Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1510736 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by zealog: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Can somebody please help me out. My wife wants to apply to WES for her credential evaluation. Her degree certificate bears her maiden name different from the names she bears now. Which name will she be using to apply for transcript from her school? How will IRCC reconcile that? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by arizona20: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
But hope the Renewal of the Passport using my Maiden name will not affect my EE Application too or any other process for this Canada race.

Blackbuddy:

Hi, see above.

Must I renew with my Marriage name or I can still retain the renewal on the Maiden name. Either one is fine for the IELTS and for your EE application, the choice is yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
GURUS MY ELDER LOOK AT MY COMMENT PLS

She will use her name used in school that bears her name on the certificate, since she has marriage certificate and change of name....

zealog:
Can somebody please help me out. My wife wants to apply to WES for her credential evaluation. Her degree certificate bears her maiden name different from the names she bears now. Which name will she be using to apply for transcript from her school? How will IRCC reconcile that? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by zealog: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
olugere:

GURUS MY ELDER LOOK AT MY COMMENT PLS

She will use her name used in school that bears her name on the certificate, since she has marriage certificate and change of name....

Thanks for the prompt response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
HUSBAND AND WIFE WANTS TO EVALUATE ECA THROUGH WES FROM THESAME UNIVERSITY FOR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA,

IS THERE A WAY TO CUT COST SINCE WE ARE IN THE SAME HOUSE, FROM THESAME UNIVERSITY, EVALUATING B.TECH FOR WIFE, M.ENG FOR HUSBAND.

HOPE AM RIGHT? I USED HER NAME SHE USED IN SCHOOL BEFORE WE MARRIED TO CREATE ACCOUNT FOR ON WES/CANADA WEBSITE

THOUGH HER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BEARS MY NAME(HUSBAND) NOW.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
olugere:
HUSBAND AND WIFE WANTS TO EVALUATE ECA THROUGH WES FROM THESAME UNIVERSITY FOR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA,

IS THERE A WAY TO CUT COST SINCE WE ARE IN THE SAME HOUSE, FROM THESAME UNIVERSITY, EVALUATING B.TECH FOR WIFE, M.ENG FOR HUSBAND.

HOPE AM RIGHT? I USED HER NAME SHE USED IN SCHOOL BEFORE WE MARRIED TO CREATE ACCOUNT FOR ON WES/CANADA WEBSITE

THOUGH HER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BEARS MY NAME(HUSBAND) NOW.

You have different matriculation numbers which means separate ID, files for you with your school. Though you are married, for the records you are also individuals. For this reason, you have to get your ECA separately and the school will not even attend to a joint application for transcript/verification. All couples, including I and my wife who went to same school and were in the same class apply separately for transcript, certificates and verification.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
PERFECT, THANKS

Blackbuddy:

You have different matriculation numbers which means separate ID, files for you with your school. Though you are married, for the records you are also individuals. For this reason, you have to get your ECA separately and the school will not even attend to a joint application for transcript/verification. All couples, including I and my wife who went to same school and were in the same class apply separately for transcript, certificates and verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lilyandie: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

the instruction is on the way, keep checking

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Patterns18: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
zealog:

If she has done a change of name already and her international passport carries your surname, I will advice you register with the new name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mepconsultant: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
mepconsultant:
Good day everyone. Thank you for the insightful contributions all around. My questions is with respect to the POF and Deed of Gift.

My sponsor is ready to give me a lump sum and issue a "deed of gift" with necessary documents.

I want to ask if the lump sum should have been paid into my Account immediately i get an ITA and also get the letter written almost immediately or it must have been prepared Six months before ITA?

Thank you for your assistance.

Can someone please help me out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by belushi7: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
balogunsam:

Thank you. I actually asked how long it takes on the average for it to leave the "final review" part.

24hrs after. It was so for me and two other people I know.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is different with you told me now, and i have use my wife old name to create account, despite the that she has done change of name which bears my name now and we have marriage certificate, also she has international passport that bears my name the husband

Patterns18:

If she has done a change of name already and her international passport carries your surname, I will advice you register with the new name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by zealog: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Patterns18:

Thanks. But her school only know her by her maiden name. Actually the issue appears complicated. Anyone in the house that has encountered this kind of scenario? Your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Edykul(f): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
arizona20:
Please help me . While sending my Certificate via Fax to WES. Where do I specify my WES number. I am a bit confused on where to specify it because they advised that all documents must carry WES Reference number.

