Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1510919 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Answer the following questions:

Which province did you choose as your settlement province? How did you enter your BSc details? Have you checked your proof of funds--are you sure you entered 13,000 and not 1,300? What is the breakdown of your 3 years work experience? Did you choose yes that you did ECA for your BSc? Are you sure the IELTS date you entered is less than two years?

I'm sure you made a little mistake when creating your profile. You can use a new E-mail address and clear all your cookies and cache before filling in your details.

Cc: 40manlappy, Cochtrane, Kontagious

I did all that. i didnt choose quebec.
proof of funds correctly stated.
I can share the page with you if you dont mind.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2017
flyboi1:
update guys:

Federal Skilled Worker Not Met Help

thank so much... i was almost giving up.
i will create a new profile and give u a feedback.
i really appreciate the time and effort guys.
Hello Sir, please confirm you've successfully created your profile. If not, have you tried what GlitteringStar advised here;
GlitteringStar:
Answer the following questions:

Which province did you choose as your settlement province (Be sure not to include QUEBEC) ? How did you enter your BSc details? Have you checked your proof of funds--are you sure you entered 13,000 and not 1,300? What is the breakdown of your 3 years work experience? Did you choose yes that you did ECA for your BSc? Are you sure the IELTS date you entered is less than two years?

I'm sure you made a little mistake when creating your profile. You can use a new E-mail address and clear all your cookies and cache before filling in your details.

Above all, please use a new email address as advised.

Kissoflife was in this fix recently, please assist with what you did @kissoflife.

Modified. Just saw your response. Let's wait on kissoflife, she might be of help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Kontagious:

Hello Sir, please confirm you've successfully created your profile. If not, have you tried what GlitteringStar advised here;

Kissoflife was in this fix recently, please assist with what you did @kissoflife.

yes i created a new email, and did all @GlitteringStar advised. but still got the same message.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by winter(f): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Yes. I got that in my application. I just filled the form with all my Travel dates as you have done. I also added an LoE explaining my travels because I travelled a lot at a certain time. Only did this to clarify any grey areas they may have seen. Finally added again all my passport pages with stamps as before.

Tspice2015:
Good morning house,

Please has anyone gotten ADR for travel history and how did you go about filling the form? I just got an ADR which reads;

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

I have filled for my trips for the last 10 years, using the dates I was stamped in at the country of arrival and end date as stamp on arrival back into Nigeria.
The form link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tspice2015(f): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2017
winter:
Pls house I need a second opinion on the 1st question.

Who knows the procedure for adding a newborn after passport is already stamped?

Thanks

You can call CIC to find out or tweet at IRCC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017
nnekdre:

Thanks. It later popped up when I went to check availability date. But didn't when I was on the main British council website

seems we both would be writing on the same day and venue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2017
flyboi1:

I did all that. i didnt choose quebec.
proof of funds correctly stated.
I can share the page with you if you dont mind.

How did you enter your BSc details and what is the breakdown of your 3 years work experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
dannio:

Thank you, bro smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Azy123(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Thanks @ all - Threadstone, yimiton, cochtrane.

I will relay the information to my friend.

God bless

cochtrane:

No, your Masters degree is enough. That should earn you maximum points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2017
EJIZY:

Mine was upgraded though it took a while

How many weeks?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by EJIZY: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
GlitteringStar:

How many weeks?

8 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2017
EJIZY:

8 weeks

Wow! I claim lesser or this time frame with a positive outcome too. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tspice2015(f): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2017
winter:

Yes. I got that in my application. I just filled the form with all my Travel dates as you have done. I also added an LoE explaining my travels because I travelled a lot at a certain time. Only did this to clarify any grey areas they may have seen. Finally added again all my passport pages with stamps as before.

Thanks, I'll just add scanned copies of the stamped passport for those trips
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2017
cochtrane:

Lol@talkative. Not necessarily. I'm an introvert myself and self-talk helped me a lot. So you can say I'm talking from experience.

You'll be fine.
Cochtrane don't dull... Set that P... #picksrace
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2017
EJIZY:

Mine was upgraded though it took a while

Well, it's more than clear all components can be upgraded.

GlitteringStar:

Wow! I claim lesser or this time frame with a positive outcome too. Amen.

Me sef follow claim! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kissoflife: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2017
Kontagious:

Modified. Just saw your response. Let's wait on kissoflife, she might be of help.

I just saw this, sorry for the late reply.

@ the guy that asked

First try to make sure you meet the eligibility points of at least 67.

From my experience, I did not enter my OND +HND details correctly. I used a new email to open another account and corrected that and also increased my funds a little bit. Then my profile was accepted and I returned to reduce my POF back to CAD12300. I strongly think mine was caused by the HND/ OND issue though.

Just go through every detail you entered what you filled during eligibility might have been slightly different from what u stated when creating your profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2017
kissoflife:

I just saw this, sorry for the late reply. First try to make sure you meet the eligibility points of at least 67.

From my experience, I did not enter my OND +HND details correctly. I used a new email to open another account and corrected that and also increased my funds a little bit. Then my profile was accepted and I returned to reduce my POF back to CAD12300. I strongly think mine was caused by the HND/ OND issue though.

