Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506549 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Marvi4real: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2017
esosa4real:

Pls PM me let me Add u! We have created one which is still in the works because we need more docs especially those working already in Canada so we can share first hand information and ideas.

NB: For contact with Licensed Canadian doctors, (that's difficult cos the one I ve approached is truly busy)
I sent you a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2017
cochtrane:

Actually not just for FBI PCC. It's for all PCCs

Most PCCs don't take 3 months to get. So it's especially for FBI.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by steroid: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2017
Good morning house

I was given a copy of my transcript and certificate when I did my masters abroad. Will WES accept it if I send it to them or must it come to them directly from the school?
Please kindly advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2017
bbaby84:

Okay. But you are not getting the point
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2017
steroid:
Good morning house

I was given a copy of my transcript and certificate when I did my masters abroad. Will WES accept it if I send it to them or must it come to them directly from the school?
Please kindly advice.
Provided the transcripts meet their requirements on sealing and stamping as stated in this attachment, you can. If it's not sealed and stamped, they'll just ignore it.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abol4luv: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2017
Abol4luv@yahoo.com. Thank you, highly appreciate
ddu:

Let me ve ur email address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2017
cochtrane:

Okay. But you are not getting the point

You're the one not getting the point. I first said that's the rule. Then I said especially for FBI not exclusive to FBI.

Let me comman be going.
Happy Sallah everybody!

Modified: Your extract from CIC says 'exceptional circumstances'. I dont know what to say after that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ddymples: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2017
Edakun, senioz in the house. Epp me torchlite dis issue. Tnx

ddymples:
Hello people,

While filling my EE profile, i could only fill details for my hubby as I wasn't asked for the details of my kids. I have checked everything over and over again but can't seem to find what is wrong. is this the norm or am I getting something wrong?

Pls assist.

Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abol4luv: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Hello house. Plz what is the least score expected from a spouse (am the PA)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2017
cochtrane:

Actually not just for FBI PCC. It's for all PCCs

Apart from countries that CIC has to send request letter after eAPR before PCC can be done, FBI PCC is the only one that LOE is accepted for because the processing time is 10-12 weeks.Others must be included. As 90 days is more than sufficient to get them.

In fact a couple still got rejected for FBI PCC even though LOEs were attached. On further investigation the LOEs were attached in the additional documents placeholder, not under police certificate placeholder.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by redocean: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2017
ddymples:

You are not required to fill details of your children on the EE profile, only state size of family (including yourself). Children's details will be collected after ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Feygbe:

Apart from countries that CIC has to send request letter after eAPR before PCC can be done, FBI PCC is the only one that LOE is accepted for because the processing time is 10-12 weeks.Others must be included. As 90 days is more than sufficient to get them.

In fact a couple still got rejected for FBI PCC even though LOEs were attached. On further investigation the LOEs were attached in the additional documents placeholder, not under police certificate placeholder.
Here we go again! That's actually your own rule. What I understand is said on CIC's website is what's below. Delays can happen under any circumstance and is not limited to FBI. That's what I understand.

But I'm sure we can still keep talking about this.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
linaskreat:
Hi Everyone,

I have read through the 820 pages of the previous thread and I must say most of the posters are doing a great job. Thanks.

Please I need guidance on this process.

I have my passport in my maiden name, But my brother said it might complicate things for me and suggested I change my passport to my current surname before starting the process. My challenge is that it might result in further delays. Would it put me in any disadvantage?
Secondly all my certificates except the professional qualifications are in my maiden name. My MBA certificate that I intend to assess through WES is in my maiden name, so I created my WES profile with my maiden name. Is that correct?

Finally on The WES website, after creating my account/profile, there are two options
1. Start Canada application
2. Start IRCC application
Which is the correct one?

No you didn't read through the 820 pages. These issues have been over flogged

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
ddymples:

That part comes after you receive an ITA.
Goodluck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by redocean: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
ddymples:
Hello people,

While filling my EE profile, i could only fill details for my hubby as I wasn't asked for the details of my kids. I have checked everything over and over again but can't seem to find what is wrong. is this the norm or am I getting something wrong?

Pls assist.

