Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1514857 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hephgirl:
u like shouting sha...
So all I typed was waste of time abi?
I've crammed ur moniker.. I won't reply u again

Yes I'm petty

@The bolded... That feeling when your lecturer caught you cheating during an exam and says... "I have crammed your reg number, I will make sure you carry the course over"... grin grin

Please tamper justice with mercy... wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin After the appreciation. No vex abeg.

Hephgirl:
u like shouting sha...
So all I typed was waste of time abi?
I've crammed ur moniker.. I won't reply u again

Yes I'm petty

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

@The bolded... That feeling when your lecturer caught you cheating during an exam and says... "I have crammed your reg number, I will make sure you carry the course over"... grin grin
Please tamper justice with mercy... wink
Buhahahahhah...
Newmum0615:
grin grin grin After the appreciation. No vex abeg.
E pain me jare..
MippiShick:

Lol Hephgirl. Baba already said he appreciates you na. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dinor see it... The other statements cover my eyes
.. Painful something
dchamp19:
Lol..... @hephgirl, you have taken it p. No vex for am please.

yes o ive taken it P

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
flosk:
Congratulations @esosa.

@marvi4real please respond on the issue of self employed, how you went about it, how long it took etc

Thanks

Hello,

@HappyLassy used self-employment as one of his work experience and claimed points for it. You can read his posts or contact him.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dammysanmi(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Congrats @temitope06 . So, oga are you having a rethink now? Dis one you are as cool as a cup of KoolAid...

temitope06:
Congrats Dr Esosa. My story is below, NB. It's a long ass Story.

Submitted - May 12, PPR - Oct 18, Approved - Nov 1

The End.

To all that answered a question or replied a mail, i say Grazie mille, may ur best days start from today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mavor: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
so i took a plunge and entered the pool. i did a CRS simulation and got 413, the application is showing me 408 angry. I also ticked Ontario based on the development yesterday in addition to two other provinces. Y'all pray for me. By God's grace, before the end of next year, I'll be in CA. wink

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
temitope06:
Congrats Dr Esosa. My story is below, NB. It's a long ass Story.

Submitted - May 12, PPR - Oct 18, Approved - Nov 1

The End.

To all that answered a question or replied a mail, i say Grazie mille, may ur best days start from today.

Congratulations! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mavor:
so i took a plunge and entered the pool. i did a CRS simulation and got 413, the application is showing me 408 angry. I also ticked Ontario based on the development yesterday. Y'all pray for me.

Mavor: Hehehe, so we meet again. Remember me? Don't worry man. It'll end well, way beyond your imagination.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kyaggy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
esosa4real:
ALBUM TITLE: "CIC CHRONICLES"
ARTIST NAME: DR. XOSA aka "I must blow'�

Track 1- Collabo (aka IELTS jam ECA) ft vcole
Track 2 - Issa Draw feat IRCC
Track 3 - Police is your Friend feat Alagbon
Track 4 - Arab Money feat @kyaggy
Track 5 - The wait begins feat @ugoiyke
Track 6 - Canadian Love
Track 7 - Don't wanna wait in vain for ur Love
Track 8 - CIC, the more u look, less u see!
Track 9 - Speed kills feat @Speeddarlignton ���
Track 10 - CIC AWOOF
Track 11 - CIC WHY EVILS
Track 12 - CIC do Ojoro
Track 13 - Chill Pills feat @Mummyjaygirls
Track 14 - Norgo Scotia oh!
Track 15 - London Bridge: Falling down
Track 16- All bone na bone says d patient dog
Track 17 - Haba, I nor do again
Track 18 - No man knoweth the hour nor day
Track 19 - Hope feat @40manlappy
Track 20 - Hope remix feat @rashidat malcolm, soulbroda, uche, olu et al
Track 21 - Desperate Measures feat @adegirl & Lala
Track 22 - Aiye le ibosi o (To God be the Glory) feat Tope Alabi
Track 23 - HYPERTENSION feat London VO whatsapp
Track 24 - PPR FALL ON ME feat @DAVIDO

So as i promised months ago, this is my 24 - track album dedicated to cic and it's relatives (nairalanders and whatsappers) on this wonderful day of my PPR!!
Ppr mall yaff come...... i am I the music studio.....I yaff blow!! ����������
Yassssssssssssssssss!!!
Wow!! Wawu!!!
Super excited for this news..
It was a longgggggg wait but was really worth it.
I have to look for alcohol in the North. Congrats brother..
I share in your JOY!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by flosk: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Hello,

@HappyLassy used self-employment as one of his work experience and claimed points for it. You can read his posts or contact him.

