4(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
thank God transfer window is still opened

10 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by hakeem4(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
modaink333:
As am posting, it's 6 mins after 5. They said he is back today but all I can see is a night scenario as he, "that I did not see" coming down from the president jet
NOTE: Our GMT with London is just -1 and besides why was their no media team like the BBC London to give us the news that buhari heads to hetro airport to depart for Nigeria? I just hope am not mistaken
+1 sir

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Okoroawusa: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
hakeem4:
+1 sir
y r u correcting him?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by hakeem4(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okoroawusa:

y r u correcting him?
so he will learn

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by rapcy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baawaa:
Such is life,as Buhari returned some are happy while some are so sad,as for me and my house hold "happy mode activated"
true
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Fondlebreast: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ever wondered why the health issue Buhari is having is been hidden from Nigerians?? That is because Buhari has been HIV positive since 2007. His condition is progressing to AIDS already, hence the medical trip to London.

Any Zombie that quote me will die a mysterious death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Aburi001: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
I don't really know which of the group Saraki belongs.

Some people say it's Hyena while Jackal, but which one he belongs, we shall all know before 2018 runs out. undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Nennaj(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Saraki for president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Narldon: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Okay
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Godsent12(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome sir,
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by tunjijones(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bukola saraki is a very deceptive and crafty man

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by XtianXander(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

You mean the coward who thrives on brainwashing idiots and pigs of Biafra?
I knew an afonja must reply this. undecidedundecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by thambolo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Action speaks louder than words.

12 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by quiverfull(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Person wey we tell make he come blow dirty from our eye wey put pepper for mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by sayyid(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
I wish that both the executive and the legislative arm forget their personal interest, or hatred for each other and work together so as to better the lives of Nigerians as a whole.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by roqrules04(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sai Bukky
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by longsnake(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cabals be like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by malakus(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
tor
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
And you think I give a fu#ck about this bullsh#t?
Bloody photography secret revealed, don't open if you are not a photographer.
http://www.fototech.com.ng/common-mistakes-photographers-nigeria-make-time/
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Omeokachie: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
I thank Charly Boy and patriotic nigerians in diaspora for forcing our president back home to attend to urgent state matters.

Pilgrimage to London and earning of humongous estacode ends for these thieving politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome back 2 NIGERIA president MUHAMADU AKOREDE OLANBIWONINU OTAOBAYOMI OLUWAJUEDALO OMOBORIOTA OKANLAWON OLAWALE KOKUMO BUHARI

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' / IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays / Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.