Just go through every detail you entered what you filled during eligibility might have been slightly different from what u stated when creating your profile.
Thanks kissoflife.

cc: flyboi1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Kontagious:

Me sef follow claim! grin

Lol. grin grin It will surely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2017
GlitteringStar:

How did you enter your BSc details and what is the breakdown of your 3 years work experience?

@Kissoflife had issue with the way he filled in his OND/HND certificates which caused his ineligibility error.

i don't quite get the question of bsc details.

The work experience is in one organisation(banking) till present. NOC 6314
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2017
flyboi1:

I don't know whether there is a drop-down menu to choose BSc or you have to enter it.

But, the question is hope you didn't choose a program of 2 years (from the drop-down menu if any) instead of BSc?

How did you enter your BSc details?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kissoflife: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2017
flyboi1:

what was your IELTS score? did u score at least 8777?

and was your work experience from start to finish equal to three yrs without approximation?

also when selecting ur certificate, did u chose the BSc or three yr bla bla bla?

Lastly did you select the right amount of funds for yourself and those accompanying u?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
Kontagious:
Modified
Slowlybtsurely, I saw my Bigbroda - Bigfido giving a Kissoflife to a damsel Toyogirl well known as Hephgirl, her eyes beaming like a GlitteringStar. Definitely both were Crazyinlove displaying their affection under a Lovetree. Unknown to them, there was a Canadianfly about giving a Kontagious sting.

Because Godisawesome, they were able to meet Drhopeful who like a Ballerz gave a Billy treatment.

All these happened while we all wait to receive a Judgment that has seen a Blackbuddy and a Merrymum (40manlappy and Mummyjaygirls) spending Winter with JustinTrudeau.

At the end, we all will testify to having an AwesomeGod.
Oh Yer.... Niceeeeeeeeee.... #ilike

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Shayo5: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Hello,

thank you for this forum,
I started the FSW application in 2014, I did my medicals in 2015, I sent in my POF and police report twice 1st in 2015 and again in 2016.

In july I got a mail saying that I did not qualify because they requested for POF and police report in april 2017 and I did not respond, but I did not receive such mail.

Now I want to apply for the express entry, can I still use my WES assessment or do I have to do it again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Shayo5:
Hello,

thank you for this forum,
I started the FSW application in 2014, I did my medicals in 2015, I sent in my POF and police report twice 1st in 2015 and again in 2016.

In july I got a mail saying that I did not qualify because they requested for POF and police report in april 2017 and I did not respond, but I did not receive such mail.

Now I want to apply for the express entry, can I still use my WES assessment or do I have to do it again?

ECA is valid for 5 years. You are good to go if your ECA is still less than five years.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
GlitteringStar:

ECA is valid for 5 years. You are good to go if your ECA is still less than five years.
True, but needs to be mindful of when s/he wrote IELTS. If initial application started 2014, looks like the IELTS needs re-validating.

cc: Shayo5

Modified: If you added another degree, say MSc, it will be advantageous to request an upgrade of the ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sorefunmi(f): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
hello everyone,
i have been a silent reader since last week...read all pages..infact am highly impressed ..GOD BLESS THE ELDERS ON THIS FORUM,Really been helpful in answering questions,

i will like to relocate with my family 3
law degree..32yrs
3yrs work experience
hubby,6yrs experience,36yrs
hND Cert
a daughter.us passport holder,
please assuming 8777 with my eilts,
i keep calculating my crs..not been so sure..please before i take a step further in my processing ,will appreciate..if one of the elders can calculate for me..
will appreciate ur swift response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kontagious:

True, but needs to be mindful of when s/he wrote IELTS. If initial application started 2014, looks like the IELTS needs re-validating.

Definitely. IELTS is valid for 2 years. I think he/she asked about ECA and not IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
sorefunmi:
hello everyone,
i have been a silent reader since last week...read all pages..infact am highly impressed ..GOD BLESS THE ELDERS ON THIS FORUM,Really been helpful in answering questions,

i will like to relocate with my family 3
law degree..32yrs
3yrs work experience
hubby,6yrs experience,36yrs
hND Cert
a daughter.us passport holder,
please assuming 8777 with my eilts,
i keep calculating my crs..not been so sure..please before i take a step further in my processing ,will appreciate..if one of the elders can calculate for me..
will appreciate ur swift response
436 with you being the PA and your husband not writing IELTS but doing ECA. That gives a possibility of hitting 456 or more with him taking IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by miminice: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
boldinc:
If you have someone in Canada that can help you receive it and scan to you, that could be faster than waiting for standard delivery to Nigeria... Otherwise, you can go ahead with your plan.

I requested for PCC from Australia and it was posted to my friend's address as requested. The reason I did this was because an important document that was previously sent to me got lost in transit. A coloured scanned copy was sent to me via email. The body of the document has all my details, however, I discovered that my friend's name and address was written on the top left of the document. I hope this would not count against me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sorefunmi(f): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kontagious:

436 with you being the PA and your husband not writing IELTS but doing ECA. That gives a possibility of hitting 456 or more with him taking IELTS.

@kontagious ..thanks for the response ..he will definitely take ielts n do his eca...is 456 a good move for the pool..as its been called
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Definitely. IELTS is valid for 2 years. I think he/she asked about ECA and not IELTS.

O baby, I know you know but for the poster to ask about validity period of ECA, s/he might as well need to know that of the IELTS. You get?

Then confirmation of additional degree after the ECA was completed will also decide re-validating the ECA or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.