Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1525022 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hayor2014(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ladon7:
On the issue of pof, I Av a fixed deposit certificate that I collected four months ago, however I Av liquidated it but my cert still read November for liquidation, can I use it just to get nomination.

does it sound like misrepresentation to you...if yes ...don't use it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MrsDot(f): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Canadianfly:
All of una wey go wan ask general common question and then tag only 40manlappy, etc....y'all make folks that know see the question and walk on by as you wait for ya 40man to come and respond. I was going to answer someone, buy like my girl Hephgirl said...make we wait the person wey them call him name to come answer. grin
I would think since you are posting a question on the thread, you would want others to weigh in. If you rather a specific NLer, there's always the PM function, no? undecided
Hi good afternoon, Pls If u don't mind can I pm U?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dear All,

how do i withdraw my the 1st EE profile that was wrongly filled.

Thank you
40manlappy:

Your question was just discussed recently. Please read the last 10 or 20 pages.

Yes, you can use TBs as POF, this was also addressed on page 0.

Read the posts of the following member on how she successfully used 25% of pension as POF.

https://www.nairaland.com/yimiton/posts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hello I need help here.

My spouse transferred a lump sum to my account for the purpose of the application, do I need him to give me a gift deed for it or just explain in the letter of explanation.

If yes, does gift deed need to be notarized?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ehrnie: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Canadianfly:
All of una wey go wan ask general common question and then tag only 40manlappy, etc....y'all make folks that know see the question and walk on by as you wait for ya 40man to come and respond. I was going to answer someone, buy like my girl Hephgirl said...make we wait the person wey them call him name to come answer. grin
I would think since you are posting a question on the thread, you would want others to weigh in. If you rather a specific NLer, there's always the PM function, no? undecided

You just spoke my mind! That thing really gets to my bones ..... when I see it, I just waka pass. Hian!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Virt:
Hello I need help here.

My spouse transferred a lump sum to my account for the purpose of the application, do I need him to give me a gift deed for it or just explain in the letter of explanation.

If yes, does gift deed need to be notarized?

He doesnt need to give you a gift deed. He just needs to write a letter stating that he made the funds available to you for the PR application and attach proof of transfer i.e statement showing the transfer from his account to yours. He just needs to attach that day's statement.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sorry dear, I'm reading backlog today.

Please PM for the guy's contacts. I cant put it here.

Olisedinma:
@ Virt. Thank God that you scaled through Madonna and WES. I have 2 questions. 1. Can I get your contact person's info, as i'm about to start my ECA process with WES. 2. Did your contact still do the needful and follow up till verification or did u have to go there yourself to sort things out? Tnx in advance.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
MrsDot:

Hi good afternoon, Pls If u don't mind can I pm U?

It depends on how much you can gimme grin

I'm joking lol. Of course you can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dear All,

A further updates on My EE profiling and Application, so far: i have created another profile and submitted, however the Details of the submission shows Processing Submission.

If this is ok...please notify or concur to this.

To my earlier question i will like to withdraw the first application.

Thanks to Everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
bigfido:

Ha! Denden.. Dendenden... If he should apply for family sponsor, he will end up going to PTA meeting with walking stick. E for don old well well before him see madam to procreate. The other option is to ask wife to do her own express entry. I don't know if having a pr spouse adds to point sha o. He can also apply for spousal work permit while they wait for family sponsorship if he decides to go that route. But all the same, konji will hold him for a long time sha. Especially during winter.. Kai kai kai.
my chest....
There's more points for for PR spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
hello fellow canadagerians and would be canadagerians,

So i just found this thread not too long ago(actually the part 1) after i had entered the pool.Now i know why Dave Cohen isn't getting customers.
i have followed the thread but lost pace so let me apologize upfront if my issue has been discussed previously.
1. My spouse has B.Nsc as well as RN and RM...WES only took it as one. Is there any body that evaluates nursing certification differently?
2. is it possible for both spouses to create separate EE profiles? i intend to pursue PNP route for her while i await a favorable draw.
i have maxed out on points from IELTS(got highest band) while she doesnt think she can do any better than what she has.

thanks to the Igwes and Lolos that have kept this osusu moving

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MrsDot(f): 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Canadianfly:

It depends on how much you can gimme grin

I'm joking lol. Of course you can.
lol grin.... Aiit tnx.... Pls check Ur mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AquaPetals(f): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
cochtrane:

No, it's not. Evaluating your highest qualification will give you the max score.
What of in the CRS ranking where MSc is not clearly stated but 2 or more post-secondary degrees? In the skills transferability, won't he need to prove both his MSc and BSc in order to claim maximum points?

CHECK HIGHLIGHTED.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dear All,

Thank to everyone i really appreciate!!

Final score is 461, we didnt get any score for relations over there at canada.

I had to remove my work experience totally has directed by @Canadianfly

Am so happy now ehn...

Please pardon my excesses..

Love Y'all.
daremum:
Dear All,

A further updates on My EE profiling and Application, so far: i have created another profile and submitted, however the Details of the submission shows Processing Submission.

