Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School (43342 Views)

NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by NwekeUG(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2021
Suspected Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught While Trying To Pick Kids Up From An Abuja School (Video)

A suspected kidnapper who disguised as a parent was caught while he was allegedly trying to pick kids up from a school in Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

The man was busted by a staff of the school who noticed him. He was subsequently questioned by teachers and others as seen in a video shared online. He sat at a spot and threatened to withdraw his kids from the school when queried.

After the interrogation, he was eventually handcuffed and taken to a nearby police station.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K4eJfIBRRA

https://igberetvnews.com/1390650/suspected-kidnapper-disguised-parent-caught-trying-pick-kids-abuja-school-video/

1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by iampeterben(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2021
We thank God he never succeeded!

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by DICKstractor: 10:58pm On May 20, 2021
undecided

Let him be hanged by the balls sack

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by TONYE001(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2021
A similar event happened in my children's school...thank God that one too wasn't successful...sadly the lady got away as the staff were not fast enough.

What is our country turning into?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by Ishilove: 12:36am On May 21, 2021
So they have now carried their evil to schools? Everyone needs to wakeup and be vigilant.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by Nobody: 6:14am On May 21, 2021
Ishilove:
So they have now carried their evil to schools? Everyone needs to wakeup and be vigilant.

I would be surprised if folks out there aren't already aware of this old tactics.

It is over twenty years old and they have always targeted schools- preferably daycare/crêche, nursery and primary schools.

I was a kid when I first heard of something of this sort and the warning went out to all the schools in the town that I grew up in. The town's security committee made sure of that.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by paulolee(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2021
please these schools need to be more vigilant and create protocols to avoid Strange faces coming to pick children..
was on a week holiday in uyo wt my uncle n he sent me to pick his 6yr old daughter with his car because him n his wife dt normally drive to pick her were busy dt day.
even after calling the owner of the school dt happens to know the little girls very well n also going with my uncle car, I still wasn't allowed to take her dt easily..
seeing a strange face with my uncle range, the head of the school asked me to enter his office n asked me vital questions dt I answerd n d last i saw was a video call to my uncle to confirm if its n if i was really sent..
I was so pissed off by all the "baseless time wasting" not until he explained to me dt is d normal protocol for a new face coming into the school because of the rising cases of fake parents stealing children with little detail of the victim family...
I understood better n told him its a good way forward...

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by RMoneyInTheBank: 10:28am On May 21, 2021
The most painful part is " he was handed to the police " ...people like this man shouldn't be handed to the police

When will Nigeria have laws like that of North Korea ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by Nobody: 10:50am On May 21, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF. DAT AINT RITE
Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by slawormiir: 11:18am On May 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by Grace001: 11:19am On May 21, 2021
This is seriously serious... Kidnapping is lucrative in Nigeria so they are just trying different tactics to get victims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by ViolentMooslim: 11:19am On May 21, 2021
Now, finish him!

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by Youthboard5647: 11:20am On May 21, 2021
please schools need to be more vigilant and create strict terms n regulations about parents sending new faces to pick up their kids..

9 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by tito44: 11:20am On May 21, 2021
cone head undecided
Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by tiswell(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2021
kill him sadw

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by Nobody: 11:20am On May 21, 2021
May God help us
Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by adioolayi(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2021
The height of INSECURITY in Nigeria, is on a new Level....Be vigilant!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by tenzofall: 11:21am On May 21, 2021
The fear of the unknown is the beginning of wisdom. The school did very well

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by Nobody: 11:21am On May 21, 2021
They should kidnap his life sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by Revere27: 11:21am On May 21, 2021
Thank God for the timely intervention of the teachers there..God bless them

The kidnapper should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by wonderr(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2021
If he is asked how much he wants to sell d child no he may say 20k.poverty strikened
Wasted souls

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by OSHIOJANLE: 11:22am On May 21, 2021
He should be dealt with and finally shoot to die..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by tillaman(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2021
Such effrontery

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2021
Set him ablaze plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by Andyvilly: 11:23am On May 21, 2021
Some mumu parents still let their children below six years to walk to and fro from school to house alone

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School by Eillyeillz(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2021
Thank Goodness he was caught.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.