Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,688 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

3mmAnu3l's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3mmAnu3l's Profile / 3mmAnu3l's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Gaming / Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3mmAnu3l(m): 5:58am On Oct 31, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: the real crime here is what you just said about crysis... ARe you mad? That's the real blasphemy infact that is trolling at its finest

Bruh youre entitled to ur opinion....for me?...crysis is still shitt..you were probably carried away by the graphics and all
Gaming / Re: FIFA 14 on pc by 3mmAnu3l(m): 5:34am On Oct 31, 2013
Arteta99: What kind of problems

Theres actually a glitch in the crack (not the game) that causes every foul to be a red card,the default weather is always snowy....and you get sacked in manager mode after playing about 3-4 games.

But like i said.....the problem is with the crack and im getting a new one on sunday to correct these errors
Gaming / Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3mmAnu3l(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2013
davetwitzy: Please...call of duty is way too overrated.....little or no additions onthe ccampaign....there r other way better and more enjoyable first person war games like crysis which I'm sure most people haven't even played.....

Fam thats blasphemy
1.crysis is not a war game
2.ive played crysis from 1 -3 and its bullshit tbh
3.who tf enjoys killing aliens....actually crysis is ,ore of a horror game than a war game

If you hate cod....thats fine cuz ur entitled to ur opinion, but to slander the game is just wrong
Gaming / Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3mmAnu3l(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lord_Reed:

I somewhat agree. COD is a good game and the quality can't be gainsayed but the single player campaigns are too linear and too much of the same thing over and over again.

Its a war game.....what else is there to do than shoot people -__-
Gaming / Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3mmAnu3l(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: COd is probably the most overrated game I've ever played

What??.....how can you say such.what other war game can you compare to cod?
Gaming / Re: FIFA 14 on pc by 3mmAnu3l(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Add me...bbm75d60e50
Gaming / Re: FIFA 14 on pc by 3mmAnu3l(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
That odeku area
Gaming / Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3mmAnu3l(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kaycee7: What's so funny?

Biko help me ask o
Gaming / Re: FIFA 14 on pc by 3mmAnu3l(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2013
Where do. stay....i stay in ikorodu...but go to the island everyday.

Hope your pc is pretty high end tho....
Do u have a dedicated graphic card?
Gaming / Re: FIFA 14 on pc by 3mmAnu3l(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ive got fifa for pc. Im a pc gamer actually...but for some reason my fifa only works on some laptops tho.
Phones / Re: Interested In A Bbm Group????? by 3mmAnu3l(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
75d60e50 add up
Phones / Re: Android Bbm Pins by 3mmAnu3l(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
75d60e50 pls add up
Gaming / Re: FIFA 14 on pc by 3mmAnu3l(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
On what platform. Ps3 xbox or pc?
Gaming / Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3mmAnu3l(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Has anybody got call of duty ghists on oc yet...i desperately need that game...ive played all cod from 1 to 8
Gaming / Re: Has Anybody Played Fifa 14 Or 13 Online On Pc B4 Without Origin Or With Crack by 3mmAnu3l(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Cuz a friend updated his squad and matchday team online
Gaming / Has Anybody Played Fifa 14 Or 13 Online On Pc B4 Without Origin Or With Crack by 3mmAnu3l(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
I just want to find out if anybody has succesfully played the cracked pc version of either fifa14 or fifa 13 online without having to use the ea origin software or by cracking it.
Gaming / Re: Need A Any New Pc Game? by 3mmAnu3l(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
God of war actually does work on pc with an emulator.....but the pc in question has to be really hardcore...preferably with a dedicated graphic card....and an i5 or i7 intel processor. Ive personally played it on my hp envy laptop but honestly its not worth all the stress.....just go and play it on a ps2 and enjoy urself. Cheers!
Gaming / Re: I Need Help With My Ps Vita by 3mmAnu3l(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
hater sm1 jus exchanged 1 with me.........chill please
Gaming / Re: I Need Help With My Ps Vita by 3mmAnu3l(m): 1:08am On Oct 10, 2012
of course i'm exchanging them for other games na.......bsides almost erbody has uncharted
Gaming / Re: I Need Help With My Ps Vita by 3mmAnu3l(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
what other titles do you have
Gaming / Re: I Need Help With My Ps Vita by 3mmAnu3l(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
cv??
Gaming / Re: I Need Help With My Ps Vita by 3mmAnu3l(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
where do u stay
Gaming / Re: I Need Help With My Ps Vita by 3mmAnu3l(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
@hpbze why thw hate on the vita na.......its a new console and hacks are already available for it.just not the for the latest firmware which im currently running. i think the vita is a great device and we should just bear the little worries of getting games and stuff. as @ now i know of 5 pple who have agreed to keep trading games whith each other. i think u shuld stop being so pessimistic and critical about it tho
Gaming / Re: I Need Help With My Ps Vita by 3mmAnu3l(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
hehehe........sorry guys.....ive figured out what to do....see im just gonna buy 1 card and keep trading with guys that have d games i want. i just got uncharted yesterday and i tell u mehn....its wonderful, like a ps3 console in my hands.ive got fifa 12 too plus ive got unlimited internet access so im always tweeting and downloading shit....plus i get to use the near app too which is cool......sorry u sold urs tho
Gaming / Re: I Need Help With My Ps Vita by 3mmAnu3l(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
bad belle *tongue out* ive found a way to get a playstation account..........the issue now is how im gonna get soft copy of games cuz paying 8500 for one vita game card is ridiculous......anyone interested in selling or exchanging shud plz holla
Gaming / I Need Help With My Ps Vita by 3mmAnu3l(m): 12:21am On Oct 04, 2012
please is there any way to bypass having a psn account on my ps vita cuz i cant use content manager without creating an account.the problem is that nigeria is not included in the list of countries for the psn account.therefore i cant get anything on my psvita...........plz i need help with this urgently cry

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.