Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks (5696 Views)

Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake / Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by Super1759: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
This man is really sick. He is old Biko nu
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by ubergold(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome Mr President, you look frail though.
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by onyegwu(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
freshvine:
I pity Aisha. She'd be lacking good sex terribly bad
Shallow!! Highly irresponsible thought. No tact!! Try and grow up everything does not lie on this nonsense u posted!! Rubbish!!
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by onyegwu(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
freshvine:
I pity Aisha. She'd be lacking good sex terribly bad
Shallow!! Highly irresponsible thought. No tact!! Try and grow up everything does not lie on this nonsense u posted!! Rubbish!! To think that u are a woman is just a pity. Useless!!
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
this man don die
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
freshvine apply for her sugar boy
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by freshvine(f): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
freshvine apply for her sugar boy

I'm female and my hubby is ever dependable
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Wike as you identified with baba

May your days be long on earth

Ngene44:
baba is now a religion

One day, maybe, Nigerians will receive sense. Half baked people are online jubilating on the return of a sick man to power

Think on that for a bit: the best Nigeria can get right now is a sick man.

What kind and quality of decisions will he make ? Who holds sway over him ? What is his stamina like, his reasoning and judgement ?

Buhari is a fraud. He has plunged the nation into crisis by refusing to resign, and has allowed the enemies of Nigeria in PDP to regroup and strategize; and the dun.ce.s in the polity whose lives he is ruining , empty-heads all of them, commend him for returning to the country.

We wasted our vote in 2015. God save Nigeria.
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by Midegee(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
COUNTRIES INCLUDE : USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, ETC

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

I buy your ITunes and Amazon cards at good price... cards from $10 to $1000 are all accepted......instant payment.......
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Amazon gift card with cash receipt
*Amazon card with debit card receipt
Vanilla Gift Card
*Amazon card with no receipt
*Ebay gift card
*ITunes gift card, Us, Germany, Netherlands,UK
*Walmart gift card
*Visa gift with cash receipt
*American express gift card with cash receipt
*Master gift card with cash receipt
WhatsApp/ call: 07064437370

Note; I buy amazon of all countries and all denominations
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by ItsTutsi(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
look at ur dp!!,ur head is so big it looks like it was photoshopped..u could use it as a passport photograph
mofeoluwadassah:
see as buhari don become.....he come be like pesin wey get kwashiorkor

1 Like

Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by hopilo: 1:15am On Aug 20, 2017
They seem not to trust him. That look from the DSS man

Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by Sanichukuma(m): 2:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by silkytouch(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are problem

Just because he shaked bab

Wike turns to their enemy

He really SHAKED the hell out of him, but while he was at it, I still ask my self why there is too much butt licking in Nigeria?
Why would a state governor elected by the people, upheld by the constitution and the people's mandate be caught bowing and prostating for another public office holder?
He just wants to to look respectful because it is the president or what?
EYE4KINSERVICE
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2017
earldoyex:
Uncle WEAKe,
I hope u've learnt from your mistake.
Say No to HateSpeech
The gentility of Bubu is not stupidity

B rl.

Wike didn't say much

He's only protecting his seat against Amaechi and the federal power

He's far far better than fayose the clown
Re: Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks by lereinter(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2017
wike was there too
haaa fayose see your life.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira V Dollar: How True Is This Statement / Anambra 2021: Ikpeazu Heads PDP Campaign Council / An Interview With Chief Debe Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.