Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite (30070 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Shakaranews2020: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Let me read comments. I love good news. I tap into the tapables.

Meanwhile, FBI set to release Hushpuppi, and probably send him to Nigeria or back to Dubai. Watch new shocking details below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ThecnJCez0

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by bestguycheat: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Men, i love this thread,
Anyway, my own was the day my cousin told me he wants to sell his car for 500k, i didnt sleep well, because i love that car, sadly am still yet to purchase it because my money is nit up to that amount, But by Godsgrace i will buy it when money comes...

10 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by NaijadrivaCars: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Na like this dem take catch Huspuppi and Mompha. KONTINU
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na the day when i collect my first cash....six million!
Before that day..my cousin informed me say them kill the aza...
I was surprised when he call me again say the money scale through abi na sail through before them burst the aza....
O boy see joy....I nor fit eat anything that day...I nor fit sleep
Early morning...i run go meet my cousin..
O boy... We remove one ride Voltron( car)...that was my first ride
Buy three land... The remaining one na enough bottles and weed plus hotel booking and lodging.... constant pussy

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Crownwhale(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I got notification of my employment, stayed without food for days.

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by philip0906(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
greendice:
The Day I won #500k with #50 on nairabet online.
7 draws accumulation.
December of 2014.
I was waiting for my neighbour to buy groundnut to soak garri that night.
I just say make I check result and the game enter. All Green. I no make noise, I just go outside go cry tears of Joy.
My roommate never knew I won money. They were just worried for me. Only nairalanders knew about it. Freshaboki! It is well.
Did you make good use of the money? Honest answer, I'm just curious...
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by ebuka10box(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
metrosexual:
I remember it like yesterday...

...Went to my regular sit out where I order food at evenings to eat, my dream job which I had been waiting for like two years, I was at a point that there was no hope anywhere except holding on to God as he was my last hope in life at that point....

...Then suddenly the offer letter dropped in my email, I have never been so happy in my life, my favourite egusi soup with big meats suddenly lost taste, like seriously I couldn't eat, Lol.

Faithful father, thank you again!
he will do more for u, u aknowledged the fact he is the doer

7 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Sirmuel1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
zeroq911:

Inspirational

Congratulations

What's inspirational in that bad news?

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by gnykelly(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
fatymore:
The only good news now is when I start receiving orders for this new week.

Eshanu Aje, enugbe

anty fatimo EFI ororo pa

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by madjune(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day i got my visa, i went for days without food nor knowing any hunger.
And when i realized it, i only drank wine upon wine.

11 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by zeroq911: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
fatymore:

Female of course
Hahahahaha hahahahaha
Very funny gay man

I was able to figure out that you're feeling like a female just like bobrisky lmao

Seun = crownedrookie = Aududunine11 = moreb2cum = GentRoyal = bunnae = homo!!
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I win 1.1million naira ticket in bet9ja, Dat day be like film , how the ticket enter I nor blive, I was in 400L den, omo I spoil school dat year...

10 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by shedy03(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
yyba:
the day GEJ and PEJ were sent out of Presidential villa by majority of Nigerians grin
That was d day majority of Nigerians made the most wrong & terrible decisions of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by officialfestus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I was surprised when he call me again say the money scale through abi na sail through before them burst the aza....
Buy three land... The remaining one na enough bottles and weed plus hotel booking and lodging.... constant pussy
hello
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by zeroq911: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sirmuel1:

What's inspirational in that bad news?
Lol senior bros you're already blessed.

Its like when you want to fvck a girl but your pen.is won't penetrate because it's too tight you have to finger and suck first so that she can release and lubricate the thing for you to penetrate.

Its all vanity sha..

I would advice you read your Bible, pray and anticipate the kingdom of God.

Goodluck on whatever you chose to do.
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by kollysnut(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
When buhari came to power in 2015 but never knew it will become like this.. am more hungerer now than ever.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by BlueRayDick: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I got a job less than 2 months after completing NYSC. I had gone for tests and interviews in few companies and I was actually expecting good news from one or two of them.

