Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775441 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2013
3mmAnu3l:

Fam thats blasphemy
1.crysis is not a war game
2.ive played crysis from 1 -3 and its bullshit tbh
3.who tf enjoys killing aliens....actually crysis is ,ore of a horror game than a war game

If you hate cod....thats fine cuz ur entitled to ur opinion, but to slander the game is just wrong

Calling a game overrated is not slander, please stop being so touchy. The multiplayer experience of COD is one of the best no doubt but the single player campaign leaves much to be desired. I finished COD:MW3 in a few hours. Its not very memorable in terms of story elements but visually it's quite immersive.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rezy15(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2013
Cyberbunk gaming on whatsapp is a real time community wher we swap ideas, advertise games, make game sales and exchange gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d house. Drop ur number to be added and begin chatting with like minded shooters and looters in real-time.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2013
rezy15: Cyberbunk gaming on whatsapp is a real time community wher we swap ideas, advertise games, make game sales and exchange gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d house. Drop ur number to be added and begin chatting with like minded shooters and looters in real-time.

Wouldn't it be better to make a group on BBM? I'm not comfortable giving out my number.. undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rezy15(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2013
aManFromMars:

Wouldn't it be better to make a group on BBM? I'm not comfortable giving out my number.. undecided
nt everyone has a bb bro. Whatsapp has more coverage sorry. U cn drop ur number via mail, lawrezy@yahoo.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
3mmAnu3l:

Fam thats blasphemy
1.crysis is not a war game
2.ive played crysis from 1 -3 and its bullshit tbh
3.who tf enjoys killing aliens....actually crysis is ,ore of a horror game than a war game

If you hate cod....thats fine cuz ur entitled to ur opinion, but to slander the game is just wrong
the real crime here is what you just said about crysis... ARe you mad? That's the real blasphemy infact that is trolling at its finest
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Freakhero: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
rezy15: Cyberbunk gaming on whatsapp is a real time community wher we swap ideas, advertise games, make game sales and exchange gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d house. Drop ur number to be added and begin chatting with like minded shooters and looters in real-time.
081-335-66111 add me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Freakhero: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
the best game for me is GOW god of wars......thinking of playing iron man 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MrChris1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Let's Play PES 2013 for PC. Send me a msg if interested.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Freakhero: the best game for me is GOW god of wars......thinking of playing iron man 3
iron man 3 has a game? WHY
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by davetwitzy: 3:56am On Oct 31, 2013
God Of War KO..what happened to GTA v, last of us, BioShock infinite, Markham origins
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3mmAnu3l(m): 5:58am On Oct 31, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: the real crime here is what you just said about crysis... ARe you mad? That's the real blasphemy infact that is trolling at its finest

Bruh youre entitled to ur opinion....for me?...crysis is still shitt..you were probably carried away by the graphics and all
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Freakhero: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
davetwitzy: God Of War KO..what happened to GTA v, last of us, BioShock infinite, Markham origins
read then talk.. i said my.... i haven't play most of those
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Currently playing Blazblue Continum Shift ExtendVita
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by davetwitzy: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
If u give pad to most COD gurus to play crysis they will always chicken out.....COD is too easy even on veteran, go and play crysis on supersoldier 1st na
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 5:07am On Nov 01, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: Currently playing Blazblue Continum Shift ExtendVita
I tend to get bored easily with fighting games unless we're many playing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kazeytee(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaycee7: I tend to get bored easily with fighting games unless we're many playing.
I just like it cause its anime though I like anime cutscenes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaycee7: I tend to get bored easily with fighting games unless we're many playing.
I just like it cause its anime though I like the anime cutscenes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ojj(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Just finished playing GOW4,now is gta5 and pes 14. So loving this gta grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shegunogun(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2013
ojj: Just finished playing GOW4,now is gta5 and pes 14. So loving this gta grin
gow4 or ascension am surprised ooo as 4 gta 5 I am looking forward to that game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shegunogun(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2013
Bored playing pes2013 on ps2. 2031-2032 and resident evil 4 keeps hanging anybody who has the complete version should hook up please and on ps3 just finished killzone and darksiders now currently playing devil may cry 4 and mass effects 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DenisRock(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Is there anyone living in Owerri who has Silent hill 2 nd 3 for sale?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2013
Shegun ogun: Bored playing pes2013 on ps2. 2031-2032 and resident evil 4 keeps hanging anybody who has the complete version should hook up please and on ps3 just finished killzone and darksiders now currently playing devil may cry 4 and mass effects 3
hey anyone else think the resident evil games weren't good right after resident evil 4?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Warhammer 40,000: SoulStorm. Sweet RTS!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: hey anyone else think the resident evil games weren't good right after resident evil 4?

I agree. Resident Evil 4 set the bar for the survival genre and indeed the Resident Evil games. RE4 was an epitome for me even though I hated RE games before it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
the wolf among us. nice game just like the award winning walking dead.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shegunogun(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lord_Reed:

I agree. Resident Evil 4 set the bar for the survival genre and indeed the Resident Evil games. RE4 was an epitome for me even though I hated RE games before it.
hated RE games too buh re4 put the soul on fire 4 the RE5 and so on I agree with you the RE is a mind bursting looking forward to RE6
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by samistry(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
RE4 was rili gud, the action nd horror was well balanced evn the storyline. Didn't rili like RE5.hvnt played RE6 yet. any review?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
smajatt: the wolf among us. nice game just like the award winning walking dead.

Try 'The Raven: Legacy of A Master Thief' Its in the same genre and its cool also.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2013
wman:

Try 'The Raven: Legacy of A Master Thief' Its in the same genre and its cool also.
yeap played it when it came out couple of months back,its a nice game too. Generally love games that gives me the twist when it comes to making decisions that really dictate the ending.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Rhaspody(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2013
currently playing Naruto UltimateNinja Storm 3 full burst
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by temitopecoal(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2013
Currently playing return to castle wolfenstein on PC...anybody played it before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.