Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

3kachi4u's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3kachi4u's Profile / 3kachi4u's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name? by 3kachi4u: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hi All,
Need your quick advice.

I have been married for about 7yrs and we don't have any issue/child. We have visited alot of hospitals both in Nigeria and USA and doctors confirm we are both fit and should conceive. It is very strange, embarrassing and painful too. My siblings all have kids, same as my wife siblings.
We are both good christians (not holy holy).

I met an old close family friend recently (kind of elderly man) and we talked about the issue for a while. He then told me to seek spiritual solution as he thinks its not physical. I told him i wouldnt mind provided i know what type of spiritual solution he meant.

He called me next day and said he spoke with a very powerful Alfa about my issue and Alfa requested that i provide full names and Mother's full name of both myself and my wife.

I asked him why my mother's full name is needed and he said that usually during spiritual consultation, they want to be sure of the individual that they are dealing with, more like no two persons can have same full name and mother's name.

I told him i would get back to him. I am kind of confused if to go ahead or not. But i also need a baby so badly....Even if its just one....just one.

Any advice in this regards will be helpful!
Family / Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by 3kachi4u: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

I am a Biochemist. besides, too much of everything is bad. Does she have the emotional and physical strenght to indulge as you are.
Myself. I do have it like 3 days interval yet most time i let her be.
Mind you, i met my wife 20 years ago while I was just 16. it is only a minute fraction of women are nymphomaniac and obviously your wife is not among.
Think you are made for polygamy and that is where you are headed. Not a bad idea though! What happens if your wife just deliver and need a break of 2 - 3 months. Would you rape her female siblings that comes around. Go get a life bro!

Well we are all different! For me, sex twice a week doesnt work....not to talk when its awful sex!...If i chose to be polygamous in order to avoid adultery with side chick, then so be it, even God wouldn't frown at it...
And u dont need to tell me to get a life... angry
i think u need more vibrancy in ur life if sex twice a week works for u grin
Family / Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by 3kachi4u: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2017
layzie:

The last paragraph here is the problem..She sees it as work and thinks her job is more important. You guys seriously needs to talk about this. Your point here in this talk is not just the need for more sex but the need to procreate. Of course they go hand in hand. I think some ground rules in this your case won't be out of place...1. no work/phones when she gets home or when u both are on date...U need time for urselves to begin to rebuild ur r/ship

Note the rules are not for her alone.

Talk with her when she gets back from work, ask about work and how her day went by. Give her a massage if she says work was stressful without initiating sex afterwards. With little time, she will come around.

Try too to make yourself more appealing -gym/workout, new style of haircut/ beard, new wardrobe, underwear etc..Whatever u think may appeal to her. Take her out more on weekends- restaurants, clubs. Insist she wears something sexy while u go out and compliment her often. If she feels sexy, it's good for ur plans. Good luck

Great thanks for this!!
Family / Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by 3kachi4u: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

3 times is too much. it is not good for your health. get busy and the issue of sex will not be your priority.

First time i hear too much sex aint good for health!! grin
I am athletic, muscular and i work 8am to 7pm daily so i am very busy grin
Family / Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by 3kachi4u: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2017
munas:

3 times a week is okay for you...sex is not food.

secondly,the main cause of your di.ck rising and falling and climaxing taking forever is OVER MASTURBATION.
Mastrbation is killing your nerves/muscles,so your erection wont last long,you are also probably having seminal leakage too.
Plus your di.ck is probably numb from masturbation thats why you hardly climax.

Sorry i do not agree with everything you mentioned!
First, bad sex even if its 7 times a week is bad!!
second, also for couple less than 30yrs and trying to have kids.

Erection is a thing of mind and the moment, if u ever had sex with a partner who isn't game about it, or who complains or nags during sex, u'll understand!
Family / Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by 3kachi4u: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2017
cococandy:
Don't assume having no kids means less chores. Not necessarily.
Help out more at home since she's always working. For someone who's that busy to make love to 3 times a week, it means she's very strong.

You want a side chic? Lmao

I started to cook and wash dishes sometimes especially recently. i even sometimes tell her not bother cooking that we ll eat out. Did these a few times, even at dinner outside, she is on her phone undecided

What is most disheartening is when she sees sex as some sort of duty and asks u todo fast so she can sleep... angry
Family / Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by 3kachi4u: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
yomi007k:

No mind d yeye guy.

Op do u have a job or anything else dt ur using ur head for besides sex?

2 to 3 times a week is ALOT.

I cant even accept dt ...once a week or every 2 weeks is ok for me cos it reduces d frequency n hence makes it special.

Apparently u are not married!
Family / Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by 3kachi4u: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2017
GogetterMD:
OP, 2-3x a week is a good return for a young couple such as yours. The issue is your lack of pleasurable sex, because communication is gone with the wind. When last have you surprised her? Have you sat down to have this discussion with your spouse? What about weekend legendary sessions instead of the short unpleasant weekday somethings?

If i get 3times of great sex a week, maybe i d be fine. I v talked it severally with her, i suprised her with an iphone 6 and a few other things, including a car to enable it easy for her togo and return frol work without stress of public transport....i dont do chores at home coz really there isnt much todo...
What else can i do?
Family / Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by 3kachi4u: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2017
redcliff:
Lol. Ou have sex 2 times a week and you sre complaining like you have been sex stared for the past 6months. Please get your life together. Sex na food?

For a couple who are both less than 30yrsand also are looking for a child, i think twice weeekly is low!...thanks for the comment though!
Family / I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! by 3kachi4u: 5:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Hi everyone
I have had it upto my neck, cant take it any longer!!...Konji has finished me in my matrimonial home!!...Will be on the lookout for a side chick starting this week!!

Dated her 18months before we got married 2yrs ago..she wasnt so much into sex but atleast she allowed me give her head and we had sex quite regularly and in fun locations.
After marriage especially she got a job, her sex game kept diminishing.....she is always complaining of tiredness and all that.
Recently its been getting worse, no sex in sitting room or kitchen, she doesnt even allow me touch her breast or punny during pre-intimacy, she doesnt allow me give her head, she reluctantly gives me head. Most times, she ll just ask me to sex her so we get it done with coz she is tired and wants to sleep.
She isnt the cheating coz i v monitored her so so closely and with various tests and all that. She is really faithful.
We have sex like twice or max 3 times a week. She is always with her phone attending to her online business whenever sheis back from work.
She is so focused on her biz and work that nothing else matters. we dont have kids so not like she has so much chores todo at home.
Do u knw i masturbate almost daily usually at night when i m in the mood and she gives the usual excuses. Even the few times we have sex are really awful sex, the di*k will justbe rising and falling and climaxing is taking forever coz there is no pre-intimacy or passion and all that...u'all kmw what i mean!
Please i need advise from married folks, ladies especially - Is it wrong i request sex from my wife atleast 4 or 5 days in a week, is it wrong to request pre-intimacy and romance before sex? must it always be the me initiating sex? am i being selfish or over demanding?
Advice needed else i goto unilag or convenant uni this week in search for a new sidechick!!!
Thanks!!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.