Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1538197 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2017
Good morning everyone,

Hope the rainy night was peaceful for us all.

Please i need information from anyone that's got their PPR and had an ADR.

We submitted an ADR on thr 19th of September and it's been saying reviewed since the following day. Yesterday status changed again to 'additional documents have been uploaded'. I know it means work is ongoing but I'm wondering if anyone knows what the trend is for an ADR....

Here are screenshots of my application page 2 days in a row...uploaded is the most recent one.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2017
closetextrovert:

I'm just seeing this! The loopholes in this process eh! Hmmm, infact let me keep shut grin All the terms and conditions is just so they can sleep well at night grin grin

I just pray people dont abuse it to the point that CIC would resort to asking us to export funds to a Canadian bank account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Scard: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Hello Bimpsy99 and everyone else, please kindly confirm that the emailed report is sufficient for creating the EE profile?

Thank YOU

Bimpsy99:
WES evaluates ACCA membership as 4 year Bsc giving you two or more certificates if you have another degree or diploma. I did standard delivery for over 9 months still waiting for the ECA report. Some people get it easily some don't. The choice is yours. grin. Whichever way the soft copy is sufficient for this process.

with
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Plenty hidden posts. What have we missed? cheesy

@MRSDA: Don't worry too much. Even without ADR, that section can change from "reviewed" to "uploaded" and to "not needed" in no particular order, so one can tell you what is going with certainty. The important thing is that you are making progress. Wish you speedy PPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2017
Incline:
I've a question. I've a friend who says he will have to spend 1 million naira, that's almost $3,000 to apply for visa ...like visit visa or any visa to canada, from Nigeria? He said this is the cost of paying agents to process the applications to Canada and what they told him. I told him he doesn't need to use an agent but he says its better. Is this true? Are y'all spending that much to process your application to canada?? This isn't about me ooo, I'm already overseas. Just want to get a clearer picture of what he's saying. He says he doesn't want to spend that much and lose money in case his application is rejected so he's asking me to sponsor him instead.

okay so na you be Babalowo the first of federal reserves, Ezego 1 of the universe? where una dey make this kind friends sef

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2017
Scard:

Hello Bimpsy99 and everyone else, please kindly confirm that the emailed report is sufficient for creating the EE profile?

Thank YOU

hehe you need confirmation from Bimpsy99 ? a word of her's is enough for the wise, she is speaking from experience not hearsay. be like u just wan donate 84 CAD to WES. if you still do not feel comfortable, use a PO. Box, an address that always receives its mail, or approach a staff at a post office and ask them to help you keep the mail and inform you when it arrives (you would have to thnk them specially, u kno what i mean). it is much cheaper than courier.

To reaffirm, all the details you would need for EE would be on the emailed copy of your ECA. it would be suffficient.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2017
pion:
Hello Family, Please can you calculate my CRS with profile below.

Age - Thirty One
Single
Degree - BSc Physics
5 yrs continous banking experience(3yrs as an outsourced staff in customer service + 2 yrs as a full time employee in human resources)
Expected IELTS score - 7,7,7,7

Many thanks

as elfmann already said, use the crs tool. your expected ielts score would ruin your chances, you would lose significant points if your listening crashes below an 8. So I advise you calculate it with an 8 in listening, else you would think you dont stand a chance. recent draws has been in the range of 433 - 435. with your expected 7 across all parts in ielts, i dont see you scoring up to 370. target 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5 in LRSW and your points would shoot up to 435.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2017
40manlappy:
Plenty hidden posts. What have we missed? cheesy

as in eh, someone should fill us in. must have been hot grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Incline:
I've a question. I've a friend who says he will have to spend 1 million naira, that's almost $3,000 to apply for visa ...like visit visa or any visa to canada, from Nigeria? He said this is the cost of paying agents to process the applications to Canada and what they told him. I told him he doesn't need to use an agent but he says its better. Is this true? Are y'all spending that much to process your application to canada?? This isn't about me ooo, I'm already overseas. Just want to get a clearer picture of what he's saying. He says he doesn't want to spend that much and lose money in case his application is rejected so he's asking me to sponsor him instead.

Some agents even charge as much as $4000. If he commits to it he can do it himself. almost everyone on this forum is processing their PR application themselves $3000 is plenty money to dash someone just to create a profile for me and upload all the documents i have to still provide myself. At the end of the day he will have to do the bulk of the work but if he feels he doesnt have the time to spare but has the money to spend abeg tell him to PM me, i will only collect $2000 pere! grin grin . But on a more serious note he should just come on this forum and read from page 0. All the information he needs to get a head start is here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2017
einsteino:

as in eh, someone should fill us in. must have been hot grin

Hmmmm, it looks like i was mentioned in 3 of the hidden posts! shocked shocked Abeg someone should gist us oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2017
closetextrovert:

Some agents even charge as much as $4000. If he commits to it he can do it himself. almost everyone on this forum is processing their PR application themselves $3000 is plenty money to dash someone just to create a profile for me and upload all the documents i have to still provide myself. At the end of the day he will have to do the bulk of the work but if he feels he doesnt have the time to spare but has the money to spend abeg tell him to PM me, i will only collect $2000 pere! grin grin . But on a more serious note he should just come on this forum and read from page 0. All the information he needs to get a head start is here.

i tire o, that $3000 for help me reduce wetin i dey find for POF. if person get $3000 to throw, na to use am gamble IELTS, just register for like 10 IELTS, no need to practise sef, before i go do the 10 finish I must get one 8.5, 8.5, 8, 8.. then use the remaining $1000 to pay for ITA, get change fa.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2017
einsteino:

i tire o, that $3000 for help me reduce wetin i dey find for POF. if person get $3000 to throw, na to use am gamble IELTS, just register for like 10 IELTS, no need to practise sef, before i go do the 10 finish I must get one 8.5, 8.5, 8, 8.. then use the remaining $1000 to pay for ITA, get change fa.
Bwahahaga

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2017
hiscules:
Hi, I don't want to be the clog in your wheel but I know that except that you are claiming points for only job B alone,your job A will not count
towards your CRS. CIC has said " al jobs for CRS must be in the same NOC" . If in doubt check a few pages back and you will understand more.

