Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos (62936 Views)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by josephine123: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
COOL
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by AtkinsPlanet(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Family reunited.
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by kindnyce(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
These pictures had already broken the hearts of many,tonight sleep won't be easy for them ..especially those from the YEASTSIDE

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by ModsWillKillNL: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ehya

Congrats.
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Daviestunech(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
GMBuhari:
Baba wey make sense

Buhari you too bam

Slayer of PDP

Killer of corruption

Destroyer of LiePob

Baba do something about Dino Melair and Saraki

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by cristianisraeli: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
CastedDude:
President Muhammadu Buhari who arrived from London has been welcomed by governors, government officials, his family members and other well wishers. The country's helmsman posed with his lovely children and grandchildren after being greeted on arrival at the presidential villa.

President Buhari has been away from the country for 103 days on medical vacation in London.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/president-buhari-poses-children-grandchildren-aso-rock-photos.html

ROCHAS NA OKOROHAUSA TRUE TRUE...SEE AS HIM OPEN HAND LIKE MUSLIM..THE GUY DON FORGET SAY HIM BI CHRISTIAN..NA WA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by win2kwire: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
he can't stand up straight
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by jamesbridget13(f): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
TarOrfeek:

why are you heartless.
You OP, the same single you FTC
bros abeg, fear God.
lol

What's so special about FTC. Nl dey give award ni
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by MalcoImX: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
ojun50:
He should jst resign plsssssssssssssssssss
na so?
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Herkeym(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
so happy for his life... Alhamdullilah

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by samonisunny(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Animals...Everything about the Name Buhari irritates me , I just hope he came back with some sense this time because any attempt to frustrate Nigerians will send him back to the UK again
i tell u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Gnwuashi: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
freshvine:
See rochas, confirm betrayer and Muslim puppet in ibo land
Him want make Buhari like am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by somehow: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
You have the right to hit the lagoon.
SalamRushdie:
Animals...Everything about the Name Buhari irritates me , I just hope he came back with some sense this time because any attempt to frustrate Nigerians will send him back to the UK again

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by meenath: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
I pray from the deepest part of my heart that may Allah in his infinite Mercy grant my dear president the best of health, long lasting life and more wisdom. May Allah heal you magically beyond human expectations in all ramification. These I ask through the of your most loved prophet ( Swallahu Alaihi wa sallam). Ameen summa Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Are you experiencing hair loss or you know someone that is experiencing hair loss and wants a solution... 4 Sides is here to provide a more permanent solution with its Low Level Laser Therapy for hair rejuvenation, which is what is used in developed countries.

To know more about low level laser therapy, kindly visit the following links http://www.consultingroom.com/Treatment/low-level-laser-hair-loss-therapy or https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/

Kindly reach us on 08067502337 or 08171077081 for the service.
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
somehow:
You have the right to hit the lagoon.
No I won't its you and Buhari that should so Nigeria can move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by burqueenx(f): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Where are the noise makers. I mean Fayose and FFK. Their thousands will not stop PMB rule till 2023.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by discman2k2(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari! The Cat wt d nine lives.

God still like u sha. Reign abeg, na ur tym.

#Who God a Blessed No Man can Judge!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by 18wheeler: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome back President... all man come chop.
Na d way.
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by anselemmore: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ok
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by anselemmore: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
gaskiyamagana:
Where are the noise makers. I mean Fayose and FFK. Their thousands will not stop PMB rule till 2023.
buhari come to visit us , he will soon go bk
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by anselemmore: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
CastedDude:
President Muhammadu Buhari who arrived from London has been welcomed by governors, government officials, his family members and other well wishers. The country's helmsman posed with his lovely children and grandchildren after being greeted on arrival at the presidential villa.

President Buhari has been away from the country for 103 days on medical vacation in London.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/president-buhari-poses-children-grandchildren-aso-rock-photos.html
Mr. Resting president, welcome to your visit meanwhile when will u go bk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Abam01: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Now that he's back I hope he's fit enough to work and fix this dilapidated country call Nigeria. I don't want to hear that he's going back to London in two weeks for medical check up.
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Let APC government release presidential orders to all government gas stations all over Nigeria free gas to motorists, for the return of Buhari's celebration, if they really want Nigerians to celebrate the return of Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by Pinkfeet: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Thank God u are back.

since u are back now, help to look for quick solution to what we facing in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by ovieEbie: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2017
OK good for them
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by bukatyne(f): 12:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Why is Aisha notably absent in the whole welcome fanfare?

I thought she should have arrived with him or be the first to receive him at the airport after months apart? She's absent in the family reunion

God be with them.
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by BiggyBamBam: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2017
This Okorocha is a real SLAVE!
Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by seguno2: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2017
GMBuhari:
Baba wey make sense

Buhari you too bam

Slayer of PDP

Killer of corruption

How can corruption kill itself?
E want commit suicide ni?
A man budgeted more money for the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined and still goes to London every two weeks for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same. Yet you don't understand that he is a corrupt hypocrite?
Thanks for Charly Boy's protest #ResumeorResign, otherwise your corrupt hypocrite would still be shamelessly enjoying his medical tourism in London.
Thank you Charly Boy.
Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos by redsun(m): 12:42am On Aug 20, 2017
As soon as mosquito bites him,we are back to square one of throwing our hard earned money in the drain in the uk.

Useless nomads.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) / Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.