Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1510665 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
topsy5:

Thanks a lot for your response, do you think he should make the transfer now and write the LOE when ITA comes or he should wait for ITA before making the transfer

From CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Read and be informed

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ayodeji2017: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
codew0rks:
If you want to follow PNP route. Pls consider NS and NB Provinces. They dont charge much for PNP processing. Canada needs more of IT guys and labourers.
Pls kindly give us more information on this if you have any. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Congrats to all PPR and ITA recipients, all who have jumped one hurdle or the other and also to others who are still at one preparatory stage or the other in the fruitful journey of ours...We shall all surely get there albeit slow...Amen

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ItsYourFriend: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
H mate. Pls check your email.
codew0rks:
Pls Gibson, I sent you e.m.a.i.l few mins ago. P1s r3ply

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
caon:
abeg where is heph.girl n 40manlappy,bin a while ooo

I am here sir/ma. Been a while "true true". Thank you wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Beblessedbaba: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thanks Man
Feygbe:

My fingerprints got to FBI June 7 and I received the report September 16, over 14 weeks after. However, the date on it was September 8. The date on your report must be after the last time you were in the country.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dear VitaminB12... An affidavit of 'One and Same Person' should be enough.

Your Truly
Multivitamin

VitaminB12:
Please House, my wife's name is Priscilla but it was wrongly spelt Prescilla on her Call to Bar certificate. Hope getting a court affidavit will validate the certificate and there won't be any issues? Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jeswino: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
I am curious. Are there people who get jobs in Canada before migrating to Canada through the EE route?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by redocean: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Omoedeki:

What should someone in my position do. I graduated 2012 but my certificate was issued in November 2014, I have started working with my statement of result before that time. What date should I put in this case.

Your certificate is the proof of the date you became qualified for the role, and the certificate date is usually same with that on the statement of result even if the certificate is issued at a later date. However, if you have different dates on the two documents, not speaking as an expert, and you decide to use the earlier date, then you will have to ensure you also upload the statement of result as part of your supporting documents.

Others could share their thoughts on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gadgetshop:
Dear All,
I need your candid advice on a particular issue. I completed my express entry profile and answered that I had done ECA for my spouse when actually the ECA was still in progress, and received an ITA at the last CRS draw. The ECA has finally being completed and there has been no drop in my CRS score.
Do I reject the ITA or can I modify this in the application.I honestly did it with the plan to modify it as soon as I receive the ECA, I had no idea that I would receive ITA that soon.

Please update your profile with the accurate details. There is no need rejecting it. You can still make some changes, as long as it doesnt affect your score. You are safe.

But No one should thread such part just to be safe.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
aduredee:
Hi everyone,

kindly advise on the best course of action.... i already created my express entry profile using my 2years experience after my Msc (2013-2015) however after seeing yesterday's saga i'm thinking of including my nysc work experience(2010-2011) so as to improve my scores, its the same Noc and also with the same company where i had my post msc work experience.

my questions are:
1. can i include my nysc experience now despite the two year gap (the two year gap is the reason why i never included it in cic forms)
2. how do i go about it? kindly note that wasn't my ppa but i was able to work there for a whole year (dec 2010 to dec 2011)

Dear elders in the house, please help a young woman. Ejowo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please add your nysc experience, ensure your reference letter covers it. The gap doesnt matter but you would have to explain the gap in your personal history post ITA.

I personally had worked 2years as IT Technician before even going to the university for my first degree and i claimed points for it. I just got IP2 today.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
jummolami:
Thanks so d BSC accepted by WES

Just yesterday my contact from Fedpoly called that the school has received the verification mail after 2 solid months.
My people kindly advise me ooo.
I want to discard the verification from Fedpoly and ask WES to remove poly completely and generate my report. Hope its a good decision.

please advise ur humble sis.

Thank you.

Since you have gotten to the point of verification, why not just complete it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mamacajah: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
codew0rks:
If you want to follow PNP route. Pls consider NS and NB Provinces. They dont charge much for PNP processing. Canada needs more of IT guys and labourers.
This sounds promising..NB requires job offer like BC, NS looks okay, but one needs to get the documents together on time as our Indian brothers tend to submit quickly there as well as they do in SASK. PEI is another one to look at. Morden in Manitoba opend their pilot programme for specific trades persons this year...

cc:ayodeji2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by immanuella3: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Either these two sentences in these photos contradict each other or I am misinterpreting them. Could someone better explain them for me? Please and thanks in advance.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ejobeh: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello house, please I need your help.

