Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why A Christian Must Do Sport Betting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Christian Must Do Sport Betting (436 Views)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why A Christian Must Do Sport Betting by dassyslimmy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
I have been pondering on issues corcerning sport betting. it has become a norm amidst all people even male Christians. I want to know is it good or not. Is their any biblical qoute that goes against it. seriously I want to go into it but I want to know if there is any problem with it as a Christian.
Re: Why A Christian Must Do Sport Betting by FemiEddy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sincerely, biblically, its a sin cos its gambling, am a christian, and I do sport betting because it legal and a fast way to make money if lucky, Only God can have mercy on us in this life, I will advice you to follow your heart
Re: Why A Christian Must Do Sport Betting by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
From the angles of religion and morality, sport betting is bad because it is a form of gambling. The easy way, kind of money making.

People GAMBLED in the Bible too, when Jesus was killed, soldiers casted lot on his clothes, the same thing with the clothes of Stephen. But it was done by the people of the world. Sons of balial

If you haven't started, please, DON'T. I'm into it, it's a form of addiction very difficult to break.

I know you won't heed, just follow your heart.

(1) (Reply)

Makkah: World Largest Umbrella To Be Installed At Makkah / Testimony Of A 'rastafarian'... Must Read (photos) / Knowing God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.