All my exoections then was ; I would be contacted probably by the end of that month or the next month. I just got a call on the 14th of the month and I was asked to confirm my name which I did. I was told to come for my employment letter the next morning and dress up ready to resume that same day.

I couldn't react to the good news. I was confused, happy and dumbfounded. I didn't know my job search would end so soon smiley....I had to process the information for another 30 minutes alone before calling my mum in the parlor and shared the good news with her. Honestly I couldn't eat that night due to the joy I experienced. I was picking out my shirt and suit with joy grin

14 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Sososo(f): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Here to read lies cool
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by chatinent: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Liesperiences.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Brasidas5: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Yet to happen but , buhari loosing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by moderatedguy: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:

That night ehhh, the way I screamed, I've never screamed that way since.... Felt like jumping into the TV and hug all the players... #KTBFFH cheesy
Shuo guy i can relate...................i remember my joy wen Torres scored the backbreaker

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by RealDonaldTrump(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
I always admire USA from those movies, their green grasses and fine neat neighborhoods (now i know not all neighborhoods are that way), fast forward to 2016 i got a residence permit and then 2019 became a US citizen.

I couldn't eat from 2016 till now

14 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by c4tnoelz: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
metrosexual:
I remember it like yesterday...

...Went to my regular sit out where I order food at evenings to eat, my dream job which I had been waiting for like two years, I was at a point that there was no hope anywhere except holding on to God as he was my last hope in life at that point....

...Then suddenly the offer letter dropped in my email, I have never been so happy in my life, my favourite egusi soup with big meats suddenly lost taste, like seriously I couldn't eat, Lol.

Faithful father, thank you again!
We owe Him thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Crownwhale:
The day I got notification of my employment, stayed without food for days.

Was it necessary for u to do fasting after getting the job Mumu Nigerians and Religion!

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by GboyegaD(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I defended my PhD, went out with two of my coursemates to my favorite Steak joint. Couldn't enjoy the meal cos I was happy I achieved my childhood fantasy of the degrees I desired.

20 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by DeRoyalhouse: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day i was redeployed to Akwa-ibom from Zamfara.

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
when i won £200,000 on a £5 lottery scratch card. i bought meself a £30,000 benz SUV the next week.

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
I don't know woh, I have always being happy, God has never disappointed me, anything I ask he gives. Sometimes not instantly, but the timing always comes perfectly.

So all I can say is, Alhamdulillah

13 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by 3tribesonly: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

ghmmm
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Shakaranews2020: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I got admission into the University.
The day I saw my final result and it was a second class upper( after my exam officer tried bringing me down. He made me write a carry over for the very first time in my life, and it was in my final year).
The day my YouTube channel was finally monetized after being rejected and denied for 8 straight months, after meeting the basic requirement. I kept uploading videos hoping for the best. And the miracle happened after 8 months. And this changed my life.

I give God the glory.

**Modified**
The day I excelled @ Access Bank Executive Trainee test. The test comes in three phases. You have to scale through to the end. And being an Art student with little knowledge of Mathematics, I studied hard and excelled. I was soooo happy. Because, almost everyone around me couldn't make it to the last part of the test. To think most were Management and Engineering students, all with second class upper. Although, I didn't get the job. I aced in the panel interview, but one Hausa woman wey be top management staff no let me go training school. Sha, I still give God the glory. Not getting that job really dealt a blow on me. I was literally depressed. I was jobless, that was my last hope as at then. I lost a job. Lost a home. Damn! Person suffer that year.

But thank God Sha, today we're our own bosses. Still up and coming Sha. But making steady 6 figures monthly.

Once again, all glory goes to God.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by fatymore(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
gnykelly:

anty fatimo EFI ororo pa

Lol
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by fatymore(f): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
zeroq911:

Hahahahaha hahahahaha
Very funny gay man

I was able to figure out that you're feeling like a female just like bobrisky lmao

Seun = crownedrookie = Aududunine11 = moreb2cum = GentRoyal = bunnae = homo!!

Ok....your choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurses Beware? / See The Huge Python That Was Killed In My Neighborhood / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.