Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s (23421 Views)

Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Elnida: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
ocee31:
There's no YADAH on the list, Google Yadah and listen to her jam, goodie goodie God and thank me later.
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Elnida: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
ocee31:
There's no YADAH on the list, Google Yadah and listen to her jam, goodie goodie God and thank me later.

it was a mistake It was for the Op
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Rajosh(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Emmanuel Ojonugwa aka Maestro. Born and bred in Kano. He's pure talent.

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chei dey are still young ooo. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by gbeduman: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Go and listen to "Kanselor"and you will know what gospel music is all about
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ehibiggirl(f): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2017
nelsont1:
You're a very fat fool. Shut up please.
eayah this thing pain u o sorry ehn. Now hurry up go lick ur wound and wag ur tail as u go grin grin grin
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ehibiggirl(f): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2017
jreyez:

No worry, if I see you for that hellfire you go tell me why you no go heaven, awu!
you definitely Will see only ursef there gnashing with regret.
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by SirGoldEjike(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Sniper12:
Hustlers who are not really born again
Bro you can say that again.. Calling ''Baba,, Lord,, Jesus, alone'' in a track dosent make it a Gospel song
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Ezyp:

Change your mentally please
On the contrary Bro its we christains that need to change our mindset.. We are not representing Christ as we ought to, a Salvation that does not affect our appearance is not real or have you not read ''Let not your Good be evil spoken of'' Thanks
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ezyp(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
On the contrary Bro its we christains that need to change our mindset.. We are not representing Christ as we ought to, a Salvation that does not affect our appearance is not real or have you not read ''Let not your Good be evil spoken of'' Thanks
Yeah Bro I understand from your angle but the issue is the hair style. How is an hair style evil. We like to box ourselves as Christians. If it was the case of body exposure to seduce I will understand. Hair style can't make someone bad/evil

1 Like

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2017
efjay:
u don't judge a book by its cover
Abeg make i hear word, ur appearance speaks volume about you! We go look like Egyptians dey claim isrealites for heart, Dress like Jezebel dey form Mary for heart, no wonder Sinners dey laff us after we preach during evangelism, Grace dey affect both inside and outside, na total transformation Jesus Christ dey do for a man's life, i speak from experience
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Ezyp:

Yeah Bro I understand from your angle but the issue is the hair style. How is an hair style evil. We like to box ourselves as Christians. If it was the case of body exposure to seduce I will understand. Hair style can't make someone bad/evil
Thanks for your understanding Bro, my major concern is not whether the hair style is bad or good on its own, i wont condemn a brother in christ because of his choice of style, my major concern is the resultant effect on Unbelievers, Evangelism and advancement of God's kingdom, help me out please
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Welcomme:
Na money and fame these ones they look for...Which christian music these ones dey sing? Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey, ever green Baba Ara, Tope Alabi, Bisi Alawiye, Ojo Ade any day any time not all these young husttlers that will soon forget gospel music if Olamide or Psquare come for them..
, You are in the Spirit Sir
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ezyp(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Thanks for your understanding Bro, my major concern is not whether the hair style is bad or good on its own, i wont condemn a brother in christ because of his choice of style, my major concern is the resultant effect on Unbelievers, Evangelism and advancement of God's kingdom, help me out please
Lemme give you an example. From the list up there is LC BEATZ ( yoruba christain rapper/singer but mostly rap) Early this year, he shot his music video (gaga) at a remote area in Lagos. During the process two guys from the street 'thugs' came requesting for money from them. Instead they preached the gospel to them. They both gave their lives to Christ that day.

We are called to be like Christ. He dinned with Zach. Zach gave up his evil deeds. It is wrong when Christians always selcude their self. Only wanting to be identified with the 'brethren'
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by SirGoldEjike(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Ehibiggirl:
and so? Does that make it right for a child of God to look worldly? People should be able to tell a difference between he who calls himself a child of GoD and one who is not, go and read ur Bible well. Have u seen an ambassador wearing dreads or wearing shabby clothes?
, They call it '' Modern christainity'' anything goes, grace would cover us up!

1 Like

Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by SirGoldEjike(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Ezyp:

Lemme give you an example. From the list up there is LC BEATZ ( yoruba christain rapper/singer but mostly rap) Early this year, he shot his music video (gaga) at a remote area in Lagos. During the process two guys from the street 'thugs' came requesting for money from them. Instead they preached the gospel to them. They both gave their lives to Christ that day.

We are called to be like Christ. He dinned with Zach. Zach gave up his evil deeds. It is wrong when Christians always selcude their self. Only wanting to be identified with the 'brethren'
, wow Glory be to God for those souls, i call that contact without contamination that leads to CONVERSION, at all cost we must reach out to the dying world, irrespective of the method we must pass the message as the spirit leads! Its well, i wish em all the best in their ministry and heaven at last,,, Lol now am not a Chosen member ooo
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ehibiggirl(f): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
, They call it '' Modern christainity'' anything goes, grace would cover us up!
God help our generation.
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Junny04(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ehibiggirl:
and so? Does that make it right for a child of God to look worldly? People should be able to tell a difference between he who calls himself a child of GoD and one who is not, go and read ur Bible well. Have u seen an ambassador wearing dreads or wearing shabby clothes?
What is your definition of looking worldly?. What's your yardstick for determining when one looks wordly.....am a celestian and my kid bro has dreads.....in our church, dreads is part of doctrine....will u say that's worldly?
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Ehibiggirl(f): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Junny04:

What is your definition of looking worldly?. What's your yardstick for determining when one looks wordly.....am a celestian and my kid bro has dreads.....in our church, dreads is part of doctrine....will u say that's worldly?
if only u were talking about a church, not something fetish. It is shameful for a man to carry long hair or cover his head while praying or in the house of God. If u were going to church u probably would have known. The Bible is my standard, but urs? doctrine!
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Junny04(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Ehibiggirl:
if only u were talking about a church, not something fetish. It is shameful for a man to carry long hair or cover his head while praying or in the house of God. If u were going to church u probably would have known. The Bible is my standard, but urs? doctrine!
What are u saying?..it is shameful for a man to Carry long hair to pray?...where is it written in ur Bible?... To burst ur bubble, do u knw that the israel missionaries where very hairy and thus had long hair.....the whites that brought Christianity to Nigeria, do u think they have short hair like the blacks?..people like u will just change the whole Bible....tufia!!!....it is shameful for a man to ave long hair while praying?..... Like seriously?...where in ur bible is it written?...smh
Re: 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s by Mikeflow01: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Guys listen to yahweh by Michael Udoh
This song will really bless you
https://www.praiseworldradio.com/michael-udoh-yahweh/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.