I am a welder, with 3years experience
The only certificate I have is my O'level.
My Oga did not issue me a certificate after training.
Someone advised me to obtain 'Trade Test Certificate' from Ministry of Trade and Commerce, Nigeria.

Can I use that for EE, if not what should I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Congrats to all who received ITA and PPR

The way the pages increase ehnn, una doh ooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good evening all, congrats to all ITA and and PPR recipients.
I have a little bit of an issue, I am trying to pay for ielts, after using the generated account number, I can't seem to find standard chartered bank on the bank list, I don't know what I am doing wrong, please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
ejobeh:
Hello house, please I need your help.

I am a welder, with 3years experience
The only certificate I have is my O'level.
My Oga did not issue me a certificate after training.
Someone advised me to obtain 'Trade Test Certificate' from Ministry of Trade and Commerce, Nigeria.

Can I use that for EE, if not what should I do?

I don't know much about the trades route, but the trade test cert should suffice, make sure u get all three certs, that is trade test III, II and I. Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
immanuella3:
Either these two sentences in these photos contradict each other or I am misinterpreting them. Could someone better explain them for me? Please and thanks in advance.
"Apply" refers to submitting your final application on the portal.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
topsy5:

Thanks a lot for your response, do you think he should make the transfer now and write the LOE when ITA comes or he should wait for ITA before making the transfer

He can transfer to you or can leave it in his account, whatever you're comfortable with. From a finance point of view, buy Tbills or treasury bills valid for at least 6months (if you are not using it no o).

If you are transferring it, you can do it now or later. write a joint letter when you are submitting telling your joint story.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CannyMode: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
immanuella3:

You should only go for your medicals when you must have been invited to apply

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Petrelli112:
I have a little bit of an issue, I am trying to pay for ielts, after using the generated account number, I can't seem to find standard chartered bank on the bank list, I don't know what I am doing wrong, please help!
Which bank list exactly? After generating the number, you should enter it into your bank portal and then select "Standard Chartered".

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by damoche64: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hi Funshobabs, I need ur help with transcript in ilaro. I will PM u.
Thanks.

[funshobabsquote author=funshobabs post=61775701]Very good morning to you indeed and congrats.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kmgb: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
immanuella3:

If I may respond,it doesn't contradict,remember ITA means invitation to apply. So its when u submit all required docs(medicals,PCC,ref letters,POF et all)and receive AOR,then u have applied. Based on the above, pls read what u posted again....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kmgb: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Petrelli112:

That's strange,all the banks should be listed on the drop down menu,even some strange microfinance banks are listed, not to talk of std chartered,pls check again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
cochtrane:

Which bank list exactly? After generating the number, you should enter it into your bank portal and then select "Standard Chartered".
That's the problem I am having, I can't find "standard chartered bank", after entering the generated number, all I see is citi bank, sterling bank, and some other ones.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kmgb:

That's strange,all the banks should be listed on the drop down menu,even some strange microfinance banks are listed, not to talk of std chartered,pls check again.
Let me keep trying, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ejobeh: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

I don't know much about the trades route, but the trade test cert should suffice, make sure u get all three certs, that is trade test III, II and I. Good luck

Thank you.

Please do I need to send such certificate to WES for assessment?
Should I also send my WAEC result to WEST for assessment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
cochtrane:

Please these are the banks that come up after entering the generated number, perhaps I am not generating the right number, but I followed all instructions, I am confused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ejobeh: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Does WES evaluate 'Trade Test Certificate'?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ayodeji2017: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
mamacajah:
This sounds promising..NB requires job offer like BC, NS looks okay, but one needs to get the documents together on time as our Indian brothers tend to submit quickly there as well as they do in SASK. PEI is another one to look at. Morden in Manitoba opend their pilot programme for specific trades persons this year...

cc:ayodeji2017.

Thanks mamacajah. Have you started the PNP process? what documents are needed for the Nova Scotia PNP? ALso what is PEI? sorry for my many questions but really considering this route. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jideflows(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

I never knew that trade test will work oh.. Thanks for this info let me see how to get it. Will WES do evaluation on that? I'm using my bsc alone but I am a welder as well n NDT inspector...

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.