Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) (1897 Views)

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) / Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by HeWrites(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2017
According to reports reaching RetroNaija, a Nigerian man from Zaria, Muh’d Kabir Wusasa has just taken to facebook to reveal that a guy who said that Buhari would never return to Nigeria and if he ever returned he will drink mud water.

However, he has just fulfilled his own part of the bargain as President Muhammadu Buhari returned yesterday.

This post was originally posted in Hausa;
Kyawun Alkawari Cikawa Idan Kanaso Ka Zama Cikakken Mutum Idan Kayi Alkawari Kayi Kokari Ka Cika.
Nayi alkawari duk randa Shugaba Buhari ya dawo gida Nigeria daga jinyar da ya tafi Birnin London, zan sha ruwan kwata saboda zunzurutun Farin ciki.
Alhamdulillah! Allah ya cika mini gurina ni kuma na sha ruwan kwata.

Translation;
"The Full Covenant of the Covenant If You Want to Become Full Member When You Make a Covenant Try To Fill.

I promise every day that President Buhari returns to Nigeria from his trip to London, and I will drink mud water because of the pain of depression.
Alhamdulillah! God filled me with my head and finally I drank the mud water."

INFO VIA: http://retronaija..com/2017/08/nigerian-man-drinks-mud-water-in.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Mynd44

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by baylord101(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Make he go die

But Fayose & Fani Kayode right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by AtkinsPlanet(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Speechless...
Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2017
Stale undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by ekensi01: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2017
The man is a fool why would he fulfill that type of promise?

Even Buhari promised free education(school fees keep increasing),He promised everybody from 18+ would be paid every month end(we still top the world in poverty.) BUHARI NOW YOU DON COME.

WE'RE WAITING.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome back 2 NIGERIA president MUHAMADU AKOREDE OLANBIWONINU OTAOBAYOMI OLUWAJUEDALO OMOBORIOTA OKANLAWON OLAWALE KOKUMO BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by dunkem21(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Lol cheesy In a country where someone claimed to have trekked from Lagos to Abuja and people believed will believe anything.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by bedspread: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2017
I DONT EVEN KNOW WAT TO SAY.....

NIGERIA IS A COMEDY

DTS ALL

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by Yeligray(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2017
bedspread:
I DONT EVEN KNOW WAT TO SAY.....
NIGERIA IS A COMEDY
DTS ALL
IT IS NOT NIGERIA IT IS NORTHGERIA

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by kocvalour(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2017
Whenever I remember i'm still in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by able20(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2017
The headline should be Abooki man displays his usual foolishness

4 Likes

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by Blue3k(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2017
I guess he's not like most people that run their mouths and can't live up to their word. He made bet and honored it. It's dumb bet but nobody forced him to make it in first place.

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by aminu790(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fool

1 Like

Re: Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) by Blackfire(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
If buhari returns to naija, I vow to eat rice every Sunday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Pictures From Buhari's Visit To Bauchi State Emerge As Nigerians React / Brief Profile Of Mrs Yemisi Haleemat Busari / Kano Assembly Not Equipped To Probe Ganduje, Says Sagay SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.