Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509693 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hi, check your mail
temydee1:

Hi abby2017 is there a way i can reach you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fameli:
I was given my POF in cash please advice how i can use this without the large deposit flag....

Abeg na who dey share this cash? i full ground oo. It depends on what stage you are

Why no just have the person do you a gift deed letter and transfer into your account. If not deposit it using the person's name and still have them write the letter.

I still understand a transfer but a large cash deposit will definitely raise eyebrows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Saintp:
I'm just thinking. Is it not better to turn my account to a joint account with my spouse and use it for EE instead of transferring the POF to her own account since she is the PA?
With a joint account, there won't be any need for explanation about the funds in her account. Does this make sense?

Having the funds in your account is not a biggie. Read through the thread, this has been discussed previously and someone even tweeted IRCC and was told its ok. For comfort, just include a line in your LOE, that you are the main sponsor of the immigration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Saintp:
I'm just thinking. Is it not better to turn my account to a joint account with my spouse and use it for EE instead of transferring the POF to her own account since she is the PA?
With a joint account, there won't be any need for explanation about the funds in her account. Does this make sense?

Yes, this is acceptable. I used a joint fixed deposit account with my spouse as our POF.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
KweenCee:

What baffles me is how someone who claims he/she has toured the whole world can be so rude to people on here. With the "claimed" level of exposure, I expected more. The most annoying part is the guts of some other person who hasn't even attempted IELTS.

some other persons hobby is to instigate trouble in a bid to run down folks.

To everybody, not just the newbies, focus on the mark and do not be discouraged by those rude and arrogant responses. Do not batter words with the high and mighty, pick the answers you need and ignore the proud.
lemme pick my sub...
I still remember ur editing and ur "u tagged the wrong person" still so funny.

I may not have written ielts but that doesn't have any effect on havin guts... It's not by who wrote ielts first... The important thing is getting the PPR. Some people with the highest band ielts are still struggling at 415...
Some even wrote since January and still not in d pool, some have submitted application since June July and one who wrote ielts in August has PPR already... So u see dude... No b by ielts
U really need to chill tho... Aii

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hephgirl:
lemme pick my sub...
I still remember ur editing and ur "u tagged the wrong person" still so funny.

I may not have written ielts but that doesn't have any effect on havin guts... It's not by who wrote ielts first... The important is getting the PPR. Some people will the highest band ielts are still struggling at 415...
Some even wrote since January and still not on d pool, some have submitted application since June July and one who wrote ielts I'm August has PPR already... So u see dude... No b by ielts
U really chill tho... Aii

LMAO! I have never encountered a more cowardly human being in my entire life! You see the "he/she toured the world line..." Hahahaha. Fear can make one do many things. It is well. grin
And ditto to The no be by IELTS. Naija too like seniority things lol. And we forget this process no be first come, first serve. Na MERCY at the end of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Abeg it's not that serious...

Brighten up, chill, take a deep breath... Some posts are just jokes or pure sarcasm..
Turn on ur sense of humor.... Don't get too emotional... Hian why so stiff?
We didn't break ur heart... We ain't ur bf or gf.
We are not the reason ur pof isn't complete,
We r not d reason draws didn't drop to 400. Ur dad refused to give u pof is definitely not our fault.
Ur wife or gf refused to open "down below" is not our fault please.
She no gree cook no b our fault Abeg.
You are steadily always clueless is definitely not our fault too grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kenon1: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
frudokafor:

Still shocked and grateful

Express entry June 14
ITA I think June 29
AOR August 17
Medical Passed August 22
Woke up to an email of COPR - Sept 20

I never really understood what IP1 or IP2 meant.
Information here has been extremely helpful. I have been a Silent reader but hope to contribute and share my experience in my short waka

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hephgirl:
I can't even begin to laugh.... August batch here

Me too lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Canadianfly:

LMAO! I have never encountered a more cowardly human being in my entire life! You see the "he/she toured the world line..." Hahahaha. Fear can make one do many things. It is well. grin
And ditto to The no be by IELTS. Naija too like seniority things lol. And we forget this process no be first come, first serve. Na MERCY at the end of everything.
gbammest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Fameli: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thanks for your response, the idea crossed my mind but do i need to attached the SOA of the donor?
dtush:

Abeg na who dey share this cash? i full ground oo. It depends on what stage you are

Why no just have the person do you a gift deed letter and transfer into your account. If not deposit it using the person's name and still have them write the letter.

I still understand a transfer but a large cash deposit will definitely raise eyebrows
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
impish:
No dear, nothing yet. Day 3 of homeschooling and still trying to work out our schedule. We didn't take the driving test again on Monday, but hoping to take it tomorrow.

Will update it then, God willing.

Mrs. O
www.mycanadianfling.com

And how's that going? Re homeschooling. I tried it when my children were younger but it's not an easy task in naija. All the best with your driving test mama.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
solos007:

Yaaay! it is COPR people! it is COPR!

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Oluwa is involved!!! smiley
congratulations thank God
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
dtush:

Having the funds in your account is not a biggie. Read through the thread, this has been discussed previously and someone even tweeted IRCC and was told its ok. For comfort, just include a line in your LOE, that you are the main sponsor of the immigration

I'm a bit confused here. please explain a little more what you mean. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Blackbuddy:

Yes, this is acceptable. I used a joint fixed deposit account with my spouse as our POF.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Saintp:

The POF can still be in your name. A similar issue was discussed on page 67. Read up for more insights.

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/67#59966817

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
impish:
It is going surprisingly well. My son has been at my side for the last 20 minutes (he should be taking a break oh, while mummy chats on Nairaland grin) asking for another exercise. Today was about opposites, and learning relative sizes. He crushed them both! I was soo proud.

Anyway, back to school now. Thanks for the well wishes.

Mrs. O
www.mycanadianfling.com

Oh wow... U r doing really great... Very nice... Ur fans are here waiting for updates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congrats to all recipients

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Charmingdivah:
Congrats to all recipients
dancing.... My friend yaf entered... I'm so excited
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hephgirl:
dancing.... My friend yaf entered... I'm so excited

Unfortunately still waiting for IELTS results to be released on Friday....hope to get ITA next draw
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bambam4you:

Please i am awaiting a response to my request

Hello sir, just spoke to a contact some mins ago. Yes, they are out of office like u mentioned earlier but it won't take a month to process. The standard processing period is 2wks but in this case maybe 3wks.

Furthermore, WES verify through email and physical mail while they also reply through both ways. They are very familiar with WES.

Finally, they send the transcripts through NIPOST but if you wish to use courier service, they will call to inform you when the transcript is ready for pick up and send you the courier service number for payment.

I am also in this with you.
Cheers

Cc@40manlappy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Charmingdivah:

Unfortunately still waiting for IELTS results to be released on Friday....hope to get ITA next draw
oouch...
Buh what's ur proposed CRS score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
@Cochthrane is officially the CIC draw wizard. Hian.
Congrats to all ITA recipients

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congrats Sleekysilk. Finally
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
sleekysilk:

Team #433 dey here ooo. See as CIC make me gentle. I pray for a favourable draw today.

Say hallelujah. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.