Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s (22922 Views)

Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ezyp(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Person carry Dada for head dey sing gospel song.....Issorait
Change your mentally please
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2017
where is Victoria orenze
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by IRIEBOY(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
only know shime(neighbor) and limoblaze(same university with him).. limoblaze is very talented and shime has a great talent.. watch out for em
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by xteey: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
i tell u Limo n shime ahua are good I personal HV listen to dem and indeed their songs are wow......
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by timothy2396(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
lol at least something good came out of Benue State twice this time....
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by timothy2396(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
lol at least Benue State produced something good twice this time......
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by efjay: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
dominique:

Yup! He doesn't look like a gospel artist
u don't judge a book by its cover

1 Like

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Junny04(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Tyre tribbet was formerly on dreads......*that's if u knw him....u do not judge a book by its cover
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Junny04(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Tyre tribbet was formerly on dreads......*that's if u knw him....u do not judge a book by its cover....and where is it written that having dreads is a sin.....smh
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Alitair(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
All this gospel artists are just strong hustlers. Know what pays you and stick to it. Watched one Frank edwards video, he was just pulling stunts that pastors would call worldly.... But its a generation of vipers. I guess anything goes...
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by remebombom: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
All of you saying you haven't heard about them, this is a good opportunity to find out more about them. If you hear there's a new secular artist who is creating waves, you'll go search their songs out. Let's stop this lukewarmness in the body of Christ. Others are busy judging their style. The bible says but we have this treasure in earthen vessel. The fact that they are earthen does not mean that they lack treasures. Blessed!

1 Like

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ehibiggirl(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
dominique:
Never heard of any of them before. I totally see the guy in the second-to-last pic going into secular music in future.
Hahabahaha he looks like he is there already see the look on his face and awkward hairstyle, how irritating. All these so called gospel artists who look nothing like Christians I wonder what gospel they are singing.
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by imam07: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nothing like gospel singer again. All are business man like Olamide and others. They carry women like just other musicians. Do not use the gospel to block our face.
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by RobinHez(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Welcomme:
Na money and fame these ones they look for...Which christian music these ones dey sing? Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey, ever green Baba Ara, Tope Alabi, Bisi Alawiye, Ojo Ade any day any time not all these young husttlers that will soon forget gospel music if Olamide or Psquare come for them..

Attitude like this from the church is actually what drives people like these into secular music. undecided

you already condemning them because they are young and inexperienced... When what is needed is for you to pray that they keep the fire burning, and the bigger names you mentioned to mentor them.... Mttchheww

Look at gospel music in America, they got each other's back, people like Jekalyn Carr, Geoffrey Golden, Jonathan McReynolds, Walls group, ... Etc... They're all standing because of the immense support they received from the bigger guys.

Let's stop this antagonism on young folks trying to do things for the kingdom, they are young and inexperienced yes.... But they've got fresh fire... They've got the zeal.... Let's help them find the right connection with God so their gifts don't go to waste, let's help them improve and keep the fire burning because whether we like it or not,,,, they're the future.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ehibiggirl(f): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I wonder o... .God go help this generation.
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ehibiggirl(f): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Junny04:

Tyre tribbet was formerly on dreads......*that's if u knw him....u do not judge a book by its cover....and where is it written that having dreads is a sin.....smh
and so? Does that make it right for a child of God to look worldly? People should be able to tell a difference between he who calls himself a child of GoD and one who is not, go and read ur Bible well. Have u seen an ambassador wearing dreads or wearing shabby clothes?
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Chukazu: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
dominique:
Never heard of any of them before. I totally see the guy in the second-to-last pic going into secular music in future.
cheesy is that a prophecy?

It's not by looks na...
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Chukazu: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Is DADA a sin?

I guess if you live in won't go to church, because you would see gospel arts wearing earrings in the church

1 Like

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by jreyez(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ehibiggirl:
and so? Does that make it right for a child of God to look worldly? People should be able to tell a difference between he who calls himself a child of GoD and one who is not, go and read ur Bible well. Have u seen an ambassador wearing dreads or wearing shabby clothes?

Taaa! Shut up! Nigerians with backward mentality, so having dread hair is a sin against your God abi? Because the white men told you so? I pity for your type.
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
jreyez:

Taaa! Shut up! Nigerians with backward mentality, so having dread hair is a sin against your God abi? Because the white men told you so? I pity for your type.
keep deceiving ursef to hell fire,
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dont know these niggaz though, but it's great seeing younger people remembering God in their youth.

1 Like

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by P0intBlank(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ehibiggirl:

You probably would had said the same if you saw Samson's or John the Baptist's hair.

1 Like

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Nnazzy52(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Looks lik you are advertersing this names..........Nonetheless I think "Victoria Orenze" is worthy of mention.

1 Like

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by jreyez(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ehibiggirl:

No worry, if I see you for that hellfire you go tell me why you no go heaven, awu!
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by nelsont1: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
So your Bible is against Dada? Receive sense.
ReneeNuttall:

1 Like

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by nelsont1: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
You're a very fat fool. Shut up please.
Ehibiggirl:

1 Like

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by ebujany(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Shime Ahua,just downloaded her song you and me....beautifull
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by piagetskinner(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
yeh limoblaze is a really good singer..
I dint even know he was Nigerian and even a Benue guy for that matter...
his content is hot like fire
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by ebenholer(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
They have good lyrics and songs but with questionable lifestyles...I love to hear many of the audio songs but with distasteful feeling for most of their video production
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Elnida: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
ocee31:
There's no YADAH on the list, Google Yadah and listen to her jam, goodie goodie God and thank me later.

Gospel artist in their 20's and an 18 year old girl made the cut. isorite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) / What Will Happen At RCCG Convention 2017 — Pastor Adeboye / What Does The Bible Say About Intersex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.