Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos (41005 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Three ABU Law Students Kidnapped On Abuja-kaduna Road [Photo] / Halima Umar: Corper Kidnapped On Her Way To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by CastedDude: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
A Nigerian man has raised an alarm after his two sisters and niece were abducted by kidnappers on their way to Abuja. The hoodlums reportedly kidnapped the trio Lambata and Suleja. Police authorities have already been notified of the development their family members wait for their rescue/return.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/three-women-abducted-kidnappers-way-abuja-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by AWOisaCOWARD: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Where's the change?.

10 Likes

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by FemiEddy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Very bad
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by stGabrielo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
I cover my self ooo....
this kantri isn't save anymore

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Jabioro: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kidnapping is now a lucrative business.. As the government could not curb the incessant to it, it would be better for the government to license the kidnappers with their area of jurisdiction.. Abi what more, you're not safe at home you are not safe outside your home ,on the road you're more vulnerable than be at war zone.. IG should make a packages to license all the kidnapping business.. then we can now know where to search and the ransoms range.. We have violent color in this country..

6 Likes

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by seunlayi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
The kidnappers are very wícked, three women from same family, can't imagine what will be gong in the family right now

3 Likes

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by seunlayi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jabioro:
Kidnapping is now a lucrative business.. As the government could not curb the incessant to it, it would be better for the government to license the kidnappers with their area of jurisdiction.. Abi what more, you're not safe at home your not safe outside your home ,on the road you're too vulnerable than be at war zone.. IG should make a packages to license all the kidnapping business.. then can now know where to search and the ransoms range.. We have violent color in this country..

whatever.......but the above is not making any sense...

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by kingxsamz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
this is bad....
this is the reason why kidnappers must be lynched if they're caught.... Imagine receiving a phone call only to be told that your family member has been kidnapped and they need some amount of money b4 releasing them....
I pray it won't be our portion...

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by stephleena(f): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
bubu Mr nemesis is back,expect the worst.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by josephine123: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
sad
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by goodmorning40: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Has Evans jail broken

2 Likes

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by abbaapple: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Den make we fry acra? angry
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
yeye notu! hin mama lost and he still get finger to dey send emoticon. don worry i will help u search for appropriate gif/meme.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Slimgenius(f): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hmm Only God can help us in this country Negative change everywhere
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by engrmobs(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
jesus....I know dat woman by d left..she is mrs ekuta.she is a staff of NSP Shiroro dam in Niger state.I served in the company wier she works during my service..na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Daviestunech(m): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Slimgenius:
Hmm
Only God can help us in this country
Negative change everywhere
My dear,may God protect us all

1 Like

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by AtkinsPlanet(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
When will this stop?
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by mecussey(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
FG should just legalise guns...whats all this na...hope its not the 30m one poster brought up here. With guns everybody will fear everybody, 9ja has become misery

4 Likes

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nigeria scatter scatter.. everything jaga jaga.

1 Like

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by rinzaugustine: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
FULANI HERDSMEN

1 Like

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by biggerboyc(m): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yet the same Idiot will say Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria yet most of them can't even make form Abuja to Kaduna and back without being kidnapped ..Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Is their name lambata & suleja ? cos dat english u wrote confused me

I pray they are found on tym

No harm shall come to them insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fulani herdsmen now using Abuja's road. APC and Buhari should call their boys to return to the forests their they were granted by the northern elites and APC's governments.

Their creator will not allow their blood to use as sacrifice for the return of Buhari's celebration.

3 Likes

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Is their name lambata & suleja ? cos dat english u wrote confused me

I pray they are found on tym

No harm shall come to them insha Allah.

No those are areas on the Road they were travelling on

1 Like

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
mecussey:
FG should just legalise guns...whats all this na...hope its not the 30m one poster brought up here. With guns everybody will fear everybody, 9ja has become misery

It has come to that point I tell you

4 Likes

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by burqueenx(f): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by engrmobs(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No those are areas on the Road they were travelling on
,..........is dat mrs ekuta?....d woman by d left?
Re: Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos by Uteghe(m): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2017
IPOB WORK. Just to embarrass Pmb.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards / Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House / Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.