Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari (62985 Views)

Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention / Rivers APC Captures PDP Heavyweights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by TourismMan(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Funjosh:
Which of the Buhari is contesting in 2019

May be the dog that was named Buhari. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by yomiracles: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
The title should have been - Heavy weights that will slug it out in 2019. Because Buhari would not be contesting.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by discman2k2(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
MONITZ:

That most people don't see them in the light I painted still baffles me, the yorubas specifically ve been at the receiving end in the northerners'quest for power, from Awo, Abiola, Shonekan, Diya, other examples abound.

When u appraise the security apparatuses and civil service of this country,it is definitely a different kettle of fish, they ve their kinsmen in every sensitive position in a multi -ethnic country like ours, do people think they re doing this just for the fun of it ? They ve plans, once anyone outside their enclave gets to the presidency, they will feel like dying because power to them is their birthright bestowed upon them by Uthman Dan Fodio.

When riots break out in areas outside their enclaves, before u say jack a prominent northerner would come to his peoples aid ,he will then tell the police to release his kinsmen that ve been arrested and if there is a traditional ruler in the area, he will be ferried to a prison in Abuja for allowing the genocide of hausas take place in his domain..And the prominent northerner can also strut to a domain in the southwest and tell their elders to shut up at a parley meeting to resolve the crises because any northerner killed is a debt that will surely be paid, all these point to the fact that a people think they re the alpha ,omega nd the untouchables in a multiethnic country....

And with all the forgone examples, most Nigerians re still blind to their shenanigans... Census is another palaver where they cook up nonexistent figures so that they re in good stead to continually falsify election results and also to collect allocations from the centre. We all know that theorems stand on their heads when applied in Nigeria instead of standing on the legs ,for example everywhere in the world rainforest areas re more populated than arid regions bt wat do we ve in Nigeria? Kano state is more populated than Lagos state despite all the indices giving Lagos a population much more than Kano...

YOU KNOW WHAT?! I DOFF MY CAP FPR U, U UNDERSTAND THE NORTH SO SO MUCH WELL, & EVEN BETTER THAT I THOT I DID.

THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON BEHIND EVERY ACTION OR INACTION BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY.

THEY'RE LAZY & DEPENDENT ON NUMBERS TO CHEAT THE OTHER REGIONS, SIMPLY WHY I DNT BLAME IPOB AGITATORS BECAUSE THEY'RE GRADUALLY REALISING THAT ONE WITH THE NORTH IS LIKE A DROWNING MAN, NO WHERE TO HOLD, DESPERATE ALONE.

KUDOS BRO!
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Emperor002: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Donald Duke with d capacity bestowed on me i herrby declare u president of the Federal republic of nigeria kom 2019
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by nwafeje: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:
Where are the heavyweights?

Makarfi cannot win his state Kaduna against Buhari. El Rufai is there to checkmate him.

Atiku will struggle to win any other state outside Adamawa.

Kwankwaso has a formidable match in Ganduje to share Kano's votes.

Forget Dankwabo. He's too inexperienced to even mount a serious fight against PMB.

Fayose won't even win Ekiti state let alone the entire SW.

Bottom line: If PMB recovers completely and decides to run for a second term, none of these guys can win him in the NE and NW, and he will do very well in NC too. The votes he needs in the SW will easily come from Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Ogun plus Ondo where he worked to install the governor.

Also, the knowledge that a Yoruba man will most likely succeed PMB after 2023 will easily make him win in SW hands down.

SE and SS won't matter much as a handful of states will give more than the required 25% needed there.

Make Una forget online ranting and Nairaland "likes", PMB still holds the trump card.

NA U BE GOD abiiiiiiii
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by bakila: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
YourWife:
Me too! Buhari that canor win a stone? Me will win Buhari over and over again!!!
So a Stone is more popular than GEJ?
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
People will just chop Fayose's money. He should advised to keep his money for ligitation issues after his tenure ends in 2018...
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by delors(m): 3:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Fondlebreast:
where is the sense in all you have written?
You answer nah...mr handle brea.st
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

That's why we should hope for Buhari's second term. Even though I do not wholeheartedly support this due to his old age nd fragile health. Having another northerner take over from Buhari in 2019, may distrust the system because most Nigerian politicians detest the idea of them spending a tenure. Maybe not tho.

