Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) (93873 Views)

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by dangoteinlaw: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Xisnin:

There is no human right abuse here.
I suggested an arrest and not default conviction.

Any family member who benefited from the proceed of crime should be charged
as an accomplice and jailed. The mother and the girlfriend surely know that there is no way this
undergraduate could have legally acquired his loot legally. In this case, they even directly aided his crime.

Some suicide bombers used to only care about their own lives until Israel starts destroying
all their family's properties and subjecting them to the judicial process.

Then, a terrorist would have to think twice about the consequences of their actions not just to themselves.

If a fraudster can't spend on their parents or girlfriends, the urge for fraud will be reduced.

If the parents, family, friends, and girlfriends know that they will face jail time, they would be careful about associating
or even supporting a fraudster.
EFCC is just too soft, when they become serious, they will start putting pressure on fraudsters' families.

hahahaha i can see how hard tou are working day and night surfing the net for any yahoo story to mastubate on, i can literally see veins showing on your forehead while you type this but meanwhile magu was picked up and the money he syphoned would be more than enou to change your miserable lives and that of your village but as thr dummy that you are you don’t care coz according to you a politician is free to steal but not just a young boy because you hate to see them shining whenever u are going home to ask your mom what she cooked. Hahahaha

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Tapout(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2020
2cribz:
Only u na1 cla,glk,c350. Hw can u buy 3 benz same product. About 14m wasted. Efcc go milk una dry.

the pink one is obviously the babe's own grin...the 3rd Benz might be for the mum. God forbid I put my mumsi for such position. See as the poor woman carry the sign post
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by dangoteinlaw: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2020
Ade3131:

I really don't get your point bro. Are you taking side with crime? Are you trying to use our public office holders crimes or looting to underscore cyber crime (AKA Yahoo)?

If I deduce anything from your post, I'll tell you it's Whataboutism. You're just pointing at crimes committed by politicians as a cover to shy away from the discuss on this thread.

A 22 years old owns 3 Benz and a 5 BD duplex and you don't see anything wrong in that than to point fingers at your failed leaders as justification for crime?

Or is there something I'm missing?
okay let me make it simple for u to grasp. A politician caught on one side and on the other side a yahooboy and you are giving the right to arrest both but one after the other tell me who you will pick first. From your foolishness I bet you you rven free the politician. Ozuo
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by iammolise(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2020
This news is somehow...
How did the whole investigation connect the three parties respectively; the boy is the G-man I get but what part did the girlfriend and mother of the boy Play to be arrested as well with him (the prime suspect). But this boy must have really pulled a "hushpopy" to have been tracked by FBI itself damn!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by jawalis(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Ade3131:

It is finished...!

Naija which way nau! See another fellow here saying a Yahoo boy's sweat and hustle will set him free.

My prayers for these guys is simple... May the cry and tears of those they stole from be their judge.

You can't be making a living out of other people's misfortune nau...!
Lots of you see online work (yahoo) most time like its all about scamming people of their money or riches meanwhile there are more to it than just that. I don’t have the time Forbes this bullshit explanation but I will write few words just to enlighten you.
Here’s it.
My name is A and I’m into online work (yahoo), I met a client (let’s call her/him B) online and we started talking and maybe dating. I can get her account detail and money is wired there while she transfer the money to me and I give her part of it but don’t forget the money isn’t always in dollars and that’s why I needed a white Man picture to communicate so she can trust me easily. Then after her account is been loaded with let’s say 2k dollars. She’ll transfer the money to my address and when I convert to Naira it becomes more huge. So tell me where I ripped her off her wealth or where I scammed her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by chibuike65: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2020
TakeThem:
Magu should be made to carry that white board too.

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by NACE13: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ade3131:

It is finished...!

Naija which way nau! See another fellow here saying a Yahoo boy's sweat and hustle will set him free.

My prayers for these guys is simple... May the cry and tears of those they stole from be their judge.

You can't be making a living out of other people's misfortune nau...!

Brother, seriously, it is tiring, see they way they are even defending these thieves. A small kid like this, who isn't from a wealthy home, no concrete source of legit income buys 3 Benz and also has a 5-bedroom apartment and another dude is telling me I'm being envious of him by questioning his source of income and telling the fraudster to face the crime he committed.

How did we get to this rock-bottom level in our thinking for Pete's sake?

