Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

3Cees's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Cees's Profile / 3Cees's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Webmasters / Re: I Need Tips On Starting A Blog by 3Cees: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
thewebcraft:
Wordpress is better that's if you have interest in learning to code.
Celebrities / Re: Yvonne Nelson Cuts Her Hair In New Look At VGMA by 3Cees: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Glowstone:
I can bet my balls that this will hit front-page before today runs out

irrelevant topic

shit on thread and walks out without cleaning nyash angryangryangry
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Its past ten already and the topic is not yet on front page. I must have your balls for supper.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3Cees: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

What Network?
glo grin
Phones / Re: Blackberry Expert Please Help Me!!!!! by 3Cees: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please who knows what I can do? The BlackBerry symbol that is supposed to be beside the 3G hasn't been showing so I have been unable to get any internet connection.
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3Cees: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls can anyone here help me? I've not been able to use my BIS I subscribed for since yesternight. The blackberry symbol that is supposed to show beside the 3G isn't there.
Politics / Re: Hilarious Jega Election Result Stage Play At AY Live (Video) by 3Cees: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
9jatatafo:

Mine is working though EDGE is very slow but 3G is good. Downloaded the video from a link. To make ur GLO BIS to work, you get to open SERVICE BOOK on your mobile and do LEGACY RESTORE and REGISTER your DEVICE on the glo network then do HARD RESTART
I opened service books but I didn't see any LEGACY RESTORE.
Celebrities / Re: WTF! Instagram Babe Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Booty by 3Cees: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ladies with huge butts seem to be always short.
Politics / Re: Hilarious Jega Election Result Stage Play At AY Live (Video) by 3Cees: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
9jatatafo:
Can anyone send me the link to download this video as my glo bis don't allow me to watch it. Any help please?
Is your glo bis working? Mine hasnt been working since yesterday. blackberry logo isn't even showing on the screen.
Celebrities / Re: OMG! Check Out The World Largest P*ssy. by 3Cees: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
That was an awful sight. That lady's got testicles for pvssy.

op I think you only framed up this story and threw in some random photos.
Celebrities / Re: See Jennifer Lopez Dress That Created Google Image Search by 3Cees: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2015
santos876:
nice boobs dear
ode
Celebrities / Re: Is Flavour Gay? See Photo by 3Cees: 3:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Tydies:
This guy fresh oooo. For him, I don't mind been gay fa..
You already are gay.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Lets Make A Movie!!! by 3Cees: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2015
I'm a screen writer.
Romance / Re: What Does She Do In The Bathroom? by 3Cees: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mumu so you go near enough the door to confirm that there is no sound at all? she may be washing her undies, or doing some shaving. And learn to mind your business. Like a kid sister indeed.
Celebrities / Re: . by 3Cees: 1:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Acekidc4:
Oh Boy!! Better Figure 8.
If I am to Die Today, ah go Like to Die ontop that Mega Butt!!

The Girl Kpomo go Make Sense Die!! Ah Must Become a Billionaire by fire by Force!! So that I go dey Screw dis kind Food Always!! ASHANA!!!

In this Kind of Mata, we need to call out ROKIATU!!

With the way you're raving, I can tell you're about to cum.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: . by 3Cees: 1:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Old woman. Make she no go find who go marry her leave craze for small girls.
Politics / Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by 3Cees: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
So! I get to set eyes on a voter's card at last.

PEJ's occupation is housewife? Like for real?
Education / Re: 11 Little Known Laws Of Karma...you might wanna know by 3Cees: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
bisous:
Nice piece....the shallow minded won't understand.....
Must you try to rub off your "depth of mind" on others
Education / Re: 11 Little Known Laws Of Karma...you might wanna know by 3Cees: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by 3Cees: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
*swoons*

*faints*
Politics / Re: The Real Nairaland Election For nairalanders With PVC. by 3Cees: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
op I don't think the people who actually have voter's cards will have time for this.
Celebrities / Re: Kcee Shows Off His N1.7million Rolex Submariner Wrist Watch (see Photo) by 3Cees: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Ya'll have an opinion of how he should spend HIS money??You guys think you can use his money better than him? He will still sell the watch later after showing off. I wouldn't mind buying even a comb for 1million if I am worth it.
Romance / Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by 3Cees: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
OP but paste is supposed to be minty and that would burn a woman's privates if applied.
Ladies am I correct?

Just saying.
You're right. op is a big fat attention seeking liar.
Education / Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by 3Cees: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
See their fat cheeks smiley
Family / Re: Help!!my Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by 3Cees: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Op you can deduce from this thread that when your wife becomes more educated and trendy, she may also tend to speak like a ***** in the name of giving an opinion.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Unbecoming Of Etisalat Network by 3Cees: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
abduldope:
smh dude use common sense 4 once nd stp mentioning PAYG... evrybdy knws abt it so dnt try to b a hero biko... kindly ask ur slf y d oda payg thread were deleted
I don't get. what do d mods have against it
Fashion / Re: Okrika Shoes by 3Cees: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
I can wear second hand shoes if I like them. There is no known health risk because they have gone through necessary treatments. Besides they are more durable than most new shoes. There's no big deal in personally buying them, except you have a big ego. I don't.
TV/Movies / Re: Dstv Plan To Hike Subscription Fees By Over 20% by 3Cees: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Pay on time, get one year subscription free on US

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.