Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1513476 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jumdah20: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Wow, congratulations Dr Esosa, i rejoice with you o.

This your album sha, nairalanders go follow you buy am, that's what families do[center][/center]

I look forward to reading a very long post of your PPR journey

esosa4real:
ALBUM TITLE: "CIC CHRONICLES"
ARTIST NAME: DR. XOSA aka "I must blow'�

So as i promised months ago, this is my 24 - track album dedicated to cic and it's relatives (nairalanders and whatsappers) on this wonderful day of my PPR!!
Ppr mall yaff come...... i am I the music studio.....I yaff blow!! ����������
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by nonogoodgirl: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Congrats to Kontagious, veleta, esosa and all the silent viewers that received the Golden mail.

Please, what is the meaning of FBI - Pcc? Is it different from getting a PCC from a foreign country? Is the FBI meant for a particular country. I pray Uganda doesn't dull hubbyz Pcc ooo.

Also, If I dive into the pool now with hubby, I will have a CRS of 430 and 456 without hubby and this will decrease by 5 points come December 26th. Unilag has refused to send my transcript to Wes since August. Can anyone Pls help With a contact to hasten this process of diving and getting ITA; ie if CRS will fall below 430 before 26/12.
Good morning Fam and a splendid day to us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jumdah20: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2017
The value you filled is probably insufficient for your family size, try increasing it as per the specified minimum by CIC

Seun1216:
Help plz. While filling the EE profile, it asked how much money is available which I filled but it's not going thru. Any idea of what to do plz. Urgent

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blessings2017(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2017
cochtrane:

Letter of employment is a mandatory requirement. Or you could use an alternative as some have pointed out here. But you absolutely need to prove your years of experience. Yes, there are those who have attached those other supporting docs and got PPR.

Letter of employment is not mandatory. What's mandatory is Reference letter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2017
blessings2017:

Evidently a slip. Corrected now. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Doky a hearty congratulations to you sir.

esosa4real:
ALBUM TITLE: "CIC CHRONICLES"
ARTIST NAME: DR. XOSA aka "I must blow'�

So as i promised months ago, this is my 24 - track album dedicated to cic and it's relatives (nairalanders and whatsappers) on this wonderful day of my PPR!!
Ppr mall yaff come...... i am I the music studio.....I yaff blow!! ����������
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2017
kay2011:

Congrats Bro. So happy for you.
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks dear.
Hephgirl:
yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cherokee(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2017
cochtrane:

Evidently a slip. Corrected now. Thanks.
Thanks man.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by flosk: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Congratulations @esosa.

@marvi4real please respond on the issue of self employed, how you went about it, how long it took etc

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2017
kay2011:

Congrats Bro. So happy for you.
See my pple-George, Korea (sic).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2017
blessings2017:

Hmmm - you are joking with fire here. Please attached your employment letter, your promotion letter (if you have), letter of confirmation, letter of redeployment (if any), commendation letter (if any), payslips, tax clearance certificate, pictures of you at work, pictures of you at the facade of your office and the office logo is conspicuously displayed, a copy of your staff ID card and then your reference letter.

The above is not up for debate. You are clearly informing the program assistant and the Visa Officer that you actually work in your Organisation. Even if you had worked in different organizations - the above should be used for your present work place. It will solidify your application that you are sincere. Also, if your company’s website isn’t working; please go and beg the MD to resuscitate the website (though with the above you can clear doubts). Also, try to see if your company is actually registered on CAC website.

What I have written above - not everyone did it and they were successful. However, nobody will tell your how emotional traumatic it is waiting because your eligibility is yet to be confirmed. To save that time, please get the above

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 03, 2017
There is no hubby without for u oh. If u are d PA, has he done ECA and IELTS? FBI dey Alagbon too.
nonogoodgirl:
Congrats to Kontagious, veleta, esosa and all the silent viewers that received the Golden mail.

Please, what is the meaning of FBI - Pcc? Is it different from getting a PCC from a foreign country? Is the FBI meant for a particular country. I pray Uganda doesn't dull hubbyz Pcc ooo

Also, If I dive into the pool now with hubby, I will have a CRS of 430 and 456 without hubby and this will decrease by 5 points come December 26th. Unilag has refused to send my transcript to Wes since August. Can anyone Pls help With a contact to hasten this process of diving and getting ITA; ie if CRS will fall below 430 before 26/12.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2017
I want to add something vital. Don’t be in a hurry to submit your application. You can be in a hurry to get ITA, that’s okay. However, to submit, don’t rush it. Take your time, gather your documents, review them closely. Because it’s not be quick submission. Each application is treated uniquely.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Congrats @Eso
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by LordSebastian: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello.

Been a while. So I had to come back here to do this. This was where it all started.

PPR finally landed.

Timeline is as below:

ITA: March 1
AOR; May 9
NA: June 28
Transferred to London VO: Aug 9
Informed CIC of marriage: Sep 5
ADR for Spouse: Sep 6
Added Spouse to application:Sep 14
IP2: Sep 29
ADR for updated POF: Oct 25
Submitted ADR: Oct 26
PPR: Nov 1

Never give up guys!

Thanks to all the May crew and London crew. U guys are fantastic @Mummyjaygirls @behati @erekebam @40manlappy @freeradical @itababe @Wura27 etc. The list is endless!

God bless you all. Cheers.