Tnx

You are not required to provide details of children on the EE profile, only state size of family ( including yourself). Children's details will be collected after ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2017
Abol4luv:
Hello house. Plz what is the least score expected from a spouse (am the PA)?
To obtain max scores on language, your spouse needs 7877 SLRW
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2017
pcachuks:

Reading or writing?
The statement above the score was a quote.
Mine will be writing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2017
bbaby84:

No baby.. have you tried to get PCC from any GCC nations? someone from previous thread was very irritated at the process of getting PCC from Angola or so if i am not mistaken. He has been on it for over 2 months with no head way. if you have lived in Iraq some years back, how easy do you think you can get PCC from there? My friend who stayed in SA has applied for PCC for over a month now, he still does not have it. Infact, he hasnt submitted his application because of that. It is a general rule to all PCC, no special preference to FBI's

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2017
bigfido:

No baby.. have you tried to get PCC from any GCC nations? someone from previous thread was very irritated at the process of getting PCC from Angola or so if i am not mistaken. He has been on it for over 2 months with no head way. if you have lived in Iraq some years back, how easy do you think you can get PCC from there? My friend who stayed in SA has applied for PCC for over a month now, he still does not have it. Infact, he hasnt submitted his application because of that. It is a general rule to all PCC, no special preference to FBI's

I believe I said MOST sir. I only know FBI so thats my example. However, these other countries that take long are part of the 'exceptional circumstances' CIC stated.
Goodluck to all on this journey.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ovatuwazza: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Hello everyone,
I received my PPR this week. We thank God. I've been told I need to add a cover letter explaining that my family composition has not changed since I applied when sending my passport. Does anyone have a sample please

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2017
ajiifixing:

Mine was upgraded from 7 to 8

How long did it take?

Mine is

L - 7

W - 7.5

R - 7.5

S - 7.5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2017
PPR rain these days ehnn....thank God for His grace.

Congrats to all PPR recipients

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Ovatuwazza:
Hello everyone,
I received my PPR this week. We thank God. I've been told I need to add a cover letter explaining that my family composition has not changed since I applied when sending my passport. Does anyone have a sample please

You may wish to consider the sample below. Feel free to edit to your taste.

High Commission of Canada
Accra.

Dear Sir/Ma.

As requested, find attached the international passports, passport photograph and filled biodata form for:

Name (Principal applicant)
Name of
(Spouse)

Name of (Dependent)

Name of ( Dependent)
Name of
(Dependent).

Thanks for your services.

Regards,

Name
Principal applicant

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN MY FAMILY CONFIGURATION

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2017
MrsBee:

Yes he does need to explain, it doesn't cost a thing to explain and clear any doubt. Some people have been rejected because of missing PCCs for distant learning degrees, sometimes they reopen the file since it's in error but the stress isn't worth it. Better to dot your i's and cross your t's when you still can.

Thank you Mrs Bee. Noted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2017
FSOFF:

@MRSDA U can put correspondence in bracket in front of the UK masters program when filling the generic application form.

Is there a portion to do This? Will go have a look asap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2017
Abby2017:
You can put the LOE if it makes you sleep well at night but putting "(correspondence)" in front of your institution name is more important. Also, if he has visited UK for a different reason in his travel history, then the LOE is important to avoid mixup.

I didn't write any LOE for mine, I put the correspondence thing and listed Nigeria as country of education.

Yes he has visited the UK a lot of times aside the Masters so i think the LOE is definitely necessary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Spot on @ Abby2017

She/he should put (correspondence beside the institition name)

Very ver true....no need at all for that additional stressor in this journey.

You have been well advised ma/sir. Pls take heed so that we will celebrate your PPR soonest.
Cheers..

Thanks a lot. All advise duly noted. Going to do that just now. You guys are awesome.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Where it says country of study, should I write Nigeria or UK? There's a portion that says country of study on the application form.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Hello e-Family, kindly advice.

Should I apply for a remarking or re-register for Ielts?

L - 7
W - 7.5
S - 7.5
R- 7.5

Has anyone been lucky to get an upgrade in Listening?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Abby2017:
You can put the LOE if it makes you sleep well at night but putting "(correspondence)" in front of your institution name is more important. Also, if he has visited UK for a different reason in his travel history, then the LOE is important to avoid mixup.

I didn't write any LOE for mine, I put the correspondence thing and listed Nigeria as country of education.

So you put in Nigeria as your country of study, where did you put the correspondence?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2017
DereI:
Hello e-Family, kindly advice.

Should I apply for a remarking or re-register for Ielts?

L - 8
W - 7.5
S - 7.5
R- 7.5

Has anyone been lucky to get an upgrade in Listening?

If I am not mistaken, you already have CLB 9 with this. Congratulations!

What are you waiting for? If you have gotten ECA, take a dive into the pool already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2017
So I have written distance learning in bracket, should I change country of study to Nigeria?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.