Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State (28922 Views)

Danbaba Suntai Pilot Not Certified To Fly Aircraft – AIB Report / Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother / Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by millionboi(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Life
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by abbaapple: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chuukwudi:
I misread the burial as Buhari. angry angry sad

Mad man.
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by godunia(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
When death comes knocking, money can't shut the door. Weather rich poor, in coffin or wrapped in linen, we are all going down with nothing.
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by malakasea(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
madridguy:
RIP
rest in pesices,wicked man.
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by malakasea(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
abbaapple:

Mad man.
Chwuukudi you are an arrogant,is your i'nayi or that bastard of yours(kanu)you are going to hear his ded very soon watchout!
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by miraclea: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
sondi:
The best Governor Taraba state has had so far. R.I.P Pharmacist Captain D.D.Suntai.
Your legacies are on ground to speak for you.
Nothing but the truth brother may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by malakasea(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chuukwudi:
Chuukudi that terror of yours (nnamdi kanu)is the person you are going to see his burial very soon,go hide your face PMA is back,ANIMALS.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by malakasea(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
miraclea:

Nothing but the truth brother may his gentle soul rest in peace
he is a wicked leader at the end of his life,then God show his that truth part of the world.
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by ontolegit(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
sondi:
The best Governor Taraba state has had so far. R.I.P Pharmacist Captain D.D.Suntai.
Your legacies are on ground to speak for you.
yeah. Was he a captain too?
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by baralatie(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
r.I.p
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chuukwudi:

But what is wrong? I also did even twice.
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
@op and others, he was not a Catholic. have you ever heard of The Lutheran church? that's the denomination he used to attend.

they are more or less like Catholics. that's the most popular denomination in adamawa and taraba axis with 8 dioceses.

may his soul rest in peace.

happy Sunday
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
ontolegit:
yes, of boy's brigade
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
ontolegit:
he was the one flying his jet till that fateful day
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by madridguy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
You sabi the man.

malakasea:
rest in pesices,wicked man.
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by gentlegeno(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danbaba was not a Catholic, but a Lutheran. He attended the Lutheran Church of Christ in Nigeria, No 1 Mayo Gwai, Jalingo.
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
AuroraB:
These pictures are not enough naa grin
Was expecting more undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To do what exactly?
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by juman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Now facing God.

Nobody would escape from God making account of their actions.
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by AuroraB(f): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

To do what exactly?
You are... undecided
Pick somebody your own size sad
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by Awaja(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
His infrastructural development in taraba state speaks volume of his success, I keep telling them,posterity is a blind judge,he indeed contributed his quota to d dev of his state, Ach Darius ishaku should do more.
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by DAramis: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
To bad.

Just the same way we lost kaduna state governor in plane crash.
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by ezenwajunior(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think he is the First Christian governor of the state
Re: Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State by blueflowers(f): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
ezenwajunior:
I think he is the First Christian governor of the state

Taraba never had a muslim governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts / Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property / Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.