Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa (35497 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates / About Air Ticket To China From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by tommy2k2(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2010
Nairalnders,
please i need infor on how much the South Africa ticket is sold,

i also need a solid website where i can buy the ticket online, thanksss
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by niceguy10: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2010
Go to the wapsite of South African Airways, you will get the info you needed, the fact is that there can not sell online Ticket to Nigerians.
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by tommy2k2(m): 3:54am On Feb 18, 2010
@ nice-guy
thanks, but pls give me the wapsite of the south african airways if u have it, thanks
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by noblegas2(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2010
All South Africa Airways ticket are always ridiculously xpensive, so i 'll advice dat U fly ARIK AIR if yur lukin 4 cheap flight.it shuld b within D range of N98000-N105,000 for a return flight to Jo'BURG!
Hope dis helpz a bit.
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by igbogolo: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2010
Mr tommy2k2

FLY ARIK AIR!
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by niceguy10: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
South Africa Airways is a world class airlines, go to www.flysaa.com for more info. Good luck.
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by folarina(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Poster

Email me or Text me or phone me .
I can surely sort you out with a good deal to SA.

ALPHA TRAVLES AND TOURS
Suite J6 Road 5 (Behind Oceanic Bank)
Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC, Lagos
Telephone: 01-8210525 .
Mobile: 08068920872, 08191342914
Email: info@alphatravelsng.com
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by niceguy10: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2010
No need to call or email you, if you have any info post it here cus other people may be interested as well.
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by folarina(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Nice-guy 10,

No offence but you came across a bit too strong ,I really dont know why ?
You could have toned down a bit on your comment and use the word PLEASE! cool cool

Travel Fare depends on so many issues ie Travel date,Class of Travel etc.I wont want to mis lead anyone hence why i asked him to get in touch .

Anyway at the moment ,Economy ticket to SA are thus e

South African Airline- N127,000
Ethopia - N113,000
Kenya- N135,000
Arik Arik- from N93,500

Hope this helps the poster!
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by suxes2005(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
folarina are u still here?

So av u stopped using d other
id? let us know oooooo

poster, check online urself and
u'l get gud prices.

2days ago i wanted to buy tkt
for my boss to Bremen and all
agents said it 149k but i ended
buyin it at 140, 890,

Do it yaself bro

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by folarina(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2010
@ Suxes 2005
For your info:
@ Suxes2005,Twig boy

Myself and Ama27 work for Alpha Travels & Tours .I was just teasing her by asking her which airline because i was surprise she has posted it on Naira land

before me.

Ama27 ( female ) heads the Holiday & Tours department ,folarina ( Male ) am a Principal Partner with the Company.

I will take your comment abt the site as compliment.

So far i am dealing with over 5 enquires from Nairaland and a Nairalander has bought ticket from us .

I will post the link for you to see,Alpha Travels have been an active member of Nairaland.We have even employed Nairalands if you will like to know.

By their fruit ,you shall know them !
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by folarina(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2010
@ poster
I will match the price of whatever you get online .

I earn my commission from the airline not buy inflating prices.

BA is the only airline that doesnt give commission and hence i will add my service charge.

@ Suxes2005

Try us out Brov grin grin grin
Re: Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa by kolajoo(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2011
This is to inform all travelers that cash ticket to anywhere in the world with any airline available @good rate, try us now and i know you will have a successfully story to tell,

Contact for more inquiry/booking.
skiestravel@pacificwest.com

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace Promotes First Officer - Biodun Apata To Captain / US Embassy's Conditions For Baby Delivery In America / Kofar Ruwa Highway Cracks In Kano, Months After Commissioning, Car Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.