@GlitteringStar thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
*Walking past*
MippiShick:

Mavor: Hehehe, so we meet again. Remember me? Don't worry man. It'll end well, way beyond your imagination.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boss13:

Hmmm - you are joking with fire here. Please attached your employment letter, your promotion letter (if you have), letter of confirmation, letter of redeployment (if any), commendation letter (if any), payslips, tax clearance certificate, pictures of you at work, pictures of you at the facade of your office and the office logo is conspicuously displayed, a copy of your staff ID card and then your reference letter.

The above is not up for debate. You are clearly informing the program assistant and the Visa Officer that you actually work in your Organisation. Even if you had worked in different organizations - the above should be used for your present work place. It will solidify your application that you are sincere. Also, if your company’s website isn’t working; please go and beg the MD to resuscitate the website (though with the above you can clear doubts). Also, try to see if your company is actually registered on CAC website.

What I have written above - not everyone did it and they were successful. However, nobody will tell your how emotional traumatic it is waiting because your eligibility is yet to be confirmed. To save that time, please get the above

Are you being serious please . Honest question because all I added was a reference letter with all the required specifications.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mavor: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
MippiShick:

Thanks Chief!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by deeore: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Congratulations!!! @esosareal @Lordsebastian @temitope wish u all a peacefula nd triumphant transition.
@sleekysilk...I dey pray too o,,,ppr fall on me o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boss13:

Hmmm - you are joking with fire here. Please attached your employment letter, your promotion letter (if you have), letter of confirmation, letter of redeployment (if any), commendation letter (if any), payslips, tax clearance certificate, pictures of you at work, pictures of you at the facade of your office and the office logo is conspicuously displayed, a copy of your staff ID card and then your reference letter.

Hiannnnn!!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Rebarobyn: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
esosa4real:

So as i promised months ago, this is my 24 - track album dedicated to cic and it's relatives (nairalanders and whatsappers) on this wonderful day of my PPR!!

Bonus track: Surulere ft LVO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boss13:

The above is not up for debate. You are clearly informing the program assistant and the Visa Officer that you actually work in your Organisation. Even if you had worked in different organizations - the above should be used for your present work place. It will solidify your application that you are sincere. Also, if your company’s website isn’t working; please go and beg the MD to resuscitate the website (though with the above you can clear doubts). Also, try to see if your company is actually registered on CAC website.

What I have written above - not everyone did it and they were successful. However, nobody will tell your how emotional traumatic it is waiting because your eligibility is yet to be confirmed. To save that time, please get the above

I put only my reference letter and nothing else. Yet my application was in record time. If they need more info, let them ask.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Pamperme: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
esosa4real:

LMAO.... Congrats Dr. Xosa aka 'I must blow'... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mavor:
so i took a plunge and entered the pool. i did a CRS simulation and got 413, the application is showing me 408 angry. I also ticked Ontario based on the development yesterday in addition to two other provinces. Y'all pray for me. By God's grace, before the end of next year, I'll be in CA. wink
Check your age. It's doing me like it is happy baiday something...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
deeore:
Congratulations!!! @esosareal @Lordsebastian @temitope wish u all a peacefula nd triumphant transition.
Amen! It will not tarry for long anymore. It is our year of pleasant surprises.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
blessings2017:

There's no joking with any fire here. Read the statement carefully..." Reference letter is mandatory". If you like include all these supporting docs and fail to include Reference letter. Na OYO for you . Having said that, seriously, we need to allay these fears of putting too much documents. I know our risk level differ as individuals but fellas, it's OK to put ONLY what was asked and nothing more...

Exactly! No joking with fire kan kan. I was just about to indicate that all those supporting documents can be staged/arranged and they know it. So it's no big deal. On the other hand sef, adding all those things can make one's application suspicious

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mavor:
Thanks Chief!

Sure bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Princess2015: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Hello @Glitteringstar,I just did the calculation of my CRS using the link you provided and got exactly what you calculated for me.Thank you so much.You're a darling!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Princess2015:

Hello @Glitteringstar,I just did the calculation of my CRS using the link you provided and got exactly what you calculated for me.Thank you so much.You're a darling!

You are welcome, Ma'am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mavor: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
sleekysilk:

Check your age. It's doing me like it is happy baiday something...
Age info in the application is correct. I am very puzzled to be honest.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
@Boss13
Abeg show us screenshot!!!
Thank God @XX01, cos i felt like swish...i followed your advice and used all your templates!!! grin

XX01:

I put only my reference letter and nothing else. Yet my application was in record time. If they need more info, let them ask.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
deeore:

PPR, please fall on @Deeore, ITAbabe, MRSDA and all other PPR hopefuls. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ruby2017: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please is there anyone here who has gotten a Canadian permanent residence, through the express entry PNP for Saskatchewan. Please I would like to know how long it took to get an ITA and after submitting your application how long it took to be processed . Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

Are you being serious please . Honest question because all I added was a reference letter with all the required specifications.

You are on track
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4wearegreat: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
@Oct 28 IELTS Peeps - Count down to next week Friday

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by shygunXs(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.