Thank you all for your support

please,i have a document to fax.
Where can I do it?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
curiousme1:

Thanks Boss

Does this affect your being in the pool at all in a case where you then get ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cheapphones: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
webmaster3:

Can i have the Fax number so i can Fax mine to WES too
There you go.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kyaggy(f): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kontagious:

Seems more like you have to apply for the remark from your test center. If i am correct, Enugu's test center is in Port Harcourt and not Abuja. However, if you have your TRF with you and you're presently in Lagos, why not raise the bank draft and try their Lagos office. If its not possible requesting from Lagos, then you have to send to your test center.

Remember, EOR can only be made within six weeks from test date which you barely have 10 days left. Please house!

Try the Lagos office, and please remember to give feedback.
. Still on the IELTS remark matter, do they attend to remark issues everyday? I forgot to ask them if they do it like collection of result.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2017
IELTS MATERIALS PLS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ctrlunlimited: 1:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello house,

On processing my ECA with ICES I was thinking of going with the regular mail option(soft copy I guess) instead of courier so as to keep the extra change.

Will this have any negative impact on me in future? do they require ECA for job application in canada?

Eyin Alagba make una put mouth o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Alyemsgre: 2:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Thank you all for all your contributions may God continue to bless you. Just a few questions please:
1. Can I get a pcc in Abuja?
2. If I have been in another country for 2years,do I present a pcc from that country?
Please note that my POF is from Nigeria and my work experience is from Nigeria.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by arizona20: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2017
From what I read from the Forum , I think you are required to get PCC from any country you have spent upto 6 months. So you may need to present PCC for the country you spent 2 years. Make people wey sabi wella come first. Dem go answer you.

Alyemsgre:
Thank you all for all your contributions may God continue to bless you. Just a few questions please:
2. If I have been in another country for 2years,do I present a pcc from that country?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by balogunsam(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Santino1:

As soon as the IT guy at WES decides to update your status. I'm guessing it varies but mine took 2 days, if that helps.

oh 2 days? Maybe i should reach out to them again, though the date posted as ETA is October 20. Thank you for your input, I'm really grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by balogunsam(m): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Kontagious:

I think mine was completed within two or three days after this update, can't fully recollect but one week seems a bit far. You should see your expected date of completion on your dashboard. That's a pointer. You're almost through.

Yes, date is October 20 but i felt since it was laready under final review for so long, it should not stay up till october 20th anymore. Thank you for your help, I'm super grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by balogunsam(m): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2017
belovedtianah:
Good day,

Please I am having issues paying fees on the Wes website. I erroneously chose the western union option but I intend paying with my domicilliary debit card but the other option I'm seeing is the credit card payment option. Has someone tried paying with this option using a debit card?
Please I'll appreciate your responses?

Thank U

Use your debit card for the credit card option, it will go through. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by balogunsam(m): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2017
tobey2ng:

20 working days from Oct 4

okay, thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2017
lilyandie:
Hallooo everyone, so I received a mail on my online profile, it said action required. but when I checked, the updates I saw was that they do not need any additional documents and I was also issued my UCI number. There was no update on my medicals. Please is this normal?

Thanks for your assistance

Going by trend, you should see "medical passed" status on your profile any moment from now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jumdah20: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2017
I got nominated by Manitoba, but the nomination letter said the application has to be paper based and not through EE.

Is there a thread for PNP paper application? If you're aware of a thread or WhatsApp group for this, pls
hook me up.Thanks

justwise:

The difference is negligible, that thread will turn out to be a duplicate of this one in no time, nothing stops people from asking question relating to PNP here as this thread can accommodate it.

His other 'intentions' of starting that thread was made clearer from one of this hidden posts

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by flyca: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2017
@justwise @40manlappy @Santino1 @all

Please for how long is the ECA evaluation valid?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Jumdah20:
I got nominated by Manitoba, but the nomination letter said the application has to be paper based and not through EE.

Is there a thread for PNP paper application? If you're aware of a thread or WhatsApp group for this, pls
hook me up.Thanks

Congrats on your nomination. You can check this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ItsYourFriend: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2017
arizona20:

Hey! Did you graduate from FUTO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Alyemsgre:

Thank you.

1. As clearly stipulated on cic website, Alagbon is the central headquarter and PCC are only processed there. I haven't heard of anyone who got PCC anywhere else.

2. Yes. It is also stated on cic website.

And?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2017
arizona20:
From what I read from the Forum , I think you are required to get PCC from any country you have spent upto 6 months. So you may need to present PCC for the country you spent 2 years. Make people wey sabi wella come first. Dem go answer you.
cc: Alyemsgre

Please note that if you do not present a PCC for any country you've stayed for 6 months and above, or at the very least provide proof that effort to get the PCC is in progress, your application will be termed incomplete and ultimately rejected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.