Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock (3653 Views)

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano / Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by Okoyiboz3: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

I would want to say you are brainless but I won't cos I'm not given to insulting people.

I would accept the truth from someone that is matured enough to approad me in the right manner.

WeNoGoDie:

Go and fight with yourself already cos your own blindness is fully evident.

"Mr know it all" am sure you never got anything wrong all your life and received a polite correction.

You said you've seen hundreds of Presidential convoys without an ambulance and I busted your unintelligent lie.

Hundred presidential convoys my foot. You're an unenlightened clown who is a backwater village. Your only exposure is gotten from pirated foreign movies and what we tell you on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You said you've seen hundreds of Presidential convoys without an ambulance and I busted your unintelligent lie.

Hundred presidential convoys my foot. You're an unenlightened clown who is a backwater village. Your only exposure is gotten from pirated foreign movies and what we tell you on Nairaland.

Yes I've seen hundreds of convoys without ambulance. If an ambulance is disguised in another color nobody can tell its an ambulance.

To those that can reason, I am correct in that sense but to kids like you that come to Nairaland only to look for girls and throw insults, I won't allow myself to descend to your debased level.

I won't even bother with you beyond now. If you need websites where you can load more garbage insult vocabularies in your head then try Google.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by jumobi1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Thanks for the polite correction. I fully accept your position on this matter.

To an extent I can't be said to be totally wrong since you rightly pointed out such ambulances are disguised so people won't notice.

And thanks for comparing me to "Lie Mohammed". Glad someone else was able to convince you where I failed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by maclatunji: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
What's the ambulance in the convoy for

Nigerian governors and presidents may have ambulances sometimes. Some 'favoured' politicians do as well.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by jpphilips(m): 3:13am On Aug 21, 2017
slimfit1:

It will be nice if your dead brains can explain to me if it's free security to just pack a plane the pilots who is paying for the hotels other cost please if you are stupid don't assume everyone is. You say call me and illiterate? Rather be and illerate than a full at 40 like you sir.

Plane and pilots are the same right? Dont you know that the pilot is paid regardless of where the plane is, if Buhari was in Nigeria, you pay the pilot regardless.

The best part of listening to grass heads like you is that, you guys are empty but too dumb to keep that emptiness at home.
Jets, motorcade, embassy buildings, embassy vehicles, defence attache equipments etc are all booked as diplomatic assets, nobody pays a kobo for it.

Because you are a disgraceful illiterate PDP told you the plane attract millions in charges you believe them?
Now you are talking about the pilot, you still pay them regardless of the location of the plane.
Do you have any idea where they stayed in London to open your brown teeth on hotels?
What if they are kept in Abuja house in case the president wish to make emergency medical lift off? These facts you must get before taking sides if your brain wasn't leaking oil.
Now go back to your tailoring and leave politics for those who understand it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by jpphilips(m): 3:17am On Aug 21, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Yes I've seen hundreds of convoys without ambulance. If an ambulance is disguised in another color nobody can tell its an ambulance.

To those that can reason, I am correct in that sense but to kids like you that come to Nairaland only to look for girls and throw insults, I won't allow myself to descend to your debased level.

I won't even bother with you beyond now. If you need websites where you can load more garbage insult vocabularies in your head then try Google.

It is standard practice to have an ambulance in any motor cade for emergency response, Usually behind the press crew. Its nothing out of the ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by jpphilips(m): 3:31am On Aug 21, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

In case of what. Abeg forget that thing, you aren't lie Mohammed, I've seen hundreds of convoys of heads of state worldwide and never once seen an ambulance in a single one.

If this was your original post, then its understandable why folks attacked you even if you made a mistake, only in Nigeria especially on this site you see village people make ignorant statements where they should ordinarily be ashamed.
If you were not attacked, someone ignorant may read and run along with your misinformation, thats why you should ask questions when unsure not making categorical baseless statements.
When you are busted, you plead for courtsey, do you think it is courteous to misinform the public in the first place? Most Nigerians are hopelessly ignorant, you dont need to look further than the fist page of every thread, there is nothing wrong with ignorance when the bearer keeps it to himself.
It becomes a problem when one is ignorant yet throw it out on the world wide web!