If this is ok...please notify or concur to this.

To my earlier question i will like to withdraw the first application.

Thanks to Everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
daremum:
Dear All,

Am so happy now ehn...

Love Y'all.

Responded to your email.

Glad you sorted it out. Now start prepping your documents....pcc for any country you and madam have visited for a CUMMULATIVE period of 6 months, decide where to go for Medicals, make sure POF is cooling off in the accounts, dot your i(s) and cross your Ts. ITA is coming your way.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thanks dear.

Please is anyone seconding this? I just want to sure of the step to take now.

closetextrovert:

He doesnt need to give you a gift deed. He just needs to write a letter stating that he made the funds available to you for the PR application and attach proof of transfer i.e statement showing the transfer from his account to yours. He just needs to attach that day's statement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lilyandie: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abby2017:
After you pass medicals and have been assigned UCI.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ehrnie:

You just spoke my mind! That thing really gets to my bones ..... when I see it, I just waka pass. Hian!

You too? Don't tell me that you haff joined "bad gang" cheesy

How is the relocation plan going?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
40manlappy:

You too? Don't tell me that you haff joined "bad gang" cheesy

How is the relocation plan going?

Lmao ..... so just to be clear Hephgirl and Canadianfly are part of the bad gang? abi they even formed the gang sef.. . grin grin grin lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
daremum:
Dear All,

Am so happy now ehn...

Love Y'all.

Good! Start working on the requisite documents immediately. Note that ITA is just the beginning of this exercise. I will recommend that you read the first few pages of this thread again to get a good grasp of the whole process. You can even create time to read the previous thread too.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Virt:
Thanks dear.

Please is anyone seconding this? I just want to sure of the step to take now.

You don't need a gift deed for POF that is coming from your spouse. A letter from your spouse/LOE should do...

As stated on page 0, POF is even allowed in your spouse's name provided you can prove that you have access to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Iruosonobrugwhe:
hello fellow canadagerians and would be canadagerians,

So i just found this thread not too long ago(actually the part 1) after i had entered the pool.Now i know why Dave Cohen isn't getting customers.
i have followed the thread but lost pace so let me apologize upfront if my issue has been discussed previously.
1. My spouse has B.Nsc as well as RN and RM...WES only took it as one. Is there any body that evaluates nursing certification differently?
2. is it possible for both spouses to create separate EE profiles? i intend to pursue PNP route for her while i await a favorable draw.
i have maxed out on points from IELTS(got highest band) while she doesnt think she can do any better than what she has.

thanks to the Igwes and Lolos that have kept this osusu moving

1. Nursing isn't like every other course. Check out Samnijazz
2. No

If o may ask why can't you be d PA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chybaz: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
How long does it takes to fax d degree cert. Keeps loading for over 10mins after sending it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thanks, I appreciate.

40manlappy:

You don't need a gift deed for POF that is coming from your spouse. A letter from your spouse/LOE should do...

As stated on page 0, POF is even allowed in your spouse's name provided you can prove that you have access to it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thanks a lot.
Can I send you a PM please? I need further clarifications. Or can you just tell me the particular job title she chose seeing that FT is not expressly stated under the 1114 headings. The main duties too do not exactly describe FT very well. I am just wondering what the description will be on the reference letter.
In addition, the employment requirements are quite complicated, do those ones matter? Or should I just focus on the main duties? Apologies for the plenty questions.

40manlappy:

1. Review the following NOCs for your risk management role and chose the one that aligns more closely with your job description: 0122, 1111. Note that work experience that you gained within the last 10 years is eligible so the choice of the primary NOC is yours.

My spouse used 1114 for FT

2. Yes, you can create a separate profile for each of you and decide on the PA upon receipt of ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hayor2014(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
After receiving ITA, then a baby comes, how do we add the baby and ( if all records have been submitted ,do we need to increase the POF)....my questions are based on assumptions....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
AquaPetals:
What of in the CRS ranking where MSc is not clearly stated but 2 or more post-secondary degrees? In the skills transferability, won't he need to prove both his MSc and BSc in order to claim maximum points?

CHECK HIGHLIGHTED.
MSc is higher than "Two or more certificates"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
40manlappy:

So my spouse will write a letter to that effect, and where do we upload it, with pof? Does he have to sign the letter?. Or it doesn't matter?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
redocean:

I was very confident until I read that tweet. But, I still have a window to change my last 2 years in the bank to 0111 in the eAPR since it was a finance role but this would be different from the 0122 used in the EE profile.

Anymore useful advice on this please.
shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
@bedemy,
I could see you're trying to reach me.
I have replied but I do not know if you have seen it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hephgirl:

1. Nursing isn't like every other course. Check out Samnijazz
2. No

If o may ask why can't you be d PA

Gracias @hephgirl for the response. I am the PA but with age and only B.Sc( i refused to get a 2nd degree here), my CRS scores have fallen into the miracle range.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Omodadi2: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good evening ppl, pls has anyone used CES ( university of Toronto for credential evaluation) someone adviced I use them and trying to get ppls opinion as i jave not read anything like that here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.