Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

3Div's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Div's Profile / 3Div's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) by 3Div: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
driveiwe:
A huge serpent almost killed a lady cooking in her kitchen in Ogiso quarters of Edo state,thank God her village witches were asleep,and so the hunter became the hunted.

There's no way this python could have killed the woman.
Technology Market / Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by 3Div: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
!
Romance / Re: Inspired Maternity Pre Wedding Photoshoot Of A Python And Garden Of Eden (photo) by 3Div: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2017
What is a "maternity pre wedding photo shoot" ?

What's the op smoking ?.
Technology Market / Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by 3Div: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
This s8+ is for sale at 155k. It was imported with a crack at the top left corner of the screen and has two hair line cracks on the screen.

These cracks are merely on the glass, not the main screen, and the phones functions 100%

Its the 64gb (sprint unlocked) version

Location is PH

Note: no trade or swaps please, only outright sale
Your number not listed bro.
Autos / Re: Super Clean 2006 Hyundai Elantra - 80k Miles by 3Div: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
kingyang:
1.480 for this? bross don't you have the fear of God or even Allah?

I weak

2 Likes

Phone/Internet Market / Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Broken But Functional Screen For Sale by 3Div: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
showreals:
50k last price.

Call or WhatsApp 09069010834

You're not on whatsapp
Phones / Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by 3Div: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
KillerBeauty:

What other photo App do you suggest?

Google snapseed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by 3Div: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good shots

Advice. Stop using the same filter options.

4 Likes

Phone/Internet Market / Re: Very Neat Uk Used Ipad Air 2 by 3Div: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
No pictures?. No price and you want us to call.. Okay o
Technology Market / Re: Great Deals Due To Lower Dollar Rate by 3Div: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
me07:

130k sir. There's a small scratch on its screen though you might not notice.

What's your Iphone 6s plus and price of S7 edge please?.

Would probably go for he most affordable. cheesy
Technology Market / Re: Backlightkeyboard, touchscreen Laptops.. by 3Div: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
mikkyangel:

Only got core i7+32gb ram+ many more

3div is interested

Whatsapp
Technology Market / Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 3Div: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
mikkyangel:

expecting new supplies anytime soon...none on ground for now
Technology Market / Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 3Div: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2017
I have been following Mikkyangel since forever and yet to make a purchase!.

It must change this month.

Power must change hands!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 3Div: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
I need an S7 edge.

Inglewood contact.

Or anyone?.

Thanks.
Agriculture / Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by 3Div: 2:28am On Feb 01, 2017
world1:

You are to much.
I will give it out to intending farmers I will also train them free of charge. I fact I will open a thread for this. Thanks so much
All intending farmers in Oyo,Osun and Kwara where are you I have free land, seeds and epertise for you.

Interested o!.
Agriculture / Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by 3Div: 2:15am On Feb 01, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT THERE IS NO LONGER MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGES FOR SETTING UP AND MANAGING YOUR FARM, JUST 20% OF THE PROFIT MADE AFTER HARVESTING AND SELLING

THIS IS TO ASSURE YOU 100% THAT THERE IS READY MADE MARKET FOR YOUR PRODUCTS.

YOUR AGRIBUSINESS INVESTMENT IS MORE SECURED BY OUR GUARANTEED,READY MARKET.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO MORE MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGES.

I SET UP AND MANAGE FARMS FOR FARMERS AND INTENDING FARMERS.
CONTACT ME TODAY.

This is great news.

I recently acquired an acre of land as well in Osun State.

Can you send proposal to shegxi@yahoo.co.uk?

Would be mighty interested in doing business with you.

Thanks.
Agriculture / Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by 3Div: 2:13am On Feb 01, 2017
neoG:
Hello guys. I need only first 50 persons only to show the way. Is geniune. Is free info. Just 50 and that's all. Please don't forget to testify back on this thread.
Oya keep it rolling. Check my signature and counting starts now.
If ain't serious to make money, don't bother.
For only serious, business minded individuals.

Interested!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: AUGUST BORN ..............let's Meet Here by 3Div: 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
shanicemel:
cool

Seems you can't receive mails. Provide a different email address.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: AUGUST BORN ..............let's Meet Here by 3Div: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
shanicemel:
Great thread am Aug 12 while my younger sis is Aug 10

I'm Aug 10!.

Would love to meet a birthday mate. Is your sister on any SM platform?
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Brand New Sealed Samsung J1 Mini And Tab 3 Lite For Sale by 3Div: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Nice. I hope you get a buyer soon. Real solid devices. I'm going to call for an enquiry.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Brand New Sealed Samsung J1 Mini And Tab 3 Lite For Sale by 3Div: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Nice. Seems the Slot BlackFriday deal was real afterwards
Technology Market / Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by 3Div: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2016
Opeyemi5:
Iphone 7 rose gold 128gb still available

Ego le ?
Gaming / Re: Do You Own Or Have You Built A GAMING PC: Please Share Your System Specification by 3Div: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
I use it to run heavy ship and communication simulators cos of my profession. But when I want to upgrade (thinking of getting Alienware) I will surely contact u if you are still interested. grin
Still selling mate?
Technology Market / Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by 3Div: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Opeyemi5:
Sealed Samsung 7 edge available for sale
2unit ........

How much?
Technology Market / Re: SOLD! SELLING VERY CLEAN! BATMAN EDITION Samsung Galaxy S7Edge Duos by 3Div: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
CLASSMAN:
e be like say u no know wetin u day say , terrible battery keep, shows up have not handle one b4 check out usage with heavy playing of game and browsing

Had one with a shite battery. Really surprised by yours.
Technology Market / Re: SOLD! SELLING VERY CLEAN! BATMAN EDITION Samsung Galaxy S7Edge Duos by 3Div: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good phone, terrible battery
Computers / Re: I Need A Gaming Pc by 3Div: 6:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Felix19:
Call me on 08029642568 I will give u somthing better stronger and cheaper
Share here oga
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match by 3Div: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2016
onionsoup:

Hi I'm April thou. I'm cool with August borns. You?

Hello,

I have no problem with any. My younger sister is April 10 actually. Nice to meet you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.