This isn't good enough reason for another 4 whole years of wasted time and backwardness. Hmm what will we tell our children ooo, time is going
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Sleekdude4u(m): 4:18am On Aug 21, 2017
B u APC, PDP....., young man/old man or any other party......., come 2019 election, Nigerians should not vote any body that uses a cap weather a Christian, Muslim or any other religions.
We need a president with an open head always ...
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by LexngtonSteele: 6:43am On Aug 21, 2017
decomaniaboss:
why u come the leek saraki macarade online naaa So many people no know that info way u just give out for free

uh? Repeat in English? shocked
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by LexngtonSteele: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2017
PassingShot:

Don't mind politricks. That's how it's designed to be.

SS just finished their turn. SE has not been able to unite politically. So, whose fault?

Not just that...But Nnamdi Kanu's foolish antics has set them back for a long time.

If a Ekweremandu (who seems one of the politicians in SE with the highest posts attained) contests against the a headmaster in SW, the whole of the North would vote the headmaster in.

The Northerners cunningly positioned themselves even geographically and with a high birth rates (which isn't intentional) to always be a "swing zone".

What folks term as Osinbajo's subservience would help SW in the long run. They can be trusted with power. ..sorry SE can't. Lack of unity in SE doesn't help matters.

cc Chukazu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Fondlebreast:
Pray for Buhari. I dreamt he went to a public function, fainted and died
Wish for others what you wish for yourself.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by decomaniaboss(f): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

uh? Repeat in English? shocked
so you don't understand pidgin english Really ..well there is no need for me to repeat it . Never mind dude
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by LexngtonSteele: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2017
decomaniaboss:
so you don't understand pidgin english Really ..well there is no need for me to repeat it . Never mind dude

Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by YourWife(f): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
bakila:

So a Stone is more popular than GEJ?

Daftus
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by bakila: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
YourWife:

Daftus
Mumunatu
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by YourWife(f): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
bakila:

Mumunatu

Buhari!!! grin
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by bakila: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
YourWife:

Buhari!!! grin
Good, now you have sense and are hailing the baba of good governance.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by YourWife(f): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
bakila:

Good, now you have sense and are hailing the baba of good governance.

Taaaa... That bingo?
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by Fondlebreast: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Wish for others what you wish for yourself.
It's not a wish but a dream. Go and learn comprehension
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by bakila: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2017
YourWife:

Taaaa... That bingo?
Hmmmm. By their comments you will know their background.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by YourWife(f): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2017
bakila:

Hmmmm. By their comments you will know their background.

Warefa tongue
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by bakila: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
YourWife:

Warefa tongue
Noted somebody's wife.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by YourWife(f): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
bakila:

Noted somebody's wife.

Certainly not your wife!!! tongue
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by bakila: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
YourWife:

Certainly not your wife!!! tongue
Definately not qualified to be my wife cool
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by YourWife(f): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
bakila:

Definately not qualified to be my wife cool

Smh... Pls who is talking? Do u hv tarty bilyon in ur accant? Well I have something reasonable in my accant. Yoi must have atleast a third of that to even think of having the opportunity to tie my shoe lace. Now... May I have some rest?! Thanks.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by bakila: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
YourWife:

Smh... Pls who is talking? Do u hv tarty bilyon in ur accant? Well I have something reasonable in my accant. Yoi must have atleast a third of that to even think of having the opportunity to tie my shoe lace. Now... May I have some rest?! Thanks.
I am used to those who shout tarty bilyon asking for money from me. Please find a way to send youb account number to me in private, I will dash you some money.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by YourWife(f): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
bakila:

I am used to those who shout tarty bilyon asking for money from me. Please find a way to send youb account number to me in private, I will dash you some money.
Hahhahaaha... Sorry, I don't need money now. But thanks for the offer anyway, but no.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by bakila: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
YourWife:

Hahhahaaha... Sorry, I don't need money now. But thanks for the offer anyway, but no.
Because I wqs standing somewhere when you were listing food you will buy with 30,000 naira and will eat for three weeks. Dont be shy, just send the detials. I wont go the marry angle, I no know whether you fine.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by YourWife(f): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2017
bakila:

Because I wqs standing somewhere when you were listing food you will buy with 30,000 naira and will eat for three weeks. Dont be shy, just send the detials. I wont go the marry angle, I no know whether you fine.
Thanks, you are so nice... But NO, Thanks.
Re: 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari by bakila: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
YourWife:

Thanks, you are so nice... But NO, Thanks.
Good of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) / Ban On Hawking: Traders Arrested In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.