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Well deserved congratulations Arabian Doctor Esosa4real and LordSebastian.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kay2011(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2017
LordSebastian:
Hello.

Been a while. So I had to come back here to do this. This was where it all started.

PPR finally landed.

Timeline is as below:

AOR; May 9

Never give up guys!

Thanks to all the May crew and London crew. U guys are fantastic @Mummyjaygirls @behati @erekebam @40manlappy @freeradical @itababe @Wura27 etc. The list is endless!

Finally, my ITA and AOR mate yaff collected PPR. I'm so happy for you. I know what the wait feels like, but it ended in praise.
Just noticed that our files were transferred to London office on the same day.
Congrats Bro. Enjoy the moment.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by nonogoodgirl: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2017
elfmann:
There is no hubby without for u oh. If u are d PA, has he done ECA and IELTS? FBI dey Alagbon too.

Yess Boss, he has done all, we r at 430 if I include him and I am the the PA . All that is remaining is my ECA . But he needs to send his fingerprint to the Ugandan embassy for his Pcc as he stayed there for 6months and 8 days. I just pray they don't delay the PCC report.
*sighs at the extra 10days that has made us to be looking for PCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2017
Congrats... More favor ahead

LordSebastian:
Hello.

PPR finally landed.

Timeline is as below:

AOR; May 9

Never give up guys!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
nonogoodgirl:
Please, what is the meaning of FBI - Pcc? Is it different from getting a PCC from a foreign country? Is the FBI meant for a particular country. I pray Uganda doesn't dull hubbyz Pcc ooo.

FBI PCC is PCC for USA. Each country has its own PCC, sometimes with different nomenclature. For your spouse Uganda PCC, did he stay in Uganda for six months or more? If yes, it may be best he initiates process of getting the PCC early.

Now, for the bolded, Who's the PA, are you? If yes, you surely need your ECA to effectively swim in that pool you want to dive into.

You might get a contact here but I'd rather go to senate myself to have that transcript sorted, then maybe let a contact follow up afterwards. August to date is too long a time for you not to have received your ECA from WES talk little of transcript still not processed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Please who can suggest where to take the passport in Abuja. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Congratulations @lordsebastian

Welcome back @boss13 cheesy Been a while...lmao@ not up for debate. Your post can make a coward beginner chicken out of the whole process, got myself thinking maybe he is being sarcastic as I read along grin

#lemmecommanbegoing #runsaway

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Noviolence: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Congratulations to Dr Esosa and other latest PPR recipients.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by nonogoodgirl: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Kontagious:

FBI PCC is PCC for USA. Each country has its own PCC, sometimes with different nomenclature. For your spouse Uganda PCC, did he stay in Uganda for six months or more? If yes, it may be best he initiates process of getting the PCC early.

Now, for the bolded, Who's the PA, are you? If yes, you surely need your ECA to effectively swim in that pool you want to dive into.

You might get a contact here but I'd rather go to senate myself to have that transcript sorted, then maybe let a contact follow up afterwards. August to date is too long a time for you not to have received your ECA from WES talk little of transcript still not processed.

Thanks Boss. He will initiate it today. I am the PA. I have gone to unilag senate myself and the guy said the transcript has been sent and that he will send me the tracking No. But till now, he hasn't and my WES timeline is still awaiting documents. I just tire.
Will PM u. Congrats on your PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
nonogoodgirl:
Thanks Boss. He will initiate it today. I am the PA. I have gone to unilag senate myself and the guy said the transcript has been sent and that he will send me the tracking No. But till now, he hasn't and my WES timeline is still awaiting documents. I just tire.
Will PM u. Congrats on your PPR
Great, we'll take it up offline but want to add this here just for someone else.

Once Unilag sends your transcript, there's a logbook where your name and tracking number is written. So you can always check that book to pick your tracking number and date it was sent. The logbook is easy to access, placed on a desk without any restriction to view.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2017
Wow, well deserved. Congrats to Esosa and Lordsebatian
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Hi Flosk,

Marvi isn't self employed ooo. ....His LVO was London & they check EVERYTHING! So they found out his Facebook account had 'self employed' (you know how you don't pay attention to some things if you're not so much into social media)....so they asked for explanations, alongside his tax clearance and co, just to be sure.....

@ Marvi, you owe me undecided grin

flosk:
Congratulations @esosa.

@marvi4real please respond on the issue of self employed, how you went about it, how long it took etc

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Marvi4real: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
toyogirl:
Hi Flosk,

Marvi isn't self employed ooo. ....His LVO was London & they check EVERYTHING! So they found out his Facebook account had 'self employed' (you know how you don't pay attention to some things if you're not so much into social media)....so they asked for explanations, alongside his tax clearance and co, just to be sure.....

@ Marvi, you owe me undecided grin

Thanks dear
Ur first lunch in Canny is on me.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
vcole:

Awesome! More schools need to get on this. It would be a huge relief for medics.
Yes o. A reply was sent within 3weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Marvi4real: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
flosk:
Congratulations @esosa.

Thanks

I am not self employed o, they checked my facebook account and noticed self employed, I explained using LOe but I submitted other supporting documents like employment letter. My case is quite peculiar God was involved.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Marvi4real:

I am not self employed o, they checked my facebook account and noticed self employed, I explained using LOe but I submitted other supporting documents like employment letter.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Seems like the London VO has too much time on their hands. Process PPR quickly, no but they have time to be checking people's facebook. Shioor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.