Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

3tribesonly's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3tribesonly's Profile / 3tribesonly's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 3tribesonly: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
kindly help with a letter/message format pleading for a job

1 Like

Education / Re: A by 3tribesonly: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
lol
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by 3tribesonly: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Na dem...u need to see how dis small uniport boys dey burn money for chocolates,helena hotel,play house and de boss....gud for dem.
No go hustle....dey here dey yan opata morofvcker
Education / Re: Giveaways To Private School Teachers by 3tribesonly: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2020
myforty68:
am given away 10,000 naira to ten private school teachers
DM me and provide evidence
ends in next 3hours. no gtbank pls
In Slawormir's voice Damnnnnn niggarrr
bross you be real gee i throway salute
Family / Re: . by 3tribesonly: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ewugambia over to you

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Urgent Need Of Toyota Camry Pencil Light by 3tribesonly: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
fellowtee1:
Any offers?
your budget?
Politics / Re: How Can We Fight Corruption In Nigeria? by 3tribesonly: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
TruthinAction:
It is an understatement to say that our leaders and the entire system in Nigeria are corrupt. But what can be done to stop it? Where did it start from? Are there not honest people in Nigeria who can do the right thing? Please, make your contribution.
True federalism, yes, otherwise impossible to fight corruption
Nairaland / General / Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by 3tribesonly: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na the day when i collect my first cash....six million!
Before that day..my cousin informed me say them kill the aza...
I was surprised when he call me again say the money scale through abi na sail through before them burst the aza....
O boy see joy....I nor fit eat anything that day...I nor fit sleep
Early morning...i run go meet my cousin..
O boy... We remove one ride Voltron( car)...that was my first ride
Buy three land... The remaining one na enough bottles and weed plus hotel booking and lodging.... constant pussy
ghmmm

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.