Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos (62908 Views)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome sir, may your days bring better things to the country by Allah's leave
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 20, 2017
freshvine:
See rochas, confirm betrayer and Muslim puppet in ibo land

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by KennedyNwaodu(m): 2:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Which Newspaper wrote about Chibok girls today? picture the headline of that Newspaper on Bugarri's table and tell me what you ceeee...Cos all I ceeee is fvcking Photoshop eerwhere.
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by seniwellsFX: 4:17am On Aug 20, 2017
freshvine:
Rochas is the psycophant of the century..PYO seems more sensible..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by kan12(m): 4:36am On Aug 20, 2017
This Imo state something will not stop disgracing me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Princedapace(m): 5:17am On Aug 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
103 days on medical vacation.
Pictures upon pictures..what re we gon do with the pictures.

May God help us

I love u baby for speaking out the truth. It is rare among ladies when it comes to politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by GMBuhari: 5:28am On Aug 20, 2017
seguno2:

How can corruption kill itself?
E want commit suicide ni?
A man budgeted more money for the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined and still goes to London every two weeks for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same. Yet you don't understand that he is a corrupt hypocrite?
Thanks for Charly Boy's protest #ResumeorResign, otherwise your corrupt hypocrite would still be shamelessly enjoying his medical tourism in London.
Thank you Charly Boy.
Thanks

Hehehe your entitled to your opinion
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 20, 2017
ojun50:
He should jst resign plsssssssssssssssssss

for igbo man to take over?
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Bimpe29: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome back 2 NIGERIA President MUHAMADU AKOREDE OLANBIWONINU OTAOBAYOMI OLUWAJUEDALO OMOBORIOTA OKANLAWON OLAWALE KOKUMO BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Ladyjumong(f): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2017
freshest4live:
The Other room, any problem??
grin
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by ojun50(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2017
sulesadat:

for igbo man to take over?
who ever will take dis country forward

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Armstrong34(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2017
see rochas........ the only fucking Judas in SEcheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by pezeji(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoroawusa:
PMB,u will live long.

You will fulfil ur dreams for nigeria

You will not die b4 ur time.

I LOVE YOU!
nobody dies before his or her time, and how sure are you he won't return

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Animals...Everything about the Name Buhari irritates me , I just hope he came back with some sense this time because any attempt to frustrate Nigerians will send him back to the UK again

You need a shallow grave ok...you be fine der

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by goshen26: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2017
That little boy wearing blue, sitting next to baba in the first pic looks like DANGOTE. I did not mean what u r thinking oooo, just saying...
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by emi14: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2017
akthedream:
Chai.. Igbo Jews won't like this
Why? Tell us please

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by maasoap(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2017
freshvine:
Grow up. It is called freedom of association.
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Okeikpu(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2017
When look at those pictures very well
You'll find out that Okorocha is a hardcore Moslem

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Bruno3000(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoroawusa:
PMB,u will live long.

You will fulfil ur dreams for nigeria

You will not die b4 ur time.

I LOVE YOU!
If only u knew what I know, u won't pray for this man to get well... Just pray for the safety of innocent, peace loving Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by TourismMan(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2017
So the only thing we celebrate in this country now is the health status of Buhari? APC/Buhari, make una continue o.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by shegie(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2017
All is well with u in Jesus name. U will long my president
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by bulitex(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2017
Our photo presido , doing what he does best..
You are welcome sir....

ike mkpi..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by emonis88: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am more concerned about 170 million Nigerians getting an adorable life bro and not the man whose poor judgements has made the lives of many a living hell .Open your eyes
never tot I would c d day someone would say what is really happening, Nigerians don't hear am for this man hand , people don suffer for this man hand no b small , I hope things get better.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by somehow: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2017
I repeat, you have the right to hit the lagoon, if that's too far, any middle of a busy highway can fit in too.
SalamRushdie:

No I won't its you and Buhari that should so Nigeria can move on
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by leo2020: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2017
This picture was taken during last year Salah..because dis man had been declared dead severally..the likes of FFk n Fayose should be truly ashamed of themselves. .it's a big pity these ppl play on our common intelligence. .
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by heysquare(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
103 days on medical vacation. Pictures upon pictures..what re we gon do with the pictures.
May God help us
I tot ur mumu don do!
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by perez100: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2017
Can Buhari stand up for good 10mins? I don't like his leadership style but I don't hate him. May God heal him, and let him make peace with everybody as a leader and stop his 97% and 5% hating that brought many enemies to him. Everbody must not vote for Buhari where 2 people are contesting. When Obama won, he said "I will work for all to convince those who have no faith in me why they must believe in me." He didn't say 97% and 5%.
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by heysquare(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2017
when thr was no pictures, they wr asking for his pictures. and wen d pictures began surface dey wr asking for Video. when Video began surfaces dey said he didn't talk: they want to hear his voice. wen he began talking dey started protesting #resignorresume
now dat baba has resume d wailing of d wailers continue. #Wailing #RegularTradeMark
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by mkoabiola: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2017
Okorocha knws how to play politics.

See him dinning with baba as an ibo man
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Xerox01(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2017
modsfucker:
My crush, Hanan, in yellow and black kiss
Bros warn your self, I don de the game already
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by modsfucker: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Xerox01:
Bros warn your self, I don de the game already

I have upper hand being her first crush grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.