Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,525 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. (64886 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Aisha Buhari Shows Oluremi Tinubu Around The Aso Presidential Villa (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by naptu2: 11:48am On May 24, 2020
Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari

Even as we mark the successful end of the Ramadan, and the commemoration of Eid-el-Fitr, we are doing so mindful of the times we are in. Let us continue to reflect on the lessons and virtues of this season, and sustain them beyond the celebrations. I wish you all Eid Mubarak.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1264506292237991937

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by naptu2: 11:48am On May 24, 2020
End

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Bembellaa: 11:49am On May 24, 2020
Eid prayer in kano

37 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by DanseMacabre(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2020
Hmmm.

Beautiful family, I must say.

In the spirit of Eid el Fitr I won't condemn Buhari but I'm just confused why he's sitting on a chair during Eid prayers.

Izzit that his waist can't support him again

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by malcom1X: 11:50am On May 24, 2020
Where is this person?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by BeerParlour: 11:53am On May 24, 2020
Nigerians should be careful

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by DanseMacabre(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2020
Bembellaa:
Eid prayer in kano

There seems to be a semblance of order. Impressive. Because what I saw on Friday hmmm... lipsrsealed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Grace001: 11:54am On May 24, 2020
Enjoy your life Mr President that's the only reason why you became the president.

To use taxpayers money to take care of yourself ear problem and other sickness
To enjoy the privileges attached to first family.

By the time you're done with Nigerians they will know that abacha regime is a child play

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by CONFAMA: 11:54am On May 24, 2020
Beautiful pictures but no social distancing in Kano undecided

If na Funke Akindele now, they will crucify her

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by dahmie2013: 11:54am On May 24, 2020
Our first lady is pretty #believethat

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:54am On May 24, 2020
So good to see SOCIAL DISTANCING in FULL practise.
We have to learn to respect others people's religion.
In so doing, our world will be beautiful.

Meanwhile,  
From all of us @[/b] : Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim Friends

Caseless:
Thank you,. Happy sallah to you.
[b]The entire Islamic world appreciate this heartfelt message from you.
Thank you for always standing on the side of truth.

We're coming for BBQ!
You are always welcome brotherly.
BBQ will be ready for all of you after this pandemic time bro.
Enjoy your day of celebration with love.
One Love.

Yenefer:
waiting for replies too Barka da Sallah
Barka de Sallah beautiful yarinya kiss
Do enjoy your day sis.
One Love.

Unity19:
Hello, where is your shop? I wish to visit and get some BBQ
Hi, We are fully into BARBECUE CATERING sir.
We moved on to catering for our clients at different kinda parties all over the nation and beyond.
We moved on from the shop thing.
Hope to come cater and celebrate with you next time God showers his blessings on you or any family members (we are sure it's gonna be soon, before the end of the year.)
Till then, stay safe bro.
Thanks for the heads up.
In Unity we stand.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

12345baba:
u still dey,? My political enemy
The enmity thing is only in your head Baba bomboy,
*Singing* Baba 70 evergreen song....

"Omi olota ooo
Water, e no get enemy .
If u fight am unless u wan die...
Water, e no get enemy...."

12345, Happy Sunday ahead Baba

uruba23:
Handsome Oga Buhari and Beautuful Madam Aisha... grin grin ...Make i pay my virtual Eid Homage.

Na man u be.
U get better eyes wey dey work pass policemen torchlight.
Cheers! kiss

naija4life247:
This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is one of the reasons why you are sad, miserable, depressed and suicidal. If you don't vomit the hatred in you, it will choke you to death.
We can only keep praying it won't get to that level for him and his ilks.
Let's keep them in prayers sir.
That is the best and only thing we can do for the enemies of our darling nation.
Let's kill them with love!
Cheers!
kiss kiss

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On May 24, 2020
lipsrsealed

The maintenance crew in Aso rock could do better in keeping the lawn well nurtured and trimmed.

Since the muslim men don't allow females worship with them in thesame place, are the female faithful administered to by female Imams..?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Afamed: 11:54am On May 24, 2020
Glory to God

Children of hate stay off

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2020
Happy Eid to all Muslims

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by lafuria1(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2020
MashaAllah

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by gambia(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2020
Noted
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by tfash96(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2020
For their own mind dem don practise social distance be that o
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:55am On May 24, 2020
If you are in pains seeing these beautiful pictures of our darling daddy with our beautiful family, na dat pain go kill u las las.

No be curse
Na FACT.

grin cheesy cheesy
kiss kiss kiss

DaddyGngeess:
Buhari has always been a handsome man sha
Rexymania:
Buhari is handsome
Elimon:
I hate to admit this..
But in every facet...Buhari was handsome when he was young and middle aged..
Melezenawii:
He is still very handsome even at old age
Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Thumbs up Guys!
You have eyes and you can see.
osamz007:
That girl sitted at buhari right hand fine shaa
Fulani breed
Dem fresh shaa
Mr Shaa,
We thank God say your eyes sabi beautiful things shaa wink

Criminals, thieves and haters want to bury Baba, they don't know he is a seed! wink

If you dare quote our posts to type rubbish, na wetin u dey woship go strike you down one time.
Only if we quote any of una....na him una go escape the striking. 

Meanwhile,

Our siblings are beautiful than yours.
Argue with your face masks!

kiss kiss kiss

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by bolaayenimo: 11:55am On May 24, 2020
Buhari and his family look like Somalians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by sureheaven(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2020
Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say. Thank you very much, happy celebration to all peace loving Muslims.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by chiemmanuel(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2020
Is that abba kyari in the mirror in the third frame
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Righteousness89(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2020
Aisha Buhari has Really Taken Over

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Guk: 11:55am On May 24, 2020
He is an old man. Privileges are permitted

DanseMacabre:
Hmmm.

Beautiful family, I must say.

In the spirit of Eid el Fitr I won't condemn Buhari but I'm just confused why he's sitting on a chair during Eid prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Chirowman(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2020
ok
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by olaric(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2020
Good
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Coronavirus84: 11:56am On May 24, 2020
Nice one from the family of the number 1 citizen in Nigeria. Happy Eid- il- fitri my people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by styless(f): 11:56am On May 24, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Millennialaku(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2020
Bembellaa:
Eid prayer in kano

why are this people like this

after they will be running in their numbers to the south east cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by pharmdudu(f): 11:56am On May 24, 2020
Really why is Buhari on a chair. Eid Mubarak to all Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by DanseMacabre(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2020
Guk:
He is an old man. Privileges are permitted

Toh if you say so sir. Eid Mubarak.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Studio247: 11:56am On May 24, 2020
See how this man and his family are looking fresh.
May God help us all

YOU ARE TALENTED AND LOOKING FOR SUPPORT?

TALENT TO THE WORLD CHALLENGE

Opened for upcoming music artist
Comedians
Dancers
Models

To raise funds for the benefit of pushing their careers forward.
Every week TALENT TO THE WORLD CHALLENGE
if given free cash,
Free music Promotion
Free Audio production
Free skit Promotion
Free music promo video shoot.

Stop complaining you don't have a sponsor
There is a platform for you now to join you achieve your dreams.

CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFO
AND SIGN UP.

You can click on any of the links
below for more information and registration
https://showitnaija.com.ng/talent-to-the-world-challenge-2/

-------------------

https://talenttotheworldchallenge..com/p/talent-world-challenge.html?m=1

NOTE:terms and conditions apply

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by diplomat058(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2020
Properly Staged.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.