But then again, people here claim that they have combined NOCs before and it worked.

At the end, I have discovered that this PPR journey is not one size fits all...all the best with your choice.
shocked shocked not with those exact words.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nwandy218: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2017
Hi, please I need the contact for any good officer in alagbon for the PCC. How much do they charge ? Please it's urgent. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2017
Hi Deeore, this is good news. It shows London VO is upping its game. I am sure once you submit, IP2 straight. Please when did your file move to London?

deeore:
Hello people... I got an adr to go and pay my rprf and also to show a summarized pof again.
I just need a bit of advise as to how to go about the pof.
They asked to submit a pof with a account number and current balance and with the daily rise in exchange rate, do i use todays rate or still maintain the rate for the aor date.
How best should i summarize the pof... I have a treasury bill, a fixed deposit,pension and then lpose change. They want a cover letter stating pof from all sources.. Please help me...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by androsurf: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2017
Good morning bosses. I faxed my credentials to WES on Monday and my status now is that they've received my documents and its under review, that I don't have to do anything.

What's really confusing me here is about my transcript. I read somewhere on Nairaland that the transcript will travel from Nigeria to WES twice! First is when I or my school forward it to WES, then WES will confirm receipt, and then forward a signed copy to my school, and then my school will again forward it back to WES (I'm seriously confuse here). Is that the right process or the person is misleading?

I will be submitting my transcript request form in school today, hopefully they will help fast rack the process. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by codeworks(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2017
androsurf:
Good morning bosses. I faxed my credentials to WES on Monday and my status now is that they've received my documents and its under review, that I don't have to do anything.

What's really confusing me here is about my transcript. I read somewhere on Nairaland that the transcript will travel from Nigeria to WES twice! First is when I or my school forward it to WES, then WES will confirm receipt, and then forward a signed copy to my school, and then my school will again forward it back to WES (I'm seriously confuse here). Is that the right process or the person is misleading?

I will be submitting my transcript request form in school today, hopefully they will help fast rack the process. Thanks

Thats normal process. which school?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dupyshoo: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2017
This is not correct. People have been successful with multiple NOCs. As I earlier said, you can use only your primary NOC work experience for acquiring points under eligibility but for CRS calculations, you can use multiple NOCs.

Please find below statements culled from the Ministerial Instructions for Express Entry (Section 25):

"Foreign work experience
25 (1) For the purposes of sections 23 and 24, foreign work experience is work experience that
(a) is acquired by a foreign national outside Canada in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
(b) consists of full-time work experience, or the full-time equivalent for part-time work experience, with one or more employers;
(c) is acquired within the 10-year period preceding the day on which points are assigned to the foreign national under section 23 or subsection 24(1); and
(d) is remunerated by the payment of wages or a commission."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

hiscules:
Hi, I don't want to be the clog in your wheel but I know that except that you are claiming points for only job B alone,your job A will not count
towards your CRS. CIC has said " all jobs for CRS must be in the same NOC" .if in doubt check a few pages back and you will understand more.

But then again, people here claim that they have combined NOCs before and it worked.

At the end, I have discovered that this PPR journey is not one size fits all...all the best with your choice.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by androsurf: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2017
codeworks:

Thats normal process. which school?

Moshood Abiola polytechnic. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Thanks @dupyshoo for weighing in on the matter. Trust you are fine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by uptown17: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Nwandy218:
Hi, please I need the contact for any good officer in alagbon for the PCC. How much do they charge ? Please it's urgent. Thanks a lot.
Its on this thread. Inspector moshood 08034747802
N3500-N4000 just say you are from canada group

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Scard: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Thanks @einsteino.

You know, I don't want to make any mistake

einsteino:

hehe you need confirmation from Bimpsy99 ? a word of her's is enough for the wise, she is speaking from experience not hearsay. be like u just wan donate 84 CAD to WES. if you still do not feel comfortable, use a PO. Box, an address that always receives its mail, or approach a staff at a post office and ask them to help you keep the mail and inform you when it arrives (you would have to thnk them specially, u kno what i mean). it is much cheaper than courier.

To reaffirm, all the details you would need for EE would be on the emailed copy of your ECA. it would be suffficient.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2017
einsteino:

i tire o, that $3000 for help me reduce wetin i dey find for POF. if person get $3000 to throw,[b] na to use am gamble IELTS, just register for like 10 IELTS, no need to practise sef, before i go do the 10 finish I must get one 8.5, 8.5, 8, 8.. t[/b]hen use the remaining $1000 to pay for ITA, get change fa.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by uptown17: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2017
Pls house. I am trying to guide someone on WES. However an argument has broken out on verification type for immigration purpose should be DOCUMENT BY DOCUMENT ($171CAD) & not COURSE BY COURSE ($233CAD) I Know many people paid that $233. Pls which is truly correct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.