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Abeg how do these people scam these white people... Believe me , If I knw how they do it, I can never be caught... How do u think u can caught person his brain walks 48hrs per day
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by louiziana(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chummynoni:
God bless my mother. I remember when I was in 200l, and just bcoz I wanted to join the fast lane, I walked up to my mother, and I told her that I wanted to start doing yahoo. she said I should go ahead and I should spend whatever I realize from it alone, that she would never partake in spending blood money. I thought about what she said and that changed my mindset till today. I am earning legitimately today, and when I remember that day, I always thank God that my mummy guided me to the right path. *YAHOO IS BLOOD MONEY* . only useless parents encourage their children to engage in fraud.

So if na coca you for sit your mama down before you push am? Stop sounding like omo mummy lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Xisnin(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
hahahaha i can see how hard tou are working day and night surfing the net for any yahoo story to mastubate on, i can literally see veins showing on your forehead while you type this but meanwhile magu was picked up and the money he syphoned would be more than enou to change your miserable lives and that of your village but as thr dummy that you are you don’t care coz according to you a politician is free to steal but not just a young boy because you hate to see them shining whenever u are going home to ask your mom what she cooked. Hahahaha

Who is this poverty-stricken imbe cile?
Go play with your fellow kids?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
NACE13:

Brother, seriously, it is tiring, see they way they are even defending these thieves. A small kid like this, who isn't from a wealthy home, no concrete source of legit income buys 3 Benz and also has a 5-bedroom apartment and another dude is telling me I'm being envious of him by questioning his source of income and telling the fraudster to face the crime he committed.

How did we get to this rock-bottom level in our thinking for Pete's sake?

Is pathetic bro, the way Nigerian youths defend fraudsters I fear for my life every day, you can't do business with a Nigerian without checkmating him every now and then if not he is already plotting a way to swindle you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by dangoteinlaw: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Xisnin:

Who is this poverty-stricken imbe cile?
Go play with your fellow kids?
nope not today, I’m getting head from your mom ATM and she’s good.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by lastempero: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
This one better pass huspupi, atleast hm build house.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by fergieboy: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Abeg how do these people scam these white people... Believe me , If I knw how they do it, I can never be caught... How do u think u can caught person his brain walks 48hrs per day
Alibaba

Just one hit you are made

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by bestseyi: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
this woman should not be released
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by wink2015(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
YAHOO BOYS IN NIGERIA WILL NOT LEARN

SHOW OFF IS ONE OF THEIR BIGGEST DISEASE WHICH IS ALSO BRINGING THEM DOWN.

You can do it codedly without anybody getting to know whether you exist or not.

At the end you eat your cool dollars quietly.

They will say no !

Hushpuppi and Woodberry is a good example

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by 3tribesonly: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Na dem...u need to see how dis small uniport boys dey burn money for chocolates,helena hotel,play house and de boss....gud for dem.
No go hustle....dey here dey yan opata morofvcker
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by chibatov(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
jawalis:

Lots of you see online work (yahoo) most time like its all about scamming people of their money or riches meanwhile there are more to it than just that. I don’t have the time Forbes this bullshit explanation but I will write few words just to enlighten you.
Here’s it.
My name is A and I’m into online work (yahoo), I met a client (let’s call her/him B) online and we started talking and maybe dating. I can get her account detail and money is wired there while she transfer the money to me and I give her part of it but don’t forget the money isn’t always in dollars and that’s why I needed a white Man picture to communicate so she can trust me easily. Then after her account is been loaded with let’s say 2k dollars. She’ll transfer the money to my address and when I convert to Naira it becomes more huge. So tell me where I ripped her off her wealth or where I scammed her.
Guy you are still a fraudster. That's simply and still obtaining under false pretense. The money that was wired to her account where do you think it came from? Just so you know It's someone else's sweat.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by lainwords098(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fvck! They got caught
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Ade3131: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
okay let me make it simple for u to grasp. A politician caught on one side and on the other side a yahooboy and you are giving the right to arrest both but one after the other tell me who you will pick first. From your foolishness I bet you you rven free the politician. Ozuo

Wow...what a time to be alive menh....

What brought abusive words into what we're discussing here nau?

See, there's no gainsaying you're one of those bringing the name of this country to disrepute.

I resist the temptation of trading words with you. My simple prayer for you and all your likes is for God to judge you and all other Yahoo boys according to the work of your hand.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Queenslander(f): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
jawalis:

Here’s it.
Um, sorry. But could you elaborate on what you typed up there.. Cause I don't understand shitt. Are you guys doing exchange of money? undecided

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by akigbemaru: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na dem!
Abeg, NCAN members, confirm my suspicion!
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Slymonster(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
NACE13:

Who said any thing about envy? I said these thieves steal people's sweat and start living lavish, making we the legit folks look lazy. So every one shouldn't work hard to earn legit is that what you are trying to say? I'm saying the society has embraced fraud, and see it as a norm, just like you are doing. You are talking about envy and admiration.

