Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) (43351 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
muller101:
When I leave this country to Japan I swear I will never come back

Those people are also there you know. grin

1 Like

Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by malakus(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
h
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by tydi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Everthing sounds diabolic with no prove, this is barbaric i must say.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by Sanchez01: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
A boy stole biscuits whose value, I'm sure, would not be up to N2000, yet he asked the boy's parents to give him N15m. However they were able to give him 400k but he felt it is nowhere near his demand.

This is one of those days jungle justice makes sense. I sincerely hope the community can confiscate all his life savings and render him entirely useless.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
omooba969:

Those people are also there you know. grin
I will avoid this type o
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
bedspread:
WONDERS INDEED EVERYWHERE....

THE PARENTS SHOULD BE FLOGGED...

AFTER KNOWING THAT YOUR LITTLE BOY WAS PUT IN A MESS A DEVIL WORSHIPER, U STILL WENT AHEAD TO TAKE HIM TO THE EVIL PERSONALITY TO GET HIM RECOVERED....
DIDNT YOU HAVE A TRUE CHURCH OR TRUE PASTOR THAT COULD PRAY ON HIM

It's a pity....

TRULY THE BIBLE IS REAL

"My people perish for lack of knowledge "

Truly wonders are indeed every where, when people enlightened enough to purchase a data plan and go online, believe the story that a deity caused the death of a boy.

Little differentiates many users of this site from the peasant villagers pictured in the story, certainly not immunity to superstitious beliefs.
Many nairalanders should not have bothered to attend college as it is evident the effort at education is wasted.

A deity killed the boy undecided I laugh in Swahili.

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by DEMAGE(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
What is happening in this country
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by ip2121918021(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
squash47:
NCAN correspondent reporting live from Delta....
although we were late to check names,we have found out striking facts to support our claims that Afonjas are CRIME LORDS....the facts are :
1.the issue happened in lagos..
2.hon Otumba Oshola,was the only one who could save him,because it was he who sent him!
we'll bring more facts later at night

TDonald:
AFonja Skull miner wanted to go and Mine the little boys skull �, thank God he was caught tongue

dbynonetwork:
Chai
This people go use human flesh cook ëwêđú soup

Now I believe AWON WASTE are cannibals.. He even stole Sum tubers of yam(for AMALA) to compliment the human flesh..

Oya come and start shouting "afonja" like you usually do.

Seun, please sack this mynd44 guy.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
abeg who don epp me see my dog for nairaland? e lost since morning

1 Like

Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
ip2121918021:

Oya come and start shouting "afonja" like you usually do.

Seun, please sack this mynd44 guy.

Those are some rugged comments tho grin
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by me69: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
This your english dey hard me ooo
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
sukkot:
not one single lightskin person in sight lmao

igbos only get light when they come to lagos. cuz lagos has bleash cream grin
Iffa hear, some are just descendants of the missionaries who came to Nigeria and married the locals. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by NCP: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
This na for where again? Uganda abi?

1 Like

Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by Flatties: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Evidence that the man has a hand in the lad's deayh/?
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
There is a bucket in front of ebuka with money in it. Whats that for?

I dont believe this story,especially coming out of Ngwaland. Let me kip kwayet for now. lipsrsealed
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by unmask: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
The man did no wrong......so he would go free
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sanchez01:
A boy stole biscuits whose value, I'm sure, would not be up to N2000, yet he asked the boy's parents to give him N15m. However they were able to give him 400k but he felt it is nowhere near his demand.

This is one of those days jungle justice makes sense. I sincerely hope the community can confiscate all his life savings and render him entirely useless.

Thats not the real story. That is a plot concocted to hide the truth. In Ngwaland anything and everythig does happen you know.
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by newafricaken254: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Africans and so called witchcraft,no wonder this is a backward continent
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by darlenese(f): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
this man should carry his deity to Ask rock let all our polithiefcians take an oat with it.
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by Sanchez01: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Thats not the real story. That is a plot concocted to hide the truth. In Ngwaland anything and everythig does happen you know.
Mind sharing what went down?
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by 0b10010011: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
omooba969:
Anambra again? undecided

Those people though. cool

They love killing themselves
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
bedspread:
WONDERS INDEED EVERYWHERE....

THE PARENTS SHOULD BE FLOGGED...

AFTER KNOWING THAT YOUR LITTLE BOY WAS PUT IN A MESS A DEVIL WORSHIPER, U STILL WENT AHEAD TO TAKE HIM TO THE EVIL PERSONALITY TO GET HIM RECOVERED....
DIDNT YOU HAVE A TRUE CHURCH OR TRUE PASTOR THAT COULD PRAY ON HIM

It's a pity....

TRULY THE BIBLE IS REAL

"My people perish for lack of knowledge "

My friend ,there was nothing church could do
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Because of common maybe #10biscuit
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by higgs: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Are people still this ignorant and backward?
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by goshen26: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
omooba969:
Anambra again? undecided

Those people though. cool

They give us mind blowing news every Sunday, abi?
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by Thatlonevoice(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
there is no give among the igbos yet they clamour for biafra
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by longsnake(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nnamdi cownu come and see!!!!!!!! Your people are killing your future leaders oo angry sad sad angry sad
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by dabeto: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
laurel03:
on judgement day Nigeria case for heaven must come last because if not our case go delay others.

Gbam! Correct talk.
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by vertueptime: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Franco93:
He deserves what he got.

For protecting his biz from thieves, i hope he sues the family for all the money they have
Re: Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos) by sweatlana: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Imagine wickedness.

The lives of 2 young children because of biscuit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic / Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School / Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.