Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

"I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo (1077 Views)

We’ve To Be Happy That We’re Still Together — Edwin Clark / Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? / Christians Should Be Happy That CRK Was Removed From The Curriculum. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by IratzsMicheal(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has received President Muhammadu Buhari who returned from the London hospital from a medical vacation that lasted over 100 days.

VP Osinbajo also shared his joy and happiness in an an interview saying:
"I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."
President Muhammadu Buhari on arrival received by Acting President Yemi Osinbajo at the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. AUG 19 2017.

President Buhari after alighting from the aircraft 001 received presidential salute from the Brigade of Guards which was followed by the National anthem. He also briefly exchanged pleasantries with some of the dignitaries that were at the airport to receive him and thereafter proceeded to the presidential lodge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ROO-Opg_0

https://newscantell..com/2017/08/im-extremely-happy-that-president-is.html

Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by swiz123(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Come and celebrate sallah then you can carry your dry skin back to London... Old fool
Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by bedspread: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
WELCOME SIR
START WORK IMMEDIATELY, LET THE PEOPLE FEEL U SIR
Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by nNEOo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Osinbajo should go n sit down angry
Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by Jabioro: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Someone can not come home to celebrate sallah in peace..
Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by modsfucker: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Loyal VP.... You must rule this country one day

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
AfonCOWARDS AND PRETENCE grin

OSIBANJO WHAT SHALL IT COST YOU TO LAY THE REAL FEELING IN YOUR HEART ?

I hope u 're not trying hard to secure you vp position because u are considered a mere commisioner cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by Davash222(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lols, I doubt .
Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
swiz123:
Come and celebrate sallah then you can carry your dry skin back to London... Old fool
shut up

Not even the man who bore your grandfather's great grandfather's grandfather can talk to Buhari like that.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by letusbepieces: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Na so dem dey take talk am Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by letusbepieces: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nice line Osinbajo... We believe u. grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by ProWalker: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

OSIBANJO WHAT SHALL IT COST YOU TO LAY THE REAL FEELING IN YOUR HEAT?

I hope u 're not trying hard to secure you vp position because u are considered a mere commisioner cry

Ipob miscreant
Sense is definitely far away from you
Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by swiz123(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cacawa2:
shut up

Not even the man who bore your grandfather's great grandfather's grandfather can talk to Buhari like that.
I guess that makes me exceptional
Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by timsTNA: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

OSIBANJO WHAT SHALL IT COST YOU TO LAY THE REAL FEELING IN YOUR HEART ?

Osinbajo will weep tonight
Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by timsTNA: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Ipob miscreant Sense is definitely far away from you
Afonja tout

Pretense will kill you
Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by ProWalker: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
timsTNA:

Afonja tout

Pretense will kill you

Stop judging everyone with your own hate and intolerance standard
You ipob miscreants are really a moving warehouse of foolishness

1 Like

Re: "I'm Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health."- VP Osinbajo by obonujoker(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cacawa2:
shut up

Buh you were saying the same things about GEJ too... and you didnt remember this advice

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Mothers Protest In Portharcourt Today Despite Buhari's Threat. (video) / Nigerians Express Their Discontentment With Buhari's Administration / Your Comments Are Irresponsible – Wike Blasts Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.