Take a look at folks that have made a name for themselves in a way legit way and look at those fraudsters you are trying to defend, which would you want your child to be? Your son comes home with a Bentley and he can't give you an answer to how he got it, I am sure you'd just smile, admire it and bless him, right?
Like I said before, I hope someone won't use your pension to buy a Benz. Let's see how you'd admire the benz

The only saint in nigeria. They give you a position in government, I am sure you will be worst. This was how I gave a suppose hardworking nigeria engineer a house to build. Even after we agreed on the normal pay for him. The estimated materials he gave me was far more worst than I can imagine when I caught him. The estimated material can even build a house self.. What do you call that? Everyone has a criminal tendency in this country. Only issue is not having the opportunity or having being caught. Forget all this one your writing. A hardworking Nigeria can scam you if your not smart.
Just pray for God to lead you in the right way. My last reply to you.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by 3kay945(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
NACE13:
You did the crime, well, you should serve the time. These sort of guys make we the legit guys look like we aren't doing anything. After chasing a potential client and getting paid after few months of hardwork, thinking, staying up late just to beat deadline, then one boy will come and make us look like some lazyass dude.

What pains me more is the way Nigerians have come to see internet fraud as the new cool. It is just hurts me to see how low we have come to be and accepted it as a norm. Even the Elderly ones don't just care any more, they just want to see you with money. One even said and I quote "Make God bless me this month make I pick better money". And I'm like what? Why the hell would God bless you to steal another man's sweat. The society needs to get re-oriented

Pathetic society we have now. Poverty has really dealt with our thinking. Many parents and relatives nowadays turned blind eye to corrupt practices.
That's the reason for this crazy increase in yahoo business.
Pitifully, the abnormal trend will continue for a very long time. Cause we have failed as a nation.
Everyone has to be on his/her toes if we want to get back to sanity but I doubt we will be ready for the next ten years. cool

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Chummynoni(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
louiziana:

So if na coca you for sit your mama down before you push am? Stop sounding like omo mummy lol.
you might see it as a childish act, but momma's consent and prayers matters to me alot. we are trained and brought up differently bro. have a nice day*peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Ade3131: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
jawalis:

Here’s it.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate...

The 2k USD that was credited into your white friend's acct was from heaven abi? And why do you need to use another person's face or identity to get trust? Why don't you build your reputation to that height that will get you legit clients that will be ready to do legitimate business with you?

Going by the height of moral decadence in our society today, will it not be nice for someone to start planning an exit strategy from this identity called Nigeria?

It's seeming like the country has now decayed beyond redemption.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by 3kay945(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slymonster:

The only saint in nigeria. They give you a position in government, I am sure you will be worst. This was how I gave a suppose hardworking nigeria engineer a house to build. Even after we agreed on the normal pay for him. The estimated materials he gave me was far more worst than I can imagine when I caught him. The estimated material can even build a house self.. What do you call that? Everyone has a criminal tendency in this country. Only issue is not having the opportunity or having being caught. Forget all this one your writing. A hardworking Nigeria can scam you if your not smart.
Just pray for God to lead you in the right way. My last reply to you.

Bro, stop harsh generalization. There are still good people, we might be very few though.

You just have to be smart and lucky to come across good people.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by jawalis(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ade3131:

Wetin Musa no go see for gate...

The 2k USD that was credited into your white friend's acct was from heaven abi? And why do you need to use another person's face or identity to get trust? Why don't you build your reputation to that height that will get you legit clients that will be ready to do legitimate business with you?

Going by the height of moral decadence in our society today, will it not be nice for someone to start planning an exit strategy from this identity called Nigeria?

It's seeming like the country has now decayed beyond redemption.
What exactly is your point.
You made no sense
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by jawalis(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenslander:
Um, sorry. But could you elaborate on what you typed up there.. Cause I don't understand shitt. Are you guys doing exchange of money? undecided
Just mind your fvcking business if you can’t comprehend.
It’s not for everybody
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by jawalis(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
chibatov:
Guy you are still a fraudster. That's simply and still obtaining under false pretense. The money that was wired to her account where do you think it came from? Just so you know It's someone else's sweat.
Don’t be a fool sir. The wired money is just flashing. Belongs to no one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.