Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) (57389 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? / Nigerians Must Prepare For Possible Ebola Outbreak - Toyin Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
The federal government has to do something for her husband and family.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by DonGabby123(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmmm this is so so touching, may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace ..... AMEN !!!

1 Like

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by ZeroUnity: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Biafrans always dying Heroes...
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin you Ehn Welldone ooo
motun2017:
May her soul RIP. so sad.
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by motun2017(f): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
hAlexandro:
grin grin you Ehn Welldone ooo
you find me reach here again

1 Like

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Missonas(f): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
RIP beautiful heart!

1 Like

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dr David McRay and his volunteer colleagues of WHO are surely angels that have descended among us in the form and likeness of men! I believe Gov Fashola has again demonstrated courage and inspirational leadership, and together with the Honorable Minister of Health, the FEderal Govt, our valiant and dedicated doctors, nurses and other health workers must be commended for rising to the challenge to save the lives of nigerian citizens.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
As they have rendered their selfless services to humanity, May their kind souls find eternal peace

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
All because of that Foolish Patrick Sawyer. May it not be well for him wherever he is.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Multi1: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
She was my class mate (basic medicine 2004 set EBSU, b4 everyone went to his/her own department.

She was a calm grl. . .
Rest in peace dear.

5 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by riczy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Weather she is immortalize or nt,person way don die don die,she/he knows nothing (Eccl 5:9) the Gud God in his infinite mercy will remember ha in his memory vis-à-vis ressurection! 1st John 5:28&29
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
My schoolmate and friend.
RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rip Heroes...

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by solidman59(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Much respect sweet one. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Heros of our time. Such a tragedy. May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by solidman59(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Somehow it's not just about saying RIP. Things like this happen to teach us to live peacefully with one another, and realize that the freedom and life we enjoy today was made possible by the various sacrifices that other people who have lived before us have made. And this is irrespective of tribe and race.

Let us love one another

7 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by santicruz: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
RIP great woman

1 Like

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by ladychioma: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rest in peace Justina. May God reward you with eternity in Jesus name Amen .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by pimper24: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rest on daughter of Zion. May God accept you
cristianisraeli:
Obioma (Justina) volunteered to be among the nurses that will attend to the patients, free of charge. She was really excited about offering her services free, to save lives. It was in the build up and preparation for the event, successfully held at Aba on 27th December 2013, that we got to interact more closely, online. She was always available at the medical service committee thread to make suggestions and liven up the thread with jokes and banters. Naturally, all the members of the team knew this lively nurse working then at Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

Early this year, she moved to Lagos to resume at First Consultant Hospital Obalende. Her excitement was palpable even as she contacted one of our chapter executives to help get her accommodation in Lagos as well as introduce her to some Lagos based Igboville members. As expected, he did his best for her in fulfillment of our slogan "onye aghana nwanne ya" (don't leave your brother/sister behind). She relocated to Lagos and resumed at her new station.

Her later posts at the group and her facebook wall confirmed she was enjoying her new experience at the high brow Lagos hospital. Until the 25th of July when she made this post at Igboville wall:

"Friends,
thank God for me o. i had a close contact with the first Ebola case in Nigeria..:.Long story cut short, God saved me dearly. join me in thanking God.
(Jul 25th 2014)

http://www.nursingworldnigeria.com/2017/08/in-memoriam-remembering-nurse-justina-ejelonu

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by martphreak(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
now I want to cry

1 Like

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by efficient25: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
may her gentle soul rest in peace and all those that have laid down their life for the purpose of saving life of other people.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nurse, Thank you for the sacrifice! embarassed May your soul find eternal rest! And May the Lord comfort and sustain the living.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rest in peace Obioma, she was my nwa nwa ( those who understands what i meant) and a friend. Her simple nature was next to none even when we all were growing up almost in the same home and kitchen. Anyways, long story cut short, she was a darling sister. May God receive and keep her soul in paradise, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
In FELA's voice, if you die for Nigeria, you die for nothing "
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by harriet412(f): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmm.Rip cry

1 Like

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
R. I. P Nurse Justina.
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
tongue grin
motun2017:
you find me reach here again
follow me back asap
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by motun2017(f): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
hAlexandro:
tongue grin follow me back asap
oouite?
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Patrick suya is a vagabond gworo chewing gorilla sipping burukutu
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
No
motun2017:
oouite?
nah but ifecities grin
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Attended the same Secondary School then we coincidentally attended same University.

She always had a good heart laced with a cheerful demeanor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.