A foreigner once said that spending 2yrs on Nairaland gave him the impression Nigerians are not more than 20yrs old, I was so embarrassed. Thats exactly why folks may attack your ignorance, where you don't know, ask questions or shut the fvck up!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2017
jpphilips:

If this was your original post, then its understandable why folks attacked you even if you made a mistake, only in Nigeria especially on this site you see village people make ignorant statements where they should ordinarily be ashamed.
If you were not attacked, someone ignorant may read and run along with your misinformation, thats why you should ask questions when unsure not making categorical baseless statements.
When you are busted, you plead for courtsey, do you think it is courteous to misinform the public in the first place? Most Nigerians are hopelessly ignorant, you dont need to look further than the fist page of every thread, there is nothing wrong with ignorance when the bearer keeps it to himself.
It becomes a problem when one is ignorant yet throw it out on the world wide web!

A foreigner once said that spending 2yrs on Nairaland gave him the impression Nigerians are not more than 20yrs old, I was so embarrassed. Thats exactly why folks may attack your ignorance, where you don't know, ask questions or shut the fvck up!

Keep your words to yourself. I thoroughly know your type.

I don't need your lecture neither did I plead for courtesy from anyone.

You are worse than the others because you even read how the whole thing and knew what went down and still ended spilling this lengthy immature jibberish.

The foreigner was talking about folks like you.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by slimfit1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
jpphilips:

Plane and pilots are the same right? Dont you know that the pilot is paid regardless of where the plane is, if Buhari was in Nigeria, you pay the pilot regardless.

The best part of listening to grass heads like you is that, you guys are empty but too dumb to keep that emptiness at home.
Jets, motorcade, embassy buildings, embassy vehicles, defence attache equipments etc are all booked as diplomatic assets, nobody pays a kobo for it.

Because you are a disgraceful illiterate PDP told you the plane attract millions in charges you believe them?
Now you are talking about the pilot, you still pay them regardless of the location of the plane.
Do you have any idea where they stayed in London to open your brown teeth on hotels?
What if they are kept in Abuja house in case the president wish to make emergency medical lift off? These facts you must get before taking sides if your brain wasn't leaking oil.
Now go back to your tailoring and leave politics for those who understand it.

Sir uncle sir you are very stupid sir with respect sir. So diplomatic passport is paying for treatment too sir ? Why are you very foolish to think I'll fall for your crap sir?

The treatment is paid by British government too sir yes or no ? Before you reply sir, no when to quit to not make things worse for yourself. The opposition does have point and I look and evaluation how things operate.

Before you lie again diplomacy is not included in the NHS you pay for treatment because he doesn't pay tax in UK.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by jpphilips(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
slimfit1:

Sir uncle sir you are very stupid sir with respect sir. So diplomatic passport is paying for treatment too sir ? Why are you very foolish to think I'll fall for your crap sir?

The treatment is paid by British government too sir yes or no ? Before you reply sir, no when to quit to not make things worse for yourself. The opposition does have point and I look and evaluation how things operate.

Before you lie again diplomacy is not included in the NHS you pay for treatment because he doesn't pay tax in UK.

While I was explaining diplomatic assets, he thought I was talking about diplomatic passports despite giving him examples, grin grin grin.
Im so ashamed of myself to have responded to a tailor with the IQ of a squirrel.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by jpphilips(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Keep your words to yourself. I thoroughly know your type.

I don't need your lecture neither did I plead for courtesy from anyone.

You are worse than the others because you even read how the whole thing and knew what went down and still ended spilling this lengthy immature jibberish.

The foreigner was talking about folks like you.

When you are ignorant of any subject, ask questions or shut the fvck up, is that too much to ask?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by slimfit1(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2017
jpphilips:

While I was explaining diplomatic assets, he thought I was talking about diplomatic passports despite giving him examples, grin grin grin.
Im so ashamed of myself to have responded to a tailor with the IQ of a squirrel.

Answer the question you can't lecture me ma you are not smart enough to do that ma. Answer the questions first ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Were Pocketing N4.2b Yearly. Maina Drops Names From Hiding / SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / A Troll's Grievous Tweet To Keyamo On The Loss Of His Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.