Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) (64287 Views)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Firgemachar: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
But loooonatic flatiyeasterners claim that only slaves bow na
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by BonetEzra(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
ubergold:
What do you expect? One is the president the other is a governor, it's normal for the later to 'bend the knee' for the former. It doesn't change the fact that both are from different party nor the later is conceding to the former. They are not in a battle, it's purely hierarchy related. Kapish?

Kapish!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Firgemachar: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
seunmsg:
There is no big deal in the way he greeted the president.

Remember what loooonatic flatiyeasterners said when Tinubu did something similar.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by labake1(f): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Obedient son undecided
It's good to Respect elders

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by localboy: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wheres Fayose, FFK and cohorts to greet Mr President... ? #Nonsense
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by phorget(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Politicians are all the same!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why not?

Politics aside, Buhari could be his father's age mate grin

Check my signature to Become a global Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Buhari you look so pale, fragile and sick! You need physical, psychological, emotional and political rest

Only a stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave....

If you relief yourself of the stress of presidency, you may add 11more years to your age...

Don't let political interests push you to death... cry
story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
buhari's grand daughter spotted grin
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by rummmy: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
It's normal since PM is his boss...it's not new
AbdulAdam56:
Are my eyes deceiving me?
Who the hell is this bending down and shaking hands of The Lion King?
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Allee90: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Almajiris are God doing. You can hate,abuse and associate them with all the negative things around. But the moment you meet them one on one, you don't need a referee to tell you their superiority against you
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
For outside and inside grin

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by nanizle(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
AbdulAdam56:

I really dislike it when people (especially grown men) do this. It's demeaning and unmanly. Well I think it's more of eye service.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Wisebisho: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pavarottii:
Buhari looks like a shadow of himself. Eyahhh...
You see well..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by rummmy: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
He didn't co back,he was forced back by the resign o resume vigil crew.
KanwuliaExtra:
See President of an oil producing CUNTry?
Juss NEGODU? embarassed
Na disu "skeleton" come back from "London Cupboard"? shocked
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Wisebisho: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
ubergold:
What do you expect? One is the president the other is a governor, it's normal for the later to 'bend the knee' for the former. It doesn't change the fact that both are from different party nor the later is conceding to the former. They are not in a battle, it's purely hierarchy related. Kapish?
No matter our differences, I still have respect for my enemies.. Once we are not in a battle field.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Buhari you look so pale, fragile and sick! You need physical, psychological, emotional and political rest

If you relief yourself of the stress of presidency, you may add 11more years to your age...

forget it,the man,his family and the cabals do not mind him dying in office

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Victorclean1: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
They are deceiving us, all of them na the same
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by firo08(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
AbdulAdam56:
your eyes are really deceiving u. Buhari is an old man and old enough to be wike father.. must u bring politics into everything. If wike bend to greet does that mean buhari is now god?. slowpoke let ur brain work with ur 10 fingers

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by MalcoImX: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by fabre4: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:
wike is the only lion i see here...its called politics...smile now and fight later..no big deal

bend the knee today and rise up tomorrow with a knife.
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
...this fayos,the leader of haters,you can now dive into the lagoon...hate speeches are hate crimes,say no to hate speakers' deception.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
...whether too frail or too pale he remains president till 2019. We need his expertise in anticorruption warfare in ngr. You ppl don't knw that once this war is won,ngr will be librated for life.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by netflicks(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
See as our president be....this na person grandpa. Y not retire and have some rest...
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Lestyn99(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
This should serve as a lesson for the youths who carry PDP and APC on their head and killing themselves. These men know when and how they meet. They all know and understand the rules of the game.
Youths be wise! cool
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
AbdulAdam56:
a bo o ma gboro.... buhari na him mate embarassed remaining fayose!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by olotan2: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
fayose is on his own...
Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by Respecter(f): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

true talk

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by buchai: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
our president hasn't recovered pls we should give him more time to rest.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) by skyhadi16(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
ubergold:
